Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by YeahNahM8 View Post
    On a scale of 1 to Unna, how darty are you?

I'm fresh as fuk cuz, all the bitches be on my dick

MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyLandMyLand is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SpeedMan1 View Post
    Looks like they did you like the Native Americans. At least people aren't racist and hate them here.

From what I've gathered Aussies are classless trash.
    yeah, most aboriginals just ignore them

DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MyLandMyLand View Post
    I'm fresh as fuk cuz, all the bitches be on my dick
    You're alpha.

I Repped you.

Brought the lulz.

I'm sleeping like a baby thanks to you.
    Retired From The Misc
    *07-22-2014 08:17 AM*
    "I have a dream that posters will one day post on a misc where they will not be judged by the color of their bars but by the content of their posts."
    - Martin Luther King

VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10) VANISM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    depends on how anal you are about it. I personally do
    Fair enough.

There are some scummy Aboriginals but there are also some scummy white and brown people. Every race has its low lives.

As with the papua new guineans and most native races out there, Noongar and the likes are all good as long as they stay away from the drugs and alcohol imo

Originally Posted by VANISM View Post
    Fair enough.

There are some scummy Aboriginals but there are also some scummy white and brown people. Every race has its low lives.

As with the papua new guineans and most native races out there, Noongar and the likes are all good as long as they stay away from the drugs and alcohol imo
    Yeah, most of us just want to hang onto our culture

Support your local Rebels Erevan's Avatar
    Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Erevan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check out the English children who were forcibly removed and get back to me.

Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Stolen Generations, Employment, Imprisonment, Housing, A lot of abuse, law enforcement. You name it, it happened to us
    The "Stolen Generations" is a misnomer propagated by liberal media and left-wing politicians. The Aboriginal children that were removed from their communities were mostly abandoned, destitute or orphans that had been subjected to sexual abuse and domestic violence. They were not stolen, they were rescued.

Regardless, the keyword here is "happened". Whatever maltreatment that you perceive to have occurred to your ancestors is not prevalent today. If you stopped making excuses for your inadequacies you'd realise that being Indigenous is now a huge advantage in Australia. There is a huge demand for Aboriginal social workers with a starting salary of 80k+ a year with very few educational requirements, yet almost no Indigenous persons are interested.
    "If you look at the majority of the population, they are average — and that’s because they lack the discipline needed to become the small percentage of people who have lives that are actually worth something in this world. Discipline is one of the most necessary traits for success."

exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000) exphate is just really nice. (+1000)
    How much do you get from centrelink (srs)

gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnabhustling will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When will yous stop breaking into my car

YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YeahNahM8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fair play.

Australia has a mix of racists and trash, both indigenous and European backgrounds.

What state are you in out of curiosity?
    fatboi

Originally Posted by Glarch View Post
    The "Stolen Generations" are a misnomer propagated by liberal media and left-wing politicians. The Aboriginal children that were removed from their communities were mostly abandoned, destitute or orphans and had been subjected to sexual abuse and domestic violence. They were not stolen, they were rescued.

The keyword here is "happened". Whatever maltreatment that you perceived to have occurred to your ancestors is not prevalent today. If you stopped making excuses for your inadequacies you'd realise that being Indigenous is now a huge advantage in Australia. There is a huge demand for Aboriginal social workers with starting salary of 80k+ a year with very few educational requirements, yet almost no Indigenous persons are interested.
    Because a lot of us prefer to live in our own rural communities like we did before you attacked us unprovoked

musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) musti82 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what happened to shackbrah, he was funny as fuk, brought the lols with his poverty shack videos.

Originally Posted by yeahnahm8 View Post
    fair play.

Australia has a mix of racists and trash, both indigenous and european backgrounds.

What state are you in out of curiosity?
    nt.

trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000) trickstick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you grow up at Jackson's Track?

HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HouseBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you know anything about a stolen generator?

and

Can i have my wifes cartigan back?

