Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'll be using some of the "supplements" found ITT and will report results in a month or so when I get my yearly physical's blood results. A couple years ago I was at 700 and this year my doc wouldn't tell me. so I will find out and then see what happens
    Originally Posted by Theoneforme View Post
    How do I drink my coffee without using a straw or fckng up my teeth? are there BPA free straws?
    coffee (caffeine) is apparently bad for test
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012...tosterone.html
    http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011...wer-serum.html
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus all of that stuff is way too costly, time consuming, life draining and contradictory to follow thorough with. Might as well just get on actual test. Brb avoid tap water, brb avoid all plastics, brb only use organic soaps. Brb staying the night at a friend's but gotta shower. Brb I have to go to the ****gy organic store to buy soap because Old Spice Men's Bodywash will lower my test. Brb can't eat anything with sugar that will spike insulin. Brb can I even fukkin eat ANY carbs? Brb no beer. Brb no wheat (wat?), brb eating whole cloves of garlic and killing people at the gym from sweat and body odor. Brb don't eat too much garlic though or you'll lower test. What the fukk misc. I don't know if all of this is truth or not but god damn that's way too much chit to keep track of.

Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    good post. Id like to see a study with daily manual laborers -vs- desk jockies....assuming all other areas of lifestyle were similar. Testosterone is like anything else in our bodies; dont use USE it and we LOSE it.

Use our strength, explosiveness, speed etc and all should be well if the outside sources are eliminated
    That's the thing man, last I checked I wasn't able to find any similar studies, that stratified subjects by age. This one done in 1996 is the last one done as far as I found. No one is doing the research. If the same tests were done today you can guarantee the levels would be lower in every age group. And that's not even to mention how retarded "normal" levels are. There's no standardized range - I can be perfectly normal in one lab and deficient in another. And God forbid you get a female doctor.

As for your last part, what of people who had low testosterone through puberty, or who are just discovering this stuff in their 20's? What of babies that are exposed to these chemicals in the womb? You're right, we can change a good amount through hard work, but a lot of the damage is already done.

And I haven't even mentioned sperm levels.

Registered User JohnnieBannanas's Avatar
    JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by danimal81 View Post
    lol no estrogen is a hormone a chemical, not a parasite in Mexico.

BTW, not only are you drinking estrogen byproducts by drinking tap water, you're also drinking all sorts of prescription drugs that idiots flush down the toilet. These drugs break down to the molecular level and can quite easily get through sewage treatment facilities.

but keep in mind this stuff can only be measured on the order of ppb and ppt (parts per billion/trillion), and as the miscer above mentioned, you can slather yourself with testosterone cream and it doesn't do shit, so drinking a glass of tap water isn't going to make you wake up with bitch tits or something.
    Fun fact, Sams Club and WalMart bottled water is all purified by Reverse Osmosis and has added minerals too. Much cheaper than Dasani. Yes it is bottled in plastic but BPA>>> birth control water (aka tap water and regular bottled water).
    *self absorbed narcissist crew*
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *needs even more external validation than a woman crew*
    *changes shirt 5 times before going to the grocery store crew*
    *get depressed because not enough girls checked you out for the day crew*
    *fishes for compliments from gay guys and fat chicks crew*
    *personality is flat because only looks are relied upon crew*
    *checks out every window reflection crew*
    *girls think were players but cant live up to the hype crew*

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by redwine91 View Post
    Jesus all of that stuff is way too costly, time consuming, life draining and contradictory to follow thorough with. Might as well just get on actual test. Brb avoid tap water, brb avoid all plastics, brb only use organic soaps. Brb staying the night at a friend's but gotta shower. Brb I have to go to the ****gy organic store to buy soap because Old Spice Men's Bodywash will lower my test. Brb can't eat anything with sugar that will spike insulin. Brb can I even fukkin eat ANY carbs? Brb no beer. Brb no wheat (wat?), brb eating whole cloves of garlic and killing people at the gym from sweat and body odor. Brb don't eat too much garlic though or you'll lower test. What the fukk misc. I don't know if all of this is truth or not but god damn that's way too much chit to keep track of.
    One time here and there will not make a significant difference. Its the HABITS we form. the things we do day in day out for YEARS on end that matter.
    ...imnoting

FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nascent Iodine is supposed to help heal & protect the endocrine system... I've read it's good for the pineal gland, for those who may be particularly interested in that.

