bacchus8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Regimen while not working

Hey guys! I'm doing a bit of a career break starting in July. Planning on six months, and am going to reboot of my workout regimen.

Have been away from the gym for a few months, but want to take advantage of my time off to get serious with a transformation while developing good habits that will continue when I start working again.

I may be over-thinking this, but… Wondering if anyone else out there has also been through a period of time off from work and got really serious. How did you get the most out of the time off, without overtraining, etc? Any interesting ideas to add to a regular workout regimen?

I know the basics of working out and related nutrition.

Thanks

johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnhouse1991 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It all starts with the mind. What has always seemed to help me is finding a good positive and determined attitude; as well as keeping my goal in the front of my mind to keep me motivated. If you do this, you will surely find more success.

Good luck man, you can do it. Keep us updated!