DBAO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what supplement should i use?!?!

hi...recently i've just started working out again...i'm 20 and around 180 pounds and my friend tells me my bf is around 25%...i'm slowly beginning to understand when and what to eat and i do cardio everyday plus and hour of workout...my goal right now is to get a nice body figure by summer...basically i want to know what supplements i should start using that works and don't have any side effects

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DBAO View Post
    hi...recently i've just started working out again...i'm 20 and around 180 pounds and my friend tells me my bf is around 25%...i'm slowly beginning to understand when and what to eat and i do cardio everyday plus and hour of workout...my goal right now is to get a nice body figure by summer...basically i want to know what supplements i should start using that works and don't have any side effects
    Welcome to BB.COM... you came to the right place. It sounds like you're on the right track, and here are some ideas and links to get you started:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=975970
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

DBAO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

thanks!!! that thread is indeed what i need to read

Drinking NOX Surge CuttingEdgeLabs's Avatar
    CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10) CuttingEdgeLabs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    multi, protein, creatine, fish oil and possibly a fat burner or stimulant
    Jon@CelSales.com

www.CuttingEdgeLabs.com

jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10) jadedandslated is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Protien, Mulit, and Fish oil is a great place to start and should always be staples for you. Good luck with your results.
    My my baby blue!

skinhead-mick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    without a solid, well thought out diet, taking any suppliments is a complete waste of money mate.