Also, some bottled waters use BPA-free plastic, Fiji comes to mind. But who knows, there could be other petro-chemicals in there that I don't know about.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk it I'll just take creatine
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://vimeo.com/15346778

interesting documentary about this subject htat i had to watch in my toxicology classes
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    innn on page 7

ScipioAfrikanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScipioAfrikanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScipioAfrikanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScipioAfrikanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScipioAfrikanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScipioAfrikanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScipioAfrikanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ScipioAfrikanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jackslap View Post
    One of the things that always befuddles me in these declining test threads is:

Tap water = bad because if estrogens in the water and fluoride.

Bottled water = bad because of plastics.

Can't pour bottled water into a diff container because it was already tainted in the plastic bottle. Can't filter out estrogens and fluoride from tap water without super expensive equipment.

Wut do?
    Move to Mongolia.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    great thread

god damnit im on spread goatlord is a fuarking idiot

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnieBannanas View Post
    Yes it is bottled in plastic but BPA>>> birth control water (aka tap water and regular bottled water).
    Yes, but you don't know how long (months?) those packs of water were sitting in a 120+ degree F hot-ass warehouse before they were put on the shelf. The heat leeches all of the chemicals in the plastic into the water while they sit in the warehouse.

Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Airhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Robbing my FAKING T

Gonna have to juice up then.

Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brophysicist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well it looks like garlic is bad for male fertility

ginger isn't as effective as it seems to be

cayenne pepper is only good because it reduces your food craving

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by digistp View Post
    Yes, but you don't know how long (months?) those packs of water were sitting in a 120+ degree F hot-ass warehouse before they were put on the shelf. The heat leeches all of the chemicals in the plastic into the water while they sit in the warehouse.
    find brands that use #2 plastic: i use poland spring milk jug shaped gallons

Originally Posted by Brophysicist View Post
    Well it looks like garlic is bad for male fertility

ginger isn't as effective as it seems to be

cayenne pepper is only good because it reduces your food craving
    who even mentioned ginger not working?

http://www.ergo-log.com/ginger-boost...man-study.html
    http://www.ergo-log.com/gingerdoublest.html
    http://www.ergo-log.com/ginger-boost...etic-rats.html

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So anyone taking pepper and onion and ginger supplements?
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Aircommander91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just drink some orange juice and you will be fine.
    “Sometimes when I'm faced with an atheist, I am tempted to invite him to the greatest gourmet dinner that one could ever serve, and when we have finished eating that magnificent dinner, to ask him if he believes there's a cook.â€
    ― Ronald Reagan

† Acts 4:12 †
    There's salvation only in Christ

† II Corinthians 12:7-10 †
    Suffering humbles us, it's truly a bless in disguise

MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They have made an documentary on this: http://vimeo.com/15346778 (The Disappearing Male).

The worst thing about this documentary is that it is OLD.

More information about the documentary and filling information about BPA and the sideeffects. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...cumentary.aspx

The thing we gotta remember is also the higher occurrence of males being born today with defects. There are more male children with defects born than ever before!

And look to the political side and you'll see that we are being force feed the "be safe, don't do this, don't eat that, don't do that" everywhere.
    Can children even play anymore? Can children play tag? Can children play with toy-guns and have fun? (Oh, am I a murderer now?)

We are being influenced everywhere by estrogen.

(Didn't see your post)
    Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    http://vimeo.com/15346778

interesting documentary about this subject htat i had to watch in my toxicology classes

IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    abuse COCONUT OIL FOR TEST

Registered User righteousreason's Avatar
    righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000) righteousreason is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by explosiveMidget View Post
    Ever wonder why there's an estrogen mimmicker in everything? shampoos, deodorants, washing powder, plastics, household cleaners the list goes on and on. What better way to attack peoples hormones than by putting endocrine disrupters in everything they ****ing use.

Do you think it's coincidence that our testosterone steadily declines every year? We're a shadow of our ancestors just look at how many males have low test, erectile dysfunction, high pitched voices and tiny wrists.

