straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

OCB Steel City of Champions Pittsburgh

So I was prepping for my first NGA show on Aug 9th and have decided that since I'll be all conditioned I will try an OCB show too. Anyone else doing this show or have any experience with OCB? Any differences from NGA that I should know?

For my first show I will be competing as a Novice and will crossover to Open. I am not sure what I should register as for OCB Steel City show. Should I just do open since I will have a show's experience already or just do Novice again? I won't crossover as it just costing too much $$. I'm thinking about just going for open.
    Veni

trouble022 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't really answer your question but wanted to say hi since I'll be competing at the Steel City of Champions. It's going to be my first show. I'm competing in both novice and open bikini

straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by trouble022 View Post
    I can't really answer your question but wanted to say hi since I'll be competing at the Steel City of Champions. It's going to be my first show. I'm competing in both novice and open bikini
    Thanks for the reply. Good luck in your classes and I'll see you there! You have some great quads and calfs. I think if you continue to lean out a little more and present well on stage you should do pretty good.

Since posting this I have registered to compete in just Open. I feel I have really nailed my prep and I will be one shredded mofo on stage in a few weeks.

Not sure if I am more excited to compete or get off my diet! Let's grind through these next few weeks.
    Veni

jashuha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pittsburgh

Just wanted to say hi guys! I will be competing in the Steel Classic as well! This is my first Bodybuilding show and probably going to do novice and open as well.
    Jashuha

Originally Posted by jashuha View Post
    Just wanted to say hi guys! I will be competing in the Steel Classic as well! This is my first Bodybuilding show and probably going to do novice and open as well.
    Hey bud! Good luck in the show! come say hi to me come show day, I'll be the tall shredded brah with a sickening tan lol. I doubt will be in the same class but hopefully i'll see u in the overall posedown!! only a few more weeks guys, how long have you been prepping?
    Veni

jashuha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks brah

Originally Posted by straightsix View Post
    Hey bud! Good luck in the show! come say hi to me come show day, I'll be the tall shredded brah with a sickening tan lol. I doubt will be in the same class but hopefully i'll see u in the overall posedown!! only a few more weeks guys, how long have you been prepping?
    Thanks brah you too! Yea I'll be in bantam. I've been prepping for about 16 weeks now, you? And same here, if you see me come say what's up!
    Jashuha