Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    All my female friends that have a lot of gay friends say that it's because gay people are funny. They share the same sense of humor.
    For some reason I can't relate to this. I've never been a "girly girl". I'm more serious, so I'm sure the gays would find me boring as fukk.
    But I do like to dance though, and I'd love to go dancing with Enrique
    Where I come from, "Enrique" is likely to be hot hot hot and not gay! French gals dig hot blooded Latin men who can dance
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Straight men dont start gay threads.
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Cowboy is now on my list of people who I am going to beat down if we ever meet, by any chance you going to Rochester in August to compete with us?
    This is too much. I literally laughed out loud

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Went a few times in the 90's as females in our group of friends insisted - usually as a pre-party thing before heading to a regular club.
    Some guys saw it as a challenge to try and pick up hot lesbians, as if that ever worked.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    So when is the wrestling match between CBB and BH? You guys going "old school" Greek style?
    So far I'm just on his list.

I'm hoping to at least hit the top 40.

I think if I really apply myself their may come a day I'll be #1.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So far I'm just on his list.

I'm hoping to at least hit the top 40.

I think if I really apply myself their may come a day I'll be #1.
    Good luck. May the gay be with you
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Say what you will you are still on my list, you have been warned..
    Hang the fkc on there BH. Ive been trying to get on that list for years and some upstart young whipper snapper comes in and goes straight on the list. What gives?
    pick it up and put it down

philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A law firm hired me to serve papers on gay bar owner who was dieing. Whlen I located him on a farm home, I was amazed what good care, non sexual, that he was receiving. And he was hours away from dieing. He was getting better care than most straight men would give to a friend.
    Do what's right.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Hang the fkc on there BH. Ive been trying to get on that list for years and some upstart young whipper snapper comes in and goes straight on the list. What gives?
    CBB is a closet case so he deserves a beat down....

You are are staring to get on my nerves and will get on that list just for asking...

On the list for Bannukah

adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamrandall2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have zero gay genes although occasionally get asked if I am gay because I like colourful clothes.

When I was in Key West, I spent a fair amount of time at the Gay bars there because they played good music, had the best party supplies & stayed open later than anywhere else. They also really know how to party & if you can get past any limiting beliefs & prejudice then you can meet some absolutely amazing people that you would otherwise not interact with.

I never got hit on once & to be honest I don't know if I should be offended or happy about that.......

I got talking & became mates with a chap who dances on the bar for money. Get this, he is 100% straight!! many of them are. He told me that no matter what, he cannot get visibly aroused when dancing for men but when the women come in for hens nights etc, he does. He also said that if he was actually gay, he could make a lot more money. Pretty fascinating stuff really.
    Last edited by adamrandall2; 06-13-2014 at 05:41 AM.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CBB is a closet case so he deserves a beat down....

You are are staring to get on my nerves and will get on that list just for asking...

About time!!!!!

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was shocked when my daughter told me that young guys wear womens pants. I asked the guy working at Old Navy and he said its true. I was there with my daughter buying her clothes by the way.

Sad state of affairs.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    About time!!!!!
    He said you will, not that you are.

Peasant.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He said you will, not that you are.

Peasant.
    Some people

Jeff keep it up and you will be my number 1 target for sure!
    On the list for Bannukah

mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I worked in a gay bar while in Grad school (I'm straight, and was straight then too). I got a job there because it helped provide access to people who were of interest to my thesis research. After that research was done I kept working there because I loved the job. Made HUGE tips$$, especially from the regulars who knew I was straight but always hoping I "change my mind." Never did, but made great money and a lot of good friends in the meantime.

Chicks go to gay bars en-mass. Being a single, straight bartender at a gay bar, let me tell you I racked up a lifetime's worth of... memories. ;-)

Plus, the music was more in-line with my tastes and I'll admit I got more flattering compliments from men than I ever have from women. Even though it wasn't my cup of tea, it was still nice to know someone was lookin'.

When I started dating my now wife, we'd go to gay bars a lot. There was one near the office we both worked that had a great vibe, great happy hour and was pretty cool and had a great dance floor. I haven't been to one in a long while, but now that I have twin toddlers, I just don't get out dancin or to bars that often anyway.
    HTFU

mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mendeldave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Manc33 View Post
    Its a known thing here in Manchester that all the women go to the gay village to get away from all the straight men that hit on them everywhere else. Straight men figured this out pretty quickly and started going to the gay village as well. It became a hot spot after that, more like a trendy/clean area than gay. There's no shame in going there these days if you're straight, just hey, don't go alone lol. I have to say I prefer the gay village, its like a posher area, the whole atmosphere is different, no blaring music well not in some places.
    Wow, the gay village. I completely forgot about that place. I did a study abroad in Manchester back in the very late 90s and I remember ALL the girls who live in my hall were always going to the gay village for the exact reason you wrote. I used to go with them a lot, it was my first exposure to, well, gay people really (coming from a pretty small midwest town). Eye opener. Can't believe I forgot about that place!
    HTFU

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMAO at all the reasons men go into gay bars other than the obvious...yea right
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    LMAO at all the reasons men go into gay bars other than the obvious...yea right
    Not that there's anything wrong with that

Some people

Jeff keep it up and you will be my number 1 target for sure!
    Im after CBB's spot. Some peeps aren't worth the effort of raging on. This means you CBB

Well it is settle, no real straight men go to gay bars, just the ones who pretend to be real men.

I should have known once I started this thread in the OV35, man what was I thinking...
    On the list for Bannukah

Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Demonchylde is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To me it would be a logical hunting ground for straight men to go into gay bars. Considdering most gay men that I know bring their attractive female straight friends, you would be a kid in a candy store. No man there wants these ladies.

Their friends might even introduce you to these women.
    Making skinny fat cool since 2010 :)

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    I was shocked when my daughter told me that young guys wear womens pants. I asked the guy working at Old Navy and he said its true. I was there with my daughter buying her clothes by the way.

Sad state of affairs.
    Very popular with school aged kids these days.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Im after CBB's spot. Some peeps aren't worth the effort of raging on. This means you CBB
    How does it feel knowing that I made the list before you?

Do you want to talk about it? Do you need a hug?

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do you want to talk about it? Do you need a hug?
    No talk of hugging another guy in a BH thread... really guys. LOL

I remember once when my wife and I were dating that we went into a bar neither of us had ever been to, well it turned out to be a 'Dike' bar. We sat down and started having a drink and my wife suddenly realized what was going on in there... she couldn't get her drink down quickly enough. LOL

I was still at the point in our relationship that I was so focused on her that I didn't even notice until she freaked out.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Anyone else notice that the only 5 star thread that Bodyhard has ever had is a gay thread?

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Definitely not something happening in my household (I just log on to the Levi's website and my boys tell me what jeans model number they want) but yesterday their middle school had a "clothes gender switch" day which as both a teacher and parent, I think is pretty awkward and just plain a bad idea.

Luckily my boys just shrugged it off and went to school dressed as usual - too busy with violin, math exams and skateboarding to worry about stuff like that.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    yep skinny jeans be walking all over this campus

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    yesterday their middle school had a "clothes gender switch" day which as both a teacher and parent, I think is pretty awkward and just plain a bad idea.
    that's just nuts.

BH, straight men go to gay bars to meet other gay men.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    that's just nuts.

BH, straight men go to gay bars to meet other gay men.

Big ups Bando, keeping sh!t real in the OV35...
    On the list for Bannukah

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I went to a gay bar by mistake one time. It was hot out and I wanted a cold beer. Anyway I order a beer and all these guys had names for their peckers. They asked me what my peddlers
    name was and I quickly came up with the name Secret. One of the guys asked why I gave the name Secret. I said because its strong enough for a man, but made for a woman. Drank my beer and left.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I went to a gay bar by mistake one time. It was hot out and I wanted a cold beer. Anyway I order a beer and all these guys had names for their peckers. They asked me what my peddlers
    name was and I quickly came up with the name Secret. One of the guys asked why I gave the name Secret. I said because its strong enough for a man, but made for a woman. Drank my beer and left.
    LMFAO!!

I am going out tonight man, got my ride finished today (see it on FLEX site and FB) and in the mood to hit the streets.
    On the list for Bannukah