Time to wake up and get all that filth removed (srs) I've been aware and avoiding all of their gender bender poisons and detoxing regularly for years which is why my test is 1275 ng/dl which is considered astronomical for a modern male but 50 years ago it would've been the low average

Something needs to be done about this ****, NOW.

Fun fact: beer made out of hops (90%) is disgustingly estrogenic, this is why its marketed as a mans drink
    subscribed... will contribute to this thread later. thanks OP

ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000) ClinicallyBored is just really nice. (+1000)
    Remember the hype about milk increasing estrogen in young boys. For over 30 years I've drank milk by the gallons every week and never had a problem. This reminds me of the gluten hype. People that are affected by external factors are in the single digits. For everyone else, don't lose sleep over over it. Also, I eat the fuk out of gluten and still feel fine.

Living a sedentary lifestyle and eating junk food leads to lower then average test levels. Considering in the past 100 years their has been a transition from predominantly blue collar to white collar work and an abundance of unhealthy foods within our society which is raising obesity, statistics are going to illustrate a decline in AVERAGE test levels for men. Not to mention, we have no idea where these organizations are getting their sample population from and what their methodologies are. Stats can easily be misinterpreted or misrepresented from extraneous variables.

Eat right and exercise. Problem solved.

You know what low test does to you. Major depression, suicidal thoughts, panic attacks, anxiety, no strength, low libido, horrible erections, increase in body fat, short-term memory loss, impairment in cognitive abilities. I'm on the sauce for life(doctor prescribed) and the reason I am: self inflicted. I was sold something that wasn't what it was supposed to be and it permanently affected me. DIM: for most men it is useless. Very and I mean very few use it control the estro while on the sauce. If your estro isn't high, there's no reason to take it and no it will not work as a replacement for the sauce. The human body is versatile; it will know when estro levels are high and flush it out through urine or metabolize. Only in excessive amounts of estrogen from the body converting copious amounts of exogenous test will the body not be able to keep up and, hence, estro related side effects, ie. water retention, irritability, loss of patience, higher blood pressure, loss in erection and excessive emotional mood swings. So unless you feel like a chick on her period, stop fukkin worrying about it!
    Last edited by ClinicallyBored; 06-17-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One big way to avoid bpa is to not eat out as much. So much of the food in restaurants comes from
    Bpa lined cans and packaging.
    Voluntarism Crew
    Nostalgia Crew

IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) IndianBradPitt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Lakersbake View Post
    One big way to avoid bpa is to not eat out as much. So much of the food in restaurants comes from
    Bpa lined cans and packaging.
    my gyno went down when i stopped using plastic and also no dairy.

Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Quibble is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by explosiveMidget View Post

Fun fact: beer made out of hops (90%) is disgustingly estrogenic, this is why its marketed as a mans drink
    I always LOL at heavy beer drinkers and their man boobs.
    Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest.

To be negged:
    # of times:

To be repped:
    # of times:

HighTestLowE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighTestLowE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighTestLowE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighTestLowE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighTestLowE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighTestLowE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do i have to worry about this if i supplement with exogenous testosterone?

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all this sounds rather complicated

tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the only real test booster comes in the form of a vial and a syringe

dont waste your money on any of this crap
    -High Priest of Shreddology, the belief that transcendence of life into heaven is achieved at 6% body fat. A complete euphoria and sense of accomplishment overcomes the shredder, entering, almost surpassing the majestic boundaries of human emotion.
    -Proud member of the Official Bicycle Crew
    -Sniff angus hard during 69 crew

MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500) MusclePack is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Celsus View Post
    Does garlic, cayenne pepper and ginger exist in capsules or pills?

will rep
    Nothing beats eating it naturally and as a whole food.

Stop relying on pills and supplements.

JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Cliffs on very high natural test:

-Dont use plastics with BPA
    -No gluten (extremely estrogenic and its in EVERYTHING thats packaged)
    -Eat lots of Ginger, garlic, peppers
    -Use organic shampoos, soaps or none at all
    -No lotions unless organic
    -No deodorants unless organic
    -Cold showers (warm showers open your pores allowing estrogen in the water into your system)
    -Drink from a steel containers
    -Drink filtered water only
    -Very limited alcohol; no beer. either vodka or wine
    -Eat light during the day and feast at night[/QUOTE]

Can't tell if serious, do you this? If so this stuff must be legit, judging by your avi
    1rd