Joy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Gaining weight (At least 5kgs) and building muscle

HEllo guys
    Im bout to be 15 years old... im new to bodybuilding.... Anyone can help me.. I need to gain 5-10 kgs weight in 2 months... plz someone help me... suggest me a diet and some workouts
    (Im skinny-41kgs oly )

Thanks in advance.

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [QUOTE=Joy7;1257069041
    (Im skinny-41kgs oly )

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

what the.........
    pics pls......
    holy hell.....

anyway.
    train hard with a good routine like ICF 5x5.

and i dont know how i could say this better but. you need to eat like evrything.
    siriusly eat till you cant have anything more or you will puke.

dont eat when you are hungry or till you are full, eat till you feel like puking.
    if you no longer feel like puking 1 hr later, eat again

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^
    Also, if you can't stomach chewing make your own weight shake. When I bulked to 180, I used 3 cups of milk 4 scoops of ice cream and protein powder. Works like a charm, good luck.
    ✠♛☢ 5'10" Supreme Race Crew ☢♛✠

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

[QUOTE=basmca;1257070571]what the.........
    pics pls......
    holy hell.....

Thank you Pal..... I eat a lot but don't get time to eat my brunch and a heavy brkfast..... that may be my problem.....

Hey thank you.... btw I have a protein shake with 2cups of milk, 1 banana/ 1 apple, Protein powder, almonds etc.... its okay right?

Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minizeus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Joy7 View Post
    Hey thank you.... btw I have a protein shake with 2cups of milk, 1 banana/ 1 apple, Protein powder, almonds etc.... its okay right?
    Yessir

Edit: I'd add a cup of milk and some ice cream just for the extra cals.
    Last edited by Minizeus; 06-14-2014 at 06:16 AM.
    ✠♛☢ 5'10" Supreme Race Crew ☢♛✠

"I Live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free, nothing else matters." ~Vin Diesel

tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bro...41kg...eat anything u see in front of you brah, do ICF5x5 and eat alot protein and carbs. Buy whey protein and drink it 3x per day, in the morning w/ your brakefast, after workout and before sleep.
    Eat around 160-170 carbs
    100g protein
    2600 calories

Thumbs up Thanks

Thanks hope I get that pumped up very soon....... Hahahahaha

#Peace #Workhard #Playhard

Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by basmca View Post
    what the.........
    pics pls......
    holy hell.....

anyway.
    train hard with a good routine like ICF 5x5.

and i dont know how i could say this better but. you need to eat like evrything.
    siriusly eat till you cant have anything more or you will puke.

dont eat when you are hungry or till you are full, eat till you feel like puking.
    if you no longer feel like puking 1 hr later, eat again
    5'5" I think it's true

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ronskie View Post
    5'5" I think it's true
    not saying its not true, but it scares me lol.