Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the governent wants us to focus on the war against testesterone to forget about 9/11, but it aint foolin me

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 40ozDrank View Post
    You sure it's not just a correlation with obesity?
    This.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hayastan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    inn
    կարմիր
    կապույտ
    նարնջագույն

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    interesting thread on the misc a couple of months ago regarding the difference between distilled, reverse osmosis, tap, and filtered water and how the estrogen it each of them affects us

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159045141

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not taking sides here; presenting discussion material:

Relevance, Part 1:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+hormones+meat
    In beef, the implanted animals will produce meat that contains slightly more of the hormone estrogen (1.9 versus 1.3 nanograms per 3 ounce serving - which is about the size of a deck of cards). Is that extra estrogen going to cause problems? Consider the facts. When hormones are eaten, they are digested, broken down and largely neutralized, so they don’t act as hormones anymore. Even if they did, the 1.9 nanograms of estrogen in implanted beef seems miniscule when we consider that a child’s body produces around 50,000 nanograms of estrogen per day. An adult female (non-pregnant) will produce 480,000 nanograms of estrogen per day on its own.

The 1.9 nanograms of estrogen in implanted beef is also miniscule compared to 225 nanograms of estrogen in potatoes, 340 nanograms of estrogen in peas, 520 nanograms of estrogen in ice cream, 2,000 nanograms of estrogen in cabbage, 11,250 nanograms of estrogen in soy milk, and 170,000 nanograms of estrogen in soybean oil… all based on a 3 ounce serving size. One birth control pill contains 35,000 nanograms of estrogen
    http://go.unl.edu/uhg4
    http://msucares.com/pubs/publications/p2767.pdf

Edit:

Relevance, Part 2:

(too much stuff to requote, just click link)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1237455983

alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Celsus View Post
    Does garlic, cayenne pepper and ginger exist in capsules or pills?

will rep
    Fresh garlic is better, garlic pills most likely don't have the beneficial compound Allicin which forms after you crush/mince fresh garlic, you want to chop up fresh garlic and let it sit out for at least 10 minutes.

Careful eating too much. I chopped up 2 cloves then i had the worst nausea and yuked everywhere half hour later, it's potent chit

BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alexsmhs View Post
    Fresh garlic is better, garlic pills most likely don't have the beneficial compound Allicin which forms after you crush/mince fresh garlic, you want to chop up fresh garlic and let it sit out for at least 10 minutes.

Careful eating too much. I chopped up 2 cloves then i had the worst nausea and yuked everywhere half hour later, it's potent chit
    This, and everyone has personal tolerance, I can eat 2 cloves and be fine, but too much garlic can destroy test aswell. Most of the clove family(which garlic is in) can boost test in smaller amounts, but in larger amounts its estrogenic.

Anything in the ginger family seems to boost test and be thermogenic as far as I've looked into it, and it tastes good aswell imo, not sure why people need pills, especially since you don't really digest pills the same.

Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brophysicist View Post
    Avoid sweets and sugar drinks. Read the following quote:

Also, avoid gluten (wheat, malt), in beer, vodka, whisky, etc.
    I thought to build muscle we want a sugar spike after workout with our proton?
    Voluntarism Crew
    Nostalgia Crew

sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sudokus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by digistp View Post
    Knew soy was a bad deal but holy fuk
    *Wisconsin crew*
    *Delta Sigma Pi crew*
    *767 Crew*
    -----Ex member of the 220 lb 35% BF crew, keep at it my fat brothers-----

MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by explosiveMidget View Post
    Ever wonder why there's an estrogen mimmicker in everything? shampoos, deodorants, washing powder, plastics, household cleaners the list goes on and on. What better way to attack peoples hormones than by putting endocrine disrupters in everything they ****ing use.

Do you think it's coincidence that our testosterone steadily declines every year? We're a shadow of our ancestors just look at how many males have low test, erectile dysfunction, high pitched voices and tiny wrists.

Time to wake up and get all that filth removed (srs) I've been aware and avoiding all of their gender bender poisons and detoxing regularly for years which is why my test is 1275 ng/dl which is considered astronomical for a modern male but 50 years ago it would've been the low average

Something needs to be done about this ****, NOW.

