Ksteez11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me build a 6 day workout plan

I used to workout 6 days a week making sunday my rest day. I built the program I used entirely myself using a 3x8 method working 2 muscle groups a day, doing 3 workouts per muscle group for a total of 6 workouts per day.

That being said; I need you experts to tell me what muscles to work each day, for example back and biceps one day, chest and triceps next day, etc, etc.

Please do not tell me this wont work because I experienced first hand the extreme gains I made doing this, unfortunately depression and excuses took ahold of my life and i stopped going, which in return made me lose everything I had gained. Back at square one. I tried ICF 5x5 for a month now and I hate it, I personally think its a horrible program and you dont work each muscle enough to see any real gains. Thanks for reading, all opinions and comments are accepted with open arms!

HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HeavyLifts92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 month is not enough time for gains and since its a strength program its gonna be a slower process..

MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MCCoolGuyFresh is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol okay

monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Lats
    Wednesday: Leg
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: Abs
    Sunday: Rest

Shoulders must be 2 days after chest day. Both need triceps.

Registered User NicholasSilvers's Avatar
    NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NicholasSilvers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    One month is not enough for muscles gaining or for weight loss. Do it regularly then only it will effect to your health. I will suggest you some workout plan for 6 days to you.
    Monday- Hanstring and Deadlift
    Tuesday-Chest
    Wednesday-Back
    Thursday-Abs and Calves
    Friday- Shoulders
    Saturday-Tricep, Bicep
    http://www.teasyteas.com/

azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you want to lift 6 days a week, I would recommend a 3 day push/pull/legs split so you hit each muscle group twice a week.

Mon - Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
    Tues - Back/Bi's
    Wed - Legs/Abs
    Thur - Chest/Shoulders/Tri's
    Fri - Back/Bi's
    Sat - Legs/Abs
    Sun - Rest

This is a good example program: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161435563