Closed Thread
Page 1 of 330 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Tinder Thread Part VII: It's Dangerous To Go Alone, Take This Spoon.

TINDER THREAD Mk VII

Welcome to the land of lulz, nudes and smashes. Enjoy your stay and follow a few simple rules.

What we want to see in this thread:
    Screenshots of conversations, both successful and not so much. Advice is welcome as much as bragging (if you earned it and can provide further pics for everyones entertainment). Remember to mildly censor nudes you get via WhatsApp / KIK / SnapChat and so on

What we don't want to see in this thread:
    - Image Quoting is a big NO-NO! Remove the [ img ] tags from posts you quote, otherwise be prepared for negs!
    - Keep the discussion civil and try to use constructive criticism instead of ridiculing other MISCers, in here we are united in our goal of smashing
    - Do NOT use pictures of other MISCers in case you are making a fake profile (no idea what the point of that is, but if you do, use some models pictures instead)
    - This is NOT the Relationship Help forum, we don't treat your forever_alone depressions, nor do we want to constantly hear how you are too ugly, believe in yourself, fuker

Previous threads
    You can find Part I here ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153315441
    And the previous Part VI here ----->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161896583
    Other links can be found in Part VI's OP.

FAQ
    - Do I need ******** for this? Yes you do!

- Can I create a fake ******** for this? Yes you can!

- I want to upload a picture on Tinder, but I don't want my ******** friends to see it. What do?
    Create an album on ******** with privacy set to ”only you”. Upload pics to that album. Then either move pics to a public album and upload to Tinder and move pic back to private album, or tag yourself in the pic and upload to Tinder. It won't show on your timeline or give anyone notifications about you uploading a pic.

- Will a shirtless pic increase my matches?
    Depends on your body and face aesthetics. If body is better than face, it will. If not, it probably won't. It definitely won't if you don't have body aesthetics.

- How do fake my location?
    - For iPhone you need to jailbreak and get Fake GPS Pro or LocationHolic.
    - For android you need fake GPS.
    Log off Tinder, close the app (force close in settings on android), set location, open Tinder and log back in.

- Why faking location?
    Simple: to practice game with girls you'll never meet IRL and getting some nudes and lulzy conversations out of it.

- Can I run it from the PC?
    Yes, follow this link: http://xn--hn-via.fi/2014/04/01/tinder-for-pc/

- I have X matches in Y days, is that normal?
    Maybe. It all depends on your pics, location, amount of time spent swiping, pickiness and a bunch of other stuff.

Picture guide
    This is a recommended setup. It's not set in stone but it has been used with great success.
    First off most your pics should not be selfies. Selfies can work for you, but you're better off without them. The importance of the quality of your pics can't be stressed enough. Pics with a setting, where you're somewhere are so much better than pics of you in your apartment.

Use the first picture to give the most favorable impression of you, either your facial aesthetics, your single-digit body aesthetics or being a dreamy ******* with a puppy in his arms. Use the other pics to show yourself in a broad range of settings, from club/parties to sports to events and festivals. The more diverse you appear, the wider the net is you cast. And this results in high number of matches.

Bio
    Your bio probably won't give you more matches, but you can make those matches you get more likely to open you and even control the direction of conversation from the beginning. There will be no examples of bios here as we don't want an army of real life Christian Greys roaming Tinder. Be creative, be cheeky, show your personality. This is the only place where you get to show your personality through words. Use it.

Openers
    A word on your text game: Most of us are happy to help out if you're stuck in a conversation or need help. But you need to realize that if you can't come up with your own responses and only rely on misc lines, you're in deep **** when you meet the girl or when she wants to actually have a conversation with you. We can't be guiding you every step of the way, and you need to develop your own game.

That being said, the misc openers are great for an unusual opener that will be more likely to get a response.

These are some popular and proven openers and typical response to them:

- ”You look so cute you make me want to knit matching sweaters for both of us”
    Typical response: ”Haha, never heard that one before”, ”That's so cute”, ”I don't like sweaters”

- ”Does this mean we're bf and gf now?”
    Typical response: ”Yes I would say so”, ”I'm already planning the wedding”, ”No”

- ”I'm currently taking applications for the position as the little spoon. Care to apply?”
    Typical response: ”Oh sure, what does it take?”, ”I'm a great little spoon”, ”Uh no”

- ”[whatever]” followed up by a new message saying ”Stupid autocorrect, meant hi*”
    Typical response: ”Haha that's the best thing ever”, ”Oh yeah I hate it when that happens”, ”That's very forward” (depending on your initial message of course)

More openers found here: http://pastebin.com/f91cZvnJ

Common interests on ********
    The Tinder algorithm is a tough one to figure out. In an interview the CEO of Tinder reveal that it looks at stuff you got in common as well as your behavior on tinder (who you say yes/no to, number of convos started, depth of convos etc). This means that you do have some control over what kind of girls you get suggested as swipes, by making sure Tinder know that you like that kind of girls.
    If you want to attract club girls be sure to have club girl stuff as interests on ********. Stuff like popular club music, hot famous guys, female models, local clubs, fashion and shopping. Also say yes to girls that fulfill these criteria and no to girls that don't. In theory this will increase the likelyhood of you getting your desired type of girl suggested.