Fun fact: beer made out of hops (90%) is disgustingly estrogenic, this is why its marketed as a mans drink
    most of those so called estrogen mimickers either dont do chit or dont get absorbed into the body

50 years ago they prob had terrible accuracy for testing test and i doubt its actually dropped in the same age brackets to HALF, hear that myth all the time and never proof

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op how the **** can we avoid these craps?

Praise be the great Testosterone, the unassailable Might

My free T was 12.01 pg/ml last year

holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) holysht is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by digistp View Post
    Not taking sides here; presenting discussion material:

Relevance, Part 1:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+hormones+meat

http://go.unl.edu/uhg4
    http://msucares.com/pubs/publications/p2767.pdf

Edit:

Relevance, Part 2:

(too much stuff to requote, just click link)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1237455983
    Always wondered about this... Are they blowing these estrogens out of proportion, I mean the ones that act as estrogens in plastics etc, are they really enough to actually be of ANY clinical significance?

BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000) BurningWolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lakersbake View Post
    I thought to build muscle we want a sugar spike after workout with our proton?
    Yeah but there is the point of diminishing returns, like most things.

Originally Posted by holysht View Post
    Always wondered about this... Are they blowing these estrogens out of proportion, I mean the ones that act as estrogens in plastics etc, are they really enough to actually be of ANY clinical significance?
    Might be significant if you use them every day, even then our bodies don't really even absorb half of it. I sometimes think people are trying to blame other things than themselves, for example carring extra fat is estrogenic, also exercise raises test and is not as common in daily life as it used to be, which can be 2 big factors in my opinion along with other things.

Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Goatlord View Post
    Luckily the estrogen doesn't change anything, it's for the same reason GH-increasing food won't give you any actual GH-like effect and why natural diuretics won't ever make you dry - because it's natural. The amount of hormones in food is absolutely nothing, it's not even close to enough to even give you a slight change in your body.

If OP had a point the average girl would have DDs with a 24 inch waist since huge amount of estrogen would make 95% of fat go right into the curves, but they don't. Likewise, if men from the past had higher test how come all the pre-celltech era nattys (20s and before) looked worse than some guys from the misc that claim natty. Keep in mind those guys counted as the genetic elite of their generation. Damien Sandow and George Hackenschmidt vs Gzus, lmao just lmao, and they were manlets too so you can say humans today have so much higher test that they can fill out bigger bodies. Babyslayer deadlifted and squatted more than any natty before teched era when he was a 17-year old natty himself, it's not even close, humans today are leagues apart from those oldtimers when it comes to Test.

Test = 95% genetics, nobody cares what you eat, it won't change a thing about hormone levels, you think Strongmen give a phuck if there is gluten in their steaks? I drank beer one day before going to my doctor and only had 2 hours sleep to get my test checked and it was still 538ng/dl (keep in mind I'm in the bad genetics crew so there's no way my actual test is any higher) which proves that beer makes far too tiny impacts on testosterone levels to be noticed, maybe it changes test by 2-3 ng/dl which is unnoticeable.

All reports you see are just pseudo-scientific propaganda backed up by political agendas and using scientific words to make their useless studies seem more legit, and most people are dumb and easily impressionable so no wonder misc believes in those. In reality, unless you care for a change of 2-3 ng/dl or less you can just keep on drinking beer and eating any meat and drinking any water you want as long as you hit good macros and cals. You will neither exceed your genetic limit by eating "anti-estrogenic foods" nor are you going to be under your genetic potential with highly-estrogenic food.
    Genetics are unlocked/affected by food and environment. Google epigenetics
    Voluntarism Crew
    Nostalgia Crew

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    500 total test crew

aw fuk
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TooAnabolic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Legit studies have shown that zinc and vitamin D3 can increase test levels if you aren't getting enough from your diet.

Foods that contain indole-3-carbinol (DIM) act as an aromatase inhibitor (AI), which prevents the conversion of free testosterone into estrogen. In one study, a diet of high DIM lowered estrogen levels by 50%. These foods include spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, and brussels sprouts. I make a smoothy every day with these foods for that very reason. I've never been more shredded than when I was drinking this smoothy for 6 months+.

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Goatlord View Post
    lol

see sig
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TooAnabolic View Post
    Legit studies have shown that zinc and vitamin D3 can increase test levels if you aren't getting enough from your diet.

Foods that contain indole-3-carbinol (DIM) act as an aromatase inhibitor (AI), which prevents the conversion of free testosterone into estrogen. In one study, a diet of high DIM lowered estrogen levels by 50%. These foods include spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, and brussels sprouts. I make a smoothy every day with these foods for that very reason. I've never been more shredded than when I was drinking this smoothy for 6 months+.

could also just take this, it's what I do -> http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olabs/dim.html

here are my readings from 3 months ago, before DIM. I'll be getting another in 3 more to see if any improvements occurred. I guess I'll have to request the rest of the readings (total, estradiol, etc) next time around since they never mentioned not testing for anything but Free the first time, even though I specified a full panel.

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dam bro...you gotta "F" on your test TEST!
    ...imnoting

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    dam bro...you gotta "F" on your test TEST!
    nah bro I'm sweet

F is for Freedom

'murica

Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deftones3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alexsmhs View Post

Question bro. You just eat that **** with a spoon, or what?

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    170,000 nanograms of estrogen in soybean oil… all based on a 3 ounce serving size. One birth control pill contains 35,000 nanograms of estrogen.

brb never eating oil
    ...imnoting

Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000) Pomf is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on trufacts thread.

Don't know if these have been posted yet.

The disapearing male movie, screened in the Whitehouse once: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disappearing-male/
    http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/0...terone-levels/

Brb at 297 ng/dL I have the test levels of a 90 year old.
    Brb doctors still don't consider it an issue.
    Brb avg testosterone levels declining 20% every decade.
    Brb 6 inch wrists.
    Brb fukked from birth.

This is what makes me laugh at everyone who tries so desperately to raise their test "naturally". Everything from cold showers to meticulous diets to abstaining from masturbation, as long as they can claim natty; IT DOESN'T WORK, NONE OF OUR TEST LEVELS ARE NATURAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I can't say if it's intentional though, I think it's just an unseen side effect of our ubiquitous plastics - technology is a double edged sword. I truly believe that our plummeting testosterone levels are what is allowing radical Feminism to grow so big though. Ain't no way our ancestors would tolerate this #endfathersday bullshit.

TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TXBuddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't forget about the social influences that can affect our biology.

Metro-men
    Feminazis
    Sitcoms (all the males are dumb, females rule the house)
    Commercials ^^ same way
    No more manly hobbies
    No competition anymore
    online tough guys, IRL betas
    sensitivity training
    Low fat diets
    Low carb diets
    Phukin Vegans
    Last edited by TXBuddy; 06-17-2014 at 02:44 PM.
    US Army 1998-2020

Army NG 1992-98

★Combat Veterans Crew★

Texas Tech Alumni '98 & '07

�Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.� ~ Aristotle

*Vasectomy crew

der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) der29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50) shegotmass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat broccoli , cold showers, sprints.

Originally Posted by Pomf View Post
    In on trufacts thread.

Don't know if these have been posted yet.

The disapearing male movie, screened in the Whitehouse once: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-disappearing-male/
    http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/0...terone-levels/

Brb at 297 ng/dL I have the test levels of a 90 year old.
    Brb doctors still don't consider it an issue.
    Brb avg testosterone levels declining 20% every decade.
    Brb 6 inch wrists.
    Brb fukked from birth.

This is what makes me laugh at everyone who tries so desperately to raise their test "naturally". Everything from cold showers to meticulous diets to abstaining from masturbation, as long as they can claim natty; IT DOESN'T WORK, NONE OF OUR TEST LEVELS ARE NATURAL IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I can't say if it's intentional though, I think it's just an unseen side effect of our ubiquitous plastics - technology is a double edged sword. I truly believe that our plummeting testosterone levels are what is allowing radical Feminism to grow so big though. Ain't no way our ancestors would tolerate this #endfathersday bullshit.
    good post. Id like to see a study with daily manual laborers -vs- desk jockies....assuming all other areas of lifestyle were similar. Testosterone is like anything else in our bodies; dont use USE it and we LOSE it.

Use our strength, explosiveness, speed etc and all should be well if the outside sources are eliminated
    ...imnoting

Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10) Theoneforme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How do I drink my coffee without using a straw or fckng up my teeth? are there BPA free straws?

Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Holmbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    18 years old and have 220 ng/dl test

MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Theoneforme View Post
    How do I drink my coffee without using a straw or fckng up my teeth? are there BPA free straws?
    sip water between coffees