Originally Posted by trickstick View Post
    Did you grow up at Jackson's Track?
    no.

bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Because a lot of us prefer to live in our own rural communities like we did before you attacked us unprovoked
    lmao. You also prefer our tax $$ so you can live indolent and as wastrels in your "rural communities"
    Am I not aesthetic enough? Is my form not proper? Do I try too much? Am I just a poofter? Don't I spot your squats? Should I go in deeper? Why do you always bully me?

Originally Posted by HouseBrah View Post
    Do you know anything about a stolen generator?

and

Can i have my wifes cartigan back?
    nah m8

bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bleachedmuff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yes, actually. no offense. Not you specfically
    How so? Can you expand on your answer pls
    Am I not aesthetic enough? Is my form not proper? Do I try too much? Am I just a poofter? Don't I spot your squats? Should I go in deeper? Why do you always bully me?

Originally Posted by bleachedmuff View Post
    lmao. You also prefer our tax $$ so you can live indolent and as wastrels in your "rural communities"
    What makes you think we live as "wastrels"?

A lot of us live off the land, are you blaming us for wanting to preserve our culture?

Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000) Glarch is just really nice. (+1000)
    You mean with modern housing, luxuries, and alcohol supplemented by welfare from the government that has "oppressed" you? Your inherent victim complex is the reason for your current "disadvantages."
    "If you look at the majority of the population, they are average — and that’s because they lack the discipline needed to become the small percentage of people who have lives that are actually worth something in this world. Discipline is one of the most necessary traits for success."

Originally Posted by matw View Post
    I'm going to the NT soon, any advice or recommendations on where to go? (srs)
    Nightcliff beach tho

Originally Posted by Glarch View Post
    You mean with modern housing, luxuries, and alcohol supplemented by welfare from the government that has "oppressed" you? Your inherent victim complex is the reason for your current "disadvantages."

I consider those things a token of apology. Whats wrong with that?

I dont have any disadvantages, I'm the man now. But a lot of people in our communities do still struggle

What makes you think we live as "wastrels"?

A lot of us live off the land, are you blaming us for wanting to preserve our culture?
    No you don't. Unless you mean "living off the white man's electricity and clean running water."

How so? Can you expand on your answer pls

Because of the past biasness a lot of us were poor and unemployed and as a result that made people turn to a life of crime, drugs and alcohol

Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i went to high school with patty mills, and i used to make his mum coffee every morning. Patty worked his ass off for what he's got, every single day he was busting his ass, and he was better at basketball than everyone in this fukkin city by the time he was 15 and that's not even a joke. his mum is one of the nicest people i have ever met, does everything she can to help people in her community and would never once play the victim like you do.

you may have the same heritage as them, but don't for one fukkin second think that your the same calibre of person they are because there is no way in hell they'd say any of the chit you've been talking in this thread that does nothing but harm this country and drive us further apart, that isn't what they're about.
    never look a gift whore in the mouth

The hand that feeds you. TheAdz95's Avatar
    TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheAdz95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Parts of my family died not even 100 years ago from the war. Not just the men but the women, children too.
    It is much more recent than what your Phucken family had to endure so why don't you get your head out of your ass and stop complaining about those 'evil' white people.

No you don't. Unless you mean "living off the white man's electricity and clean running water."
    lol, have you ever been to a Aboriginal community? I mean, a REAL aboriginal community?

MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedMan1 View Post
    I mean you only killed them and took their land right?

You're red for good reason *******. I didn't kill anyone.

Originally Posted by Tbone991 View Post
    i went to high school with patty mills, and i used to make his mum coffee every morning. Patty worked his ass off for what he's got, every single day he was busting his ass, and he was better at basketball than everyone in this fukkin city by the time he was 15 and that's not even a joke. his mum is one of the nicest people i have ever met, does everything she can to help people in her community and would never once play the victim like you do.

you may have the same heritage as them, but don't for one fukkin second think that your the same calibre of person they are because there is no way in hell they'd say any of the chit you've been talking in this thread that does nothing but harm this country and drive us further apart, that isn't what they're about.
    How have I been driving us further apart? Everything I've said itt is true