Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vRedrum has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes i do this chit all the time when i can't sleep

and literally blow my own mind

like why do we look the way we do, why are things happening the way they are

and how do i know my life is even real
    miscermeow is my oneitis crew

DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000) DTO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    Yes I believe so. Blew my mind when I first started looking into mindfulness and realised that a lot of people have never actually looked at their own thoughts and behavior before from the position of observer - some can't even grasp that concept. I've been like that since I was small. Used to peer at my own hand and be blown away by the fact that I was me and couldn't be anyone else.
    Lmao I have always been like this, I just thought everybody else was too? But they just hide it to look like a normal part of society.
    Ye

LittleHippo

EMPIRE CREW.

conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500) conway1234 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by winemiller View Post
    one sided LSD I was pretty much basically just changed my whole perspective on life it wascrazy basically questioned my area in space my existence everyone else's existence what we were really doing here man and its never left me to this day. hallucinogens really change your perspective not because they mess with your mind but simply because having something that have the ability to change the way things look in their appearances and sounds just makes you question them all together

like acid makes it so everything is breathing it makes you question whether your eyesight is lying to you or not since it can be manipulated
    was gunna post similar experience. when i did shrooms i felt this way, breaks down the ego (this is the initial scary part that you have to either fight or embrace to enjoy the high) and from there it just opens up your mind to a new way of thinking, without judgement or social stigma, its like how you were meant to think freely before society came into play

AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlexisRay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by d3lf View Post
    yes, as a survival mechanism it makes LOTS of sense. Primal humans needed to make judgements and recognize patterns in order to survive.

>> green berries
    >> eat berries
    >> diarrhea
    >> green berries bad

Kind of like that. But this day in age, that prejudgement mechanism has carried over into the modern world and created a lot of unnecessary suffering. Lot of wants, desires, anxiety, depression, etc. When we live our lives through comparisons to other times, events, people, no experience is ever really unique. People start to make associations with things that are completely unrelated-- ex: People not trying foods they've never had before. How do you know you won't like it? You just think you won't because of similar past experiences.... but that's the thing, no 2 experiences are ever really the same, so you cannot treat them as such

Try thinking about the term "self-awareness" but take a step back. It doesn't mean "awareness of yourself," it means "awareness of THE self."
    A self aware person is aware that their "self" and their body/mind are completely different ideas. They are aware that the "self" does not equal "you."

So self-awareness is a matter of recognizing the ego's control over a person's actions. The ego says "I made that," rather than "it has been made." Because in the end, really, who is making all these decisions? No one. They are just decisions made by a brain in a body, and you call that body "you." You don't own your body and you don't own your mind. Think like a cat... the cat moves, eats, drinks, plays, sleeps, but who tells the cat what to do? Animals cannot conceptualize "me" or "him," they just react to what's presented to them-- they don't think "mouse! I will chase it!" they just see a mouse and they chase it. A cat has no idea that it's a cat.....

"A child sees a bird for what it is, but then he learns that it is called a 'bird,' and it becomes lifeless."

We are not observers of our lives-- we are nothing. Life is just observed; there is no observer. It feels like you're a robot because you are still thinking from the perspective of the ego. It keeps telling you that SOMETHING has to be observing... but there's no middleman, my friend. There is only observation. The eyes see, the brain registers, and then the ego says "I'm observing." But it is very possible to let go of that ego and skip that extra process. It's like when you're playing sports... when someone throws a ball at you, do you think "OH chit BALL! Catch it!!!" No, you just catch it without thinking. Nomsayn? Same thing can be applied to every aspect of life with some practice

Read this:
    http://ruthlesstruthdotcom.blogspot..../one-song.html

and read this:
    http://holybooks.lichtenbergpress.ne...ings-ebook.pdf

Life has never been the same since I read brutal beginnings. I wish I could show you what I saw and experienced, but I guess the whole point of the journey is to see for yourself. Everything seems so simple after you really open your eyes. You'll realize the missing pieces in life's puzzle aren't really missing... because there's really no puzzle to begin with inb4 up on my high horse lol
    How are you not a mod yet? Jesus Christ I'll rep on r/c , this is gold.

bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bdolzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ExtinctionOG View Post
    I am completely aware of my emotional state at all times, but not in the sense that if I feel sad.. I cry. If I feel happy, I act happy. Rather, if I feel sad, I don't cry and go do something that will make me happy instead. If I realize I'm getting angry, i tell myself I won't be angry in an hour, so why be angry now?
    What you're referring to is called the pleasure principle. The instinctual and innate seeking of pleasure and avoidance of pain in human beings. It is one of the basic ideas of Freudian psychology. Hate to tell you this, but this isn't special or unique to you or anyone else. It's basically inborn into humans to help us fulfill biological and psychological needs.

chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chlamydibrah View Post
    What book are these from? Got a link?

rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500) rnod is not very helpful. (-500)
    yes i first realized this at a young age, i remember being in a pool at summer camp one day thinking about how I constantly was waiting until some future date for happiness (like going to some birthday party or something) and questioned why i wasn't happy right then? instead of always looking ahead to something..

chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000) chlamydibrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    What book are these from? Got a link?
    Be Here Now - Ram Dass

If any of you can't find it online, inbox me and i'll email it to you.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chlamydibrah View Post
    Be Here Now - Ram Dass

If any of you can't find it online, inbox me and i'll email it to you.
    Thx bruh

Check out The Kybalion, I KNOW you'd really love it and it's short as **** (PDF available online too).

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YolkedBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PaddleBunt View Post
    I think you're being slightly biased. Everyone in this thread will be the magical 1% of higher consciousness people just like all iq threads are filled with people who are above average intelligence, it's just self-delusion to protect your ego.

Many people are reflective/introspective at time, you probably only see them when they are being social and so are lead to believe they are no self-aware
    This x10000000

Fuking miscers: CEO, 8in dinks, sociopaths, geniuses, et al

Some of y'all are actually too stupid to realize that your purported feelings of self grandeur actually reveal your intellectual shortcomings

The Road Less Traveled - M.Scott Peck

JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Being consciously aware is freaking exhausting ....

JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000) JoRocK is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread reminds me of this dude. Dunno why

Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    Wizard! Listening to this on repeat as I was reading this thread. I am also stoked to see that the misc can pull through and act civilized in this thread. Was expecting there to be tons of trolls but after reading I am gratefully surprised. In to contribute later

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't think anyone knows what "self aware" or "Reality" actually is.. I've had many, many, thoughts and conversations with a couple of close people and ended up more confused on core issues rather than "enlightened". Best way for me to put it is there was an episode of star trek where they put a "robot" on trial and have to deem wether he is self aware or not. Pretty sure they end up saying he is.. We will eventually get to a point like that. Now comparing a robot to a person with dementia, or down syndrome, or whatever.. Which would you say is more conscious, and how would you explain that to you being "you".. Whose reality is more "real".. Same could be said of animals.. We really have no idea what consciousness means to them, some people think they aren't conscious at all.

Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel like a majority of people ITT are deluding themselves into thinking theyre special lmao.

Thread seemed to get way off course for some reason although i skimmed through most of it.

I agree with the OP that i feel much more self aware than some people. Not that it makes me better than anyone else im just conscious of myself being in the present moment. For example seeing my friends at a party and being around family brings me joy and happiness but in my head its almost like i break down the feeling/emotion itself and im aware that its happening, and i realize thats all it is, i dont have to show it but i can choose to, i see it just as a reaction induce by various hormones/chemicals. Thats not a very good way to articulate myself, but im not smart enough to explain it to be honest. One thing im particularly good at is just reading people, there are times where i sit and just watch people act/behave and its like i can pick up their insecurities/cover ups that other people dont realize.

Also i agree that some people lack self awareness, it blows my mind how people act and think, sometimes i feel they dont realize how far fetched or stupid their opinions and ideas are. These people are absolutely dead confident in these beliefs too in my experience. Needless to say though, i dont believe this is particularly rare, but maybe uncommon. It doesnt really affect me negatively nor do i feel superior, i just feel like i digest and breakdown my surroundings and conscious thoughts more than other people.

YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think u guys are referring to indigo children

Characteristics from wiki

Descriptions of indigo children include that they:

Are empathetic, curious, strong-willed, and independent
    Are often perceived by friends and family as being strange
    Possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose
    Show a strong innate subconscious spirituality from early childhood (which, however, does not necessarily imply a direct interest in spiritual or religious areas)
    Have a strong feeling of entitlement, or deserving to be here
    Other alleged traits include:[8][10]

High intelligence quotient
    Inherent intuitive ability
    Resistance to rigid, control-based paradigms of authority
    According to Tober and Carroll, indigo children may function poorly in conventional schools due to their rejection of rigid authority, their being smarter or more spiritually mature than their teachers, and their lack of response to guilt-, fear- or manipulation-based discipline.[12]

Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tzaddiq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I enjoy these threads.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    I don't think anyone knows what "self aware" or "Reality" actually is.. I've had many, many, thoughts and conversations with a couple of close people and ended up more confused on core issues rather than "enlightened". Best way for me to put it is there was an episode of star trek where they put a "robot" on trial and have to deem wether he is self aware or not. Pretty sure they end up saying he is.. We will eventually get to a point like that. Now comparing a robot to a person with dementia, or down syndrome, or whatever.. Which would you say is more conscious, and how would you explain that to you being "you".. Whose reality is more "real".. Same could be said of animals.. We really have no idea what consciousness means to them, some people think they aren't conscious at all.
    Just have to say mind=blown...Reading that book the guy just linked above and they are getting my point across alot more clearer than I was with a meaning behind it too. repping dude.

ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Micii View Post
    I feel like a majority of people ITT are deluding themselves into thinking theyre special lmao.

Thread seemed to get way off course for some reason although i skimmed through most of it.

I agree with the OP that i feel much more self aware than some people. Not that it makes me better than anyone else im just conscious of myself being in the present moment. For example seeing my friends at a party and being around family brings me joy and happiness but in my head its almost like i break down the feeling/emotion itself and im aware that its happening, and i realize thats all it is, i dont have to show it but i can choose to, i see it just as a reaction induce by various hormones/chemicals. Thats not a very good way to articulate myself, but im not smart enough to explain it to be honest. One thing im particularly good at is just reading people, there are times where i sit and just watch people act/behave and its like i can pick up their insecurities/cover ups that other people dont realize.

Also i agree that some people lack self awareness, it blows my mind how people act and think, sometimes i feel they dont realize how far fetched or stupid their opinions and ideas are. These people are absolutely dead confident in these beliefs too in my experience. Needless to say though, i dont believe this is particularly rare, but maybe uncommon. It doesnt really affect me negatively nor do i feel superior, i just feel like i digest and breakdown my surroundings and conscious thoughts more than other people.
    If you would only read one of three replies that I have already made to those stating it's a "privilege" or "superior" state of mind, you'd realize it has nothing to do with that, only confusion and people thinking you're bat **** crazy. It's far from feeling superior, if anything inferiority comes closer to describing the helplessness amongst questions. Sometimes there just isn't an answer, and this may be an occasion, so no, it's not a matter of being delusional.
    Chloë Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Chairman

-Walks With Legs Spread Open To Imitate Dmitri Klokov Crew-

Reps to firstandgoal off re.

ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ExtinctionOG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bdolzz View Post
    What you're referring to is called the pleasure principle. The instinctual and innate seeking of pleasure and avoidance of pain in human beings. It is one of the basic ideas of Freudian psychology. Hate to tell you this, but this isn't special or unique to you or anyone else. It's basically inborn into humans to help us fulfill biological and psychological needs.
    ffs I'm not even going to try at this point lmao.
    Chloë Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - Chairman

-Walks With Legs Spread Open To Imitate Dmitri Klokov Crew-

Reps to firstandgoal off re.

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The further your mind is away from your body, the stronger your ego becomes.

The closer your awareness/mind is into your body, the ego begins to dissapate.

Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000) Micii is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ExtinctionOG View Post
    If you would only read one of three replies that I have already made to those stating it's a "privilege" or "superior" state of mind, you'd realize it has nothing to do with that, only confusion and people thinking you're bat **** crazy. It's far from feeling superior, if anything inferiority comes closer to describing the helplessness amongst questions. Sometimes there just isn't an answer, and this may be an occasion, so no, it's not a matter of being delusional.
    I actually agree with your posts, maybe i used the wrong word being delusional. I think its better to just say that alot of people ITT are just miscers being miscers.

SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ever since I started meditating I have been extremely at ease and "open" to my surroundings.

It is such an eye opener I can't explain it.

You hit like a vegetarian Superh1's Avatar
    Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000) Superh1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alltrapbrah View Post
    I don't think this is entirely accurate... introverted-thinkers are very much mind-identified people, and there's a possibility that what you're perceiving as self-awareness/conciousness might actually be some form of mind-creation, like the ego.

I'd even go as far to argue that sensing and feeling are more much intuned with a higher level of conciousness. Really embracing your senses has the effect of bringing you into the moment, as opposed to being trapped in your mind.
    Just to clarify, are you citing Jung's theory?

I think introverted thinkers have the ability to detach thought from ego much more easily when in deep thought. subjective logic doesn't have to have objective basis.

Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000) Sublime82 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's called metacognition, and yes it can be taught.

Higher level thinkers are more likely to acquire it naturally though.

Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu

SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SwoleMayne View Post
    Ever since I started meditating I have been extremely at ease and "open" to my surroundings.

It is such an eye opener I can't explain it.
    if it is to be it is up to me