General advice
    - Get her number relatively fast. You don't want to go days in a conversation on Tinder. Getting her number makes her more invested in you, and you won't pop up alongside 300 other guys hotter than you every time you message her.
    - Don't say haha in every message. You can say it if she says something funny, but otherwise it makes you seem nervous.
    - Don't double message. If she doesn't respond to a message, don't message her again looking for a response. Either next her or wait some time so the conversation is dead and hit her up with a new conversation. There's exceptions to this.

TL;DR's
    These are lengthy post made about lifestyle, perspective on life, flirting, mindsets, getting snapchat nudes and much more.

Sneakyninjapnts TL;DRs:
    Confidence, life, mindsets: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155767843

Idonteventlift TL;DRs:
    Flirting, mindsets, pics, snapchat nudes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1234158783
    Sexting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1233282573
    IRL conversation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1232774263

We full force guys, let's pursue slays, nudes, and let the lulzy posts begin.

Snouts to the next miscers, for actively posting, providing feedback and lulz:
    -IDEL
    -lejosiah
    -miscHelix
    -InfernoUK
    -brbacquiring
    -thenickz
    -jekene
    -BrawnySwoleman
    -Lateefj
    -G-profit
    -Tastel
    -MaxxV
    -Avixion
    Last edited by InfernoUk; 06-10-2014 at 06:56 AM.

ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ReluctantRunner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    in on 1rd page

AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AndriRafti is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Inn on first page. That us all bye bai

Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inn

avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) avixion is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in 1rd page
    ~~Brings own spoon when going on a date for the misc crew~~

drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000) drove12hours is a name known to all. (+5000)
    spot for sale

Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandmanlet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by drove12hours View Post
    spot for sale
    strong angus in avi
    ★ Check CP every minute crew. ★
    ★ Paranoid of negs crew. ★
    ★ Manlet crew. ★
    ★ Look back at posts that got you repped and smile crew. ★
    ★ Always choose 5 crew. ★
    ★ Left handed crew. ★

FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000) FlashWad3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dat first page SWAG
    Heat/Lightning/Raiders/Clev Indians/CFB

Yeah ****ing water

OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OVOTexasBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In on 1rd page!

Edit: will contribute when I hit 50 post

LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Spoons can be dangerous too.

Last edited by LaxinAround; 06-10-2014 at 06:06 AM.

lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50) lejosiah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by InfernoUk View Post
    TINDER THREAD VII Edition:
    RIP Sneaky, but we still full force
    Two things to Add in the OP

1. All brahs using other miscers pictures will be negged
    . Use a model or something if you wanna carry out experiments, not a miscer. A fellow miscer used my pictures, pretended he was me, stalked my insta and snapchat and gave it to a whale.

Das not it mane

2. If you brag about a chick, you have to post a picture of her so brahs can mire and decided whether you're full of sh*t or not.

anonymous
    cool

-Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -Gin- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meeting up with a girl on Friday and another on Sunday. This app is too much fun
    ★★★ Misc Super Smash Bros Champ ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew ★★★

Check out the 6-man log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161413673

InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfernoUk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lejosiah View Post
    Two things to Add in the OP

1. All brahs using other miscers pictures will be negged
    . Use a model or something if you wanna carry out experiments, not a miscer. A fellow miscer used my pictures, pretended he was me, stalked my insta and snapchat and gave it to a whale.

Das not it mane

2. If you brag about a chick, you have to post a picture of her so brahs can mire and decided whether you're full of sh*t or not.
    added under what we dont want to see section.

N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250) N_L has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on new thread.

Jealousy you have to earn tino124's Avatar
    tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000) tino124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In. Recently single, come at me Tinderellas.
    Director/TranceBrah @ Electric For Life and Garuda

( ' ' ' ) MISC. RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

NYG Eli Manning Crew Member -- "You gotta unleash the Manning!"

Horse Head Crew Checking in

in on first page even though already OP.

anonymous
    in.gif

Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trucaupif will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In.

Missing cliffs of part VI in OP!

Licenced to Netflix&Chill miscbrah007's Avatar
    miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000) miscbrah007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on 1st page, spot reserved
    **PER DEVS, LIBERTAS**

bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500) bigtex89 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Bout to make a tinder
    Coastal correctional facility crew

ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ooRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in, going to get involved soon.
    * print out all big posts by MiscRealTalker and attach them to walls and ceiling of bedroom crew *
    * MiscRealTalker Crew *
    * Certified Jimmie Rustler Crew *
    * MILF Hunter Crew *
    * DenimoBrah Admirer Crew *

Squat - 200kg (440 pounds)
    Deadlift - 250kg (550 pounds)
    Bench - 120kg (265 pounds)

rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10) rodrigoniccers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha recognized this guys avi from the thread... First miscers on tinder fessions....

http://imgur.com/QidyLpT

FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FXbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ok.
    Recovering from 318k in the red feelsbadman.gif

Algorithmic trading systems crew

norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) norecha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    in. girl i keep smashing from tinder keeps me busy these days but need to get back to game

Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayes21890 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on first

BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000) BroImNigerian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    innn as fuk but brah idk if its you or me but you might wanna look at your links in the OP. Half of them are giving me 404 error.

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In on 1rd!!!!!!
    Edit: fuark.... Innnnnn on 2nd
    * LEO
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews ever)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain
    https://ngl.link/stevexmachina

Links all fixed!

accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500)
    in on 1rd pg