Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Haymana View Post
    LMAO you are posting in this thread for 5 hours straight son, now tell me you don't take this srsly
    never had a guy up to my testicles call me son before. LOL im killing time in this boring ass lecture, in it for the lulz, making pygmys angry for my own entertainment. ya mad? y'all pocket sized casanova/playboys sound mad and im loving it LOL

whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) whatitiahboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by FrenchDutchBrah View Post
    "In it for the lulz"

Yeah m8 getting into an internet argument on the misc is so lulzy.

Brb enjoying easy gains.
    I dont understand why everyone who is mad is either a pygmy or look like this dude

LAWL I actually choked on water laughing. love ya monicas, wish i could rape you all

Registered User FrenchDutchBrah's Avatar
    FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whatitiahboi View Post
    never had a guy up to my testicles call me son before. LOL im killing time in this boring ass lecture, in it for the lulz, making pygmys angry for my own entertainment. ya mad? y'all pocket sized casanova/playboys sound mad and im loving it LOL
    The above post is most probably not serious

NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000) NoneShallPass is just really nice. (+1000)
    What a beast. Repped.

your reps are almost as poverty as mine. And I got negged by 134912129 angry sashimis LOL. like I'd give 2 flying fuarks if you had a rep power of 2140834120318 and made me as red as it gets LOL. nix green boxes on a forum, you'd give your angus for a few more inches lil sashimi LOL stay safe brah. dont neg me too hard again, im rustled LOLOL love ya

Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000) Petorius12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP decided to dress outside the bathroom stalls in the mens locker room for once, and came to the realization that his wiener is proportionately smaller on his frame when compared to shorter dudes lol

Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You seem obsessed with this thread son, are you mad that some manlet beat a guy thats way taller than you?

Because a lot of tall *******s negged me because of this thread and its funny that a lot of manmores get rustled so easily when a manlet beats them at something.

FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    your reps are almost as poverty as mine. And I got negged by 134912129 angry sashimis LOL. like I'd give 2 flying fuarks if you had a rep power of 2140834120318 and made me as red as it gets LOL. nix green boxes on a forum, you'd give your angus for a few more inches lil sashimi LOL stay safe brah. dont neg me too hard again, im rustled LOLOL love ya
    Using "LOL" that many times indicates anger and irrational typing srs.

Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000)
    F***in Canadians. When will they learn?

You seem obsessed with this thread son, are you mad that some manlet beat a guy thats way taller than you?

Because a lot of tall *******s negged me because of this thread and its funny that a lot of manmores get rustled so easily when a manlet beats them at something.
    Im just making fun of insecure miscer manlets with napoleon complexes LOL not rustled nor do I have problems with manlets to be honest. the dude in the video is a beast of a man too, not a virgin FA wanker 5'6 sashimi miscer likeyourself son. did the manlet fighter knocking out the manmore fighter make your life any better? give you a couple inches? or help you get laid? or just gave you hope and you started Martial arts as soon as you saw the video LOL stay mad

Using "LOL" that many times indicates anger and irrational typing srs.

this dude is that much worse than the average american sashimi. this dude is from netherlands where girls are around 6 feet LOLOLOL son I got some very very very very bad news. I wouldnt even bother lifting if I were you. move to india or china. 5'8 in netherlands????? you dun goofed. I seriously feel bad in this case cant even laugh at ya any longer

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im just making fun of insecure miscer manlets with napoleon complexes LOL not rustled nor do I have problems with manlets to be honest. the dude in the video is a beast of a man too, not a virgin FA wanker 5'6 sashimi miscer likeyourself son. did the manlet fighter knocking out the manmore fighter make your life any better? give you a couple inches? or help you get laid? or just gave you hope and you started Martial arts as soon as you saw the video LOL stay mad
    What you're actually doing is trolling by posting as many times as you can to try and rustle as many people as you can. It was kinda amusing in the first few posts but 70 posts later, I think it's run its course. No?
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andrewlef View Post
    lmao this guy ugly as fuk cuzz. looks like the foreveralone *******s i see at parties
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

this dude is that much worse than the average american sashimi. this dude is from netherlands where girls are around 6 feet LOLOLOL son I got some very very very very bad news. I wouldnt even bother lifting if I were you. move to india or china. 5'8 in netherlands????? you dun goofed. I seriously feel bad in this case cant even laugh at ya any longer
    Average Female height here is 5'7 stay mad.

Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    virgin FA wanker 5'6 sashimi miscer likeyourself son. did the manlet fighter knocking out the manmore fighter make your life any better? give you a couple inches? or help you get laid? or just gave you hope and you started Martial arts as soon as you saw the video LOL stay mad
    Thanks for bumping my thread and proving my previous post

Originally Posted by lebronjames View Post
    lmao this guy ugly as fuk cuzz. looks like the foreveralone *******s i see at parties
    for FA, refer to my topic chilling with euro bishes. about the looks...you really hurt my feelings when you called me ugly. my grandma thinks handsome as fuark cuz...but if anything I ll read one of your *******y feminine hairesthatics eyebrowpluckinsthetics , faciastheatics, leg shavinglegstheatics threads and become beauiful (!) LAWL dafuq you gonna do about your sashimi size though brah????????

Average Female height here is 5'7 stay mad.
    I ve been to Amsterdam. everyone was tall as fuark, I was average there. no sashimis like you to be seen around. sashimis there are too embarrassed to go out there I guess. I'd bet my car you re a virgin since you re 5'8 and 140 lbs in Amsterdam but then again you probably are not because you pay for sex. good ol' red light district LOL my little sashimi dutchman. Im really not laughing at ya anymore though. 5'7 in netherlands is just too sad ((

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    manlet race rise above me!

I ve been to Amsterdam. everyone was tall as fuark, I was average there. no sashimis like you to be seen around. sashimis there are too embarrassed to go out there I guess. I'd bet my car you re a virgin since you re 5'8 and 140 lbs in Amsterdam but then again you probably are not because you pay for sex. good ol' red light district LOL my little sashimi dutchman. Im really not laughing at ya anymore though. 5'7 in netherlands is just too sad ((
    Lol, not eveyone who lives in the Netherlands lives in Amsterdam m8. and why are you suddenly saying i'm 5'7? strong everything.

Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol damn that's like me vs every miscer over 6'0
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Boxing crew

Lol, not eveyone who lives in the Netherlands lives in Amsterdam m8. and why are you suddenly saying i'm 5'7? strong everything.
    I love you with a homo passion. I was just rustling your jimmies. you gonna make it too one day cuz. but srs move to india

pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumpgun51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    So my fiance that dated a 6'6" dude before meeting me...explain.

she's just after your quest bar(s) brah

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pumpgun51 View Post
    she's just after your quest bar(s) brah
    Maybe you're right...another supply showed up today and I haven't heard from her since

:}
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JawBone90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    filthy manlets

cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This entire thread is hilarious lmfao.

ITT: Manlets are butthurt at average height genetics
    Scrimshaw and Archaeology Crew
    Paintball and Off-roading Crew
    Explorer Crew
    Archery, Hunting and Fishing Crew
    Badminton and Golf Crew
    Swimming and strength training Crew
    Real Madrid C.F. Crew

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."

I dont blame manlets for bein butthurt. God buttfuarked em

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't feel as short when I see someone on film my height. Hm.
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000) zuocruz is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you think height is a factor in everything you're an idiot who looks at their height to justify their "superiority"
    Inb4 manlet
    Everyday is Day 1 of no fap crew

Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    for FA, refer to my topic chilling with euro bishes. about the looks...you really hurt my feelings when you called me ugly. my grandma thinks handsome as fuark cuz...but if anything I ll read one of your *******y feminine hairesthatics eyebrowpluckinsthetics , faciastheatics, leg shavinglegstheatics threads and become beauiful (!) LAWL dafuq you gonna do about your sashimi size though brah????????

That's enough Misc for today...

rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rflores90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That Manlet had some hands and speed. The manmore was slow as **** like a lot of manmores. Manaverage master race. Best of both worlds.