Closed Thread
Page 230 of 328 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,900 of 9830
    I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Why'd u quit gyming bro? U were doing great , u fell off ?
    PMd you, maybe you can offer insight

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by novawildcat25 View Post
    It's been like 2 weeks since I've been to the gym. I can confirm, *******-mode engaged.
    What are your goals?

Have a great week, RH!

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    Prior to reading every game of thrones book, i hadnt touched a book since high school. Now im reading harry potter (yesnerd).

but srs i kind of missed reading and i didnt even realize it.

They are fun in moderation.. like 30 min a day. sports games are good for this because you can just play a single game a day or whatever.
    Other than Spyro,Turok and GTA 3 for like an hour or two on Ps2 I haven't played any games in like a year and a half. I don't have the money atm and I am trying to stay away.

Never was allowed to read or watch Harry Potter back in the day because it had witchcraft in it and my mom was more focused on getting my azz to church and believing in God getting all spiritual an sh*t. I grew up in a Pentecostal church people running around,falling down as soon as the preacher touched there head and sh*t. I am now Baptist.

I bet Harry Potter is still a good read although my lack of imagination has gotten worse with age. I may pick up the books later on as I plan to limit my tv and net time.

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Prior to reading every game of thrones book, i hadnt touched a book since high school. Now im reading harry potter (yesnerd).

but srs i kind of missed reading and I didn't even realize it.
    After I had my surgery, I couldn't remember half the vocabulary I had previous to having had it done. I read often now at least one book a week, just to help with memory and getting back on track to how I once was. Unfortunately the words don't sink in and I still don't have a particularly good vocabulary. In written form I'm OK, but speaking I have real difficulties finding the right words and often sound pretty stupid.

Well, my sad news is that my fiance has signed another 4 years in his career........... he didn't even discuss it, he just did it. I mean, its great that he is doing such a fabulous job but it is something we discussed because he 'desperately wanted a family' as did I, but NEVER again will I be raising a child/children alone, and that is exactly what I will be doing if I had children and he works away, so everything has back tracked a little for now and I am disappointed. I think he was convinced his contract wouldn't get renewed.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    After I had my surgery, I couldn't remember half the vocabulary I had previous to having had it done. I read often now at least one book a week, just to help with memory and getting back on track to how I once was. Unfortunately the words don't sink in and I still don't have a particularly good vocabulary. In written form I'm OK, but speaking I have real difficulties finding the right words and often sound pretty stupid.

Well, my sad news is that my fiance has signed another 4 years in his career........... he didn't even discuss it, he just did it. I mean, its great that he is doing such a fabulous job but it is something we discussed because he 'desperately wanted a family' as did I, but NEVER again will I be raising a child/children alone, and that is exactly what I will be doing if I had children and he works away, so everything has back tracked a little for now and I am disappointed. I think he was convinced his contract wouldn't get renewed.
    I cannot comment on the result but the process sounds a little selfish... of course i am not aware his/your conditions making him signing in with a blink of an eye...

it seems you have another situation... situation, you can / will get out of eventually...

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are a few interesting studies regarding top athletes and the effect of world cups/olympics/etc on their marriages. I strongly recommend you read them before you think about family.
    Eastern Europe Crew
    5 Foreign Languages Crew
    Motorbike/Car/DIY/F1/Conservative Family/Manly Values Crew
    Med Student Crew

AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post

I'll take two of her, please. Also, happy Monday and wtf happened in football yesterday? So many teams just crapped themselves (especially looking at you, Pittsburgh).
    "Do or do not. There is no 'try'."

Failure is never an option. It's just a temporary result of pushing your limits.

"I know how it feels to expect to get a fair shake, but they won't let you forget that you're the underdog, and you got to be twice as good..."

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow that's unfair of him not to discuss it with you beforehand, Happy. Have you told him how that makes you feel?

Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    Other than Spyro,Turok and GTA 3 for like an hour or two on Ps2 I haven't played any games in like a year and a half. I don't have the money atm and I am trying to stay away.

Never was allowed to read or watch Harry Potter back in the day because it had witchcraft in it and my mom was more focused on getting my azz to church and believing in God getting all spiritual an sh*t. I grew up in a Pentecostal church people running around,falling down as soon as the preacher touched there head and sh*t. I am now Baptist.

I bet Harry Potter is still a good read although my lack of imagination has gotten worse with age. I may pick up the books later on as I plan to limit my tv and net time.
    Loling at Harry Potter witchcraft ban. Do read the books though, they're fantastic. There's a lot more background detail in there than in the films.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd be Bruce Banner-pissed if I'd made plans to move across the country for a girl, only for her to spin around and tell me that she's moving to the other side of the planet for several years. Some people just don't get the concept of commitment

Has he ever been in a srs relationship before?

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post

I read Harry Potter as a kid and when I grew up my mom gave away the books, I bought them back...twice. And I will always have them in my library. goat books for kids. and the kid inside me.
    Eastern Europe Crew
    5 Foreign Languages Crew
    