Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000) fourdegrees is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Leepg View Post
    cliffs
    -was in your shoes and thought it was ok
    -girl ends up getting attached
    -girl is 6/10 misc standards
    -began talking to 7-8/10

-6/10 bish finds out begins inviting "her guy friends over to ****"
    -**** stolen, rent argued, food stolen, money stolen
    -rated out bish to her mom so i didn't have to pay backrent with pics of bish fuked up all over the house
    -barely got out
    -phoned by dad today to give back keys and other items
    -called realtor and SHE said "mail them back, dont meet them, it may be a setup"

edit: guy bish was talking to was a AF, IT SUPPORT, other was a hoodrat. sloots gonna sloot

Stats: 162 lbs

*You cant win the game if you're too scared to play*

-USAF Crew
    -49ers Crew

PSN: GunstarX1

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    5 other girls? So you're a girl, OP?
    This arrangement is going to be all fun and games until he realizes that his period has synced up with theirs.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500) Leepg is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by fourdegrees View Post

Stats: 162 lbs

fat avi's gonna fat avi bruh :]

if you need to, put them down to my avi standards. same logic and reasoning still applies.
    ◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tune5k View Post
    this is a terrible idea

edit: actually read you said short term. how short term you talking? 1 month to establish connections would be your only benefit IMO
    4 months.

Originally Posted by winjones View Post
    Every beta virgin ITT will probably call me a ******* but I wouldn't do it OP.

I lived in a 5 person house with 4 other women and it was the WORST idea ever... BRB:
    -cock blocking you with EVERY girl you bring back (especially if they develop feelings for you)
    -listening to their squaking, bitching, and **** talking 24/7
    -Females are DIRTY AS **** behind closed doors
    -DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

Don't **** where you eat dude
    Chit, now Im worried

Originally Posted by ClinicallyBored View Post
    Do you have your own dorm room? If so, stay right the fuk where you are. You'll regret moving out. No, you're not going to get laid more because you live off campus. If you can't get a chic back to your dorm room, you're definitely not getting one back to a house with 5 other chics.

4 months. That's too long. After one month you will go insane. The following 3 months your grades will drop from dealing with the stress of your living situation.

Don't bother with the studio. You're commute to class is going to be longer. You better hope there is a washer and dryer. Save your money. You got your whole life ahead of you to live on your own. Honestly, living on campus, you're surrounded by girls. Living off campus, not so much. Easy access, quick walk to the dorm room and you can still wake up in the morning, get another one in with the chic and make it to class.

If you're hell bent on moving out, wait for your own place. For the love of god, do not move in with 5 other girls in that house.
    I would have my own dorm room in a freshman dorm (RA priveledge), but I want to move out and focus more on my grades. (DAT Pre-dental nom saiyan?) Now getting girls isn't troublesome for me since I have a good rep at my UNI, and I have a car so driving to class or bringing hot bb over to my off campus home wont be difficult. As I said I will be getting my own place, it's just might be delayed til December.
    第一拳豪オーディーン

Lives alone crew

"I do lots of pushups and situps, and I drink plenty of juice"

winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) winsthon8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    they will get drunk and try to bang you. it was awkward enough after i rejected. can't imagine how bad it would be if i had let it happen.

my only saving grace was that we worked opposite hours, so it wasn't too hard to avoid her.
    curious as to why you rejected. was she an uggo?
    第一拳豪オーディーン

Lives alone crew

also lets not forget:

THE GIRLS FUKING PARENTS

they will judge you

the mothers will dislike you

they will conspire/collude against you.
    I'm a pretty nice guy, most mothers love me

sexually.
    第一拳豪オーディーン

Lives alone crew

noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100) noobreaper is not very well liked. (-100)
    fat avi's gonna fat avi bruh :]

if you need to, put them down to my avi standards. same logic and reasoning still applies.
    spoken like confucius himself.

The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP I don't have many years ahead of you, but listen to the misc, go live with these girls if you want....

but you WILL have to deal with:

-more mess
    -more tampons
    -more vag blood
    -more crying

Have fun OP
    If I could smoke fear away, I'd roll that motherfker up and take 2 puffs

HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DotheDew563 View Post
    500 a month? da fuk how do you even afford that? I worry about having to pay 350 a month for my rent, i couldn't imagine paying 500
    You don't make more than 6k per year? Lmao.

HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HandsomeAryan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    But seriously OP if you'd rather live with 5 girls than your boys than you're a *******. SRS.

brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    inb4 OP gets caught miscing

demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who cares if they're girls, the biggest problem is with 5 other people you will have someone who's: messy, can't pay rent on time, noisy, or annoying in some other way. Only live with this many people if they're all good friends.

Living with 2-3 other people who I was great friends with sometimes got on my nerves. FIVE? Fuk that, if you can afford it get your own place.

Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000) Steven8412 is just really nice. (+1000)
    First apartment I had was with 2 females, banged one of them, almost got the others sister. All I drink is milk and water and neither of them drank milk so that was never stolen. Didn't take their food and they didn't take mine without asking first. Would do again. But 5? That will either be really awesome or really horrible. Either way it's only for a semester and cheaper.

Originally Posted by HandsomeAryan View Post
    But seriously OP if you'd rather live with 5 girls than your boys than you're a *******. SRS.
    I'd rather live alone.
    第一拳豪オーディーン

Lives alone crew

HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it could either go very well or very bad.

Stay safe

hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000) hitah0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^ lol

try to convince ur bro to move in with ya

if not abort, save ur stress
    miscsmusic.com

Originally Posted by demadio View Post
    Who cares if they're girls, the biggest problem is with 5 other people you will have someone who's: messy, can't pay rent on time, noisy, or annoying in some other way. Only live with this many people if they're all good friends.

Living with 2-3 other people who I was great friends with sometimes got on my nerves. FIVE? Fuk that, if you can afford it get your own place.
    I've already lived with 5 other people for the last 2 years of UNI so Im already accustomed to filthyness brah. Living with friends seems like a bad idea cause there's potential for it to end. srs.

Also I can afford my own place, it's just my current situation doesn't allow me to get the right apartment in time (close to UNI, utilities included, spacious, etc.) I have to go apartment hunting which will take some time. That's why I was considering temporarily living in someone else's room so I can get my chit together for December.
    第一拳豪オーディーン

Lives alone crew

DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500) DongSquad is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wtf at people saying girls stole a lot of their chit you must be a beta cuckold to let them think its alright to steal your sht

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by winsthon8 View Post
    curious as to why you rejected. was she an uggo?
    because i knew it would not end well.....and i don't have a need to have sex with every woman i see.

Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mjnewbie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just try it ...... you never know what will happen ...and you seem that you already made your choice your just asking the misc to give you the balls to do it so just do it -nike. srs

oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) oaktree1000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    brah, it is would be the worst idea ever. tampons all over the place,pads all over the place, pubic hair all over the place, dirty underwears all over the place.

yeah , wouldnot recommend

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LIved with 3 girls my 4th year of college
    WORST FKING IDEA EVER
    GIRLS ARE MESSY AS FK AND I"M LIVING WITH ASIAN GIRLS I CAN"T IMAGINE WHITE GIRLS
    plus once they are on their rag, you're gonna deal with 5 full bitch mode chicks at the same time
    also good luck with them moaning and **** getting plowed by random guys/boyfriends while you are the next room over.

plus you guys don't realize this but girls will fight each other OVER ANY THING HOLY SHIET
    so much fking drama in my apartment that one girl actually moved out (stuck the other two chicks with the rent so it was a big issue) and the other two still fight despite being best friends before living together
    you DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS

they aren't reasonable like guys are
    guys: fist fight/argue/yell at each other and then get over it
    girls: passive agressiveness over the course of the entire year and they complain to you about their problems and create huge issues over nothing because they can't be bothered to sit down and talk it through because they are unreasonable.

DONT FKING DO IT

MUCH rather live in apartment with my boys than some kunts i dont know.
    NEVER living with females again unless its a wife/spouse/gf

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    brb chicks walking naked to the bathroom - awesome
    brb bathroom never available - not awesome
    brb drama and gay as hell tv shows - not awesome
    brb can convince roomies into 3some or 4some - awesome
    brb
    brb
    Bolded never happens
    some more negativse
    -Can't really walk around naked like you would if you lived with guys
    -can't fart as you want
    -they take up way more fridge/storage space (have to tel them this otherwise you're gonna be walked on)
    -if only one bathroom, you're phucked cuz period blood is disgusting and chicks never lift the toilet seat so they never see that it's dirty down there (if you want to throw up lift up the toilet seat, always ****ing period blood that's dried up)

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All I want to know is. If there are 6 people in that house, how the **** are you paying 500$ a month? Is it a f'ing huge amazing house with it's own pool/jacuuzi/gym?

Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    All I want to know is. If there are 6 people in that house, how the **** are you paying 500$ a month? Is it a f'ing huge amazing house with it's own pool/jacuuzi/gym?
    7 person apartment, 650$ each person/month, 3 chicks, 4 guys. 3 bed, 3 bath
    Such is life in west los angeles

Not counting utilities

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Two words...

Hair. Everywhere.

Don't do it OP

SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unless you're a flamboyant gay dude, walk away my friend. Also, living amongst air with that much of an oestrogen concentration, you're gonna walk away with gyno at the very least.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

All my Genova gifs - http://imgur.com/a/8KpiT#5

touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i lived with 3 girls last year, but i didnt smash them , cuz they were like 4-5/10 and they were very upset..... so its not a good idea if they are not good looking

tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000) tollyboy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    lol, there's gonna be one that's gonna be stealing books not washing her dishes, eating your food and shaving in the bathroom not taking hairs out.

If u can I'd say go for a room alone, I was on a campus like that. I had my own fridge etc in my room, cooked my stuff in the kitchen, and had my own plates. So didn't have to worry bout that sht, but there was someone who didn't wash the dishes so it would get dirty.. I had to wash my plates in my own sink for a while cuz they wouldn't clean the one in the kitchen.
    Also kept my supplies in my own room
    better regret doing it, than regret not doing it

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everyone I know who has lived with girls has hated it.

Everyone here is saying it sucks.

Sometimes you have to go with the consensus, OP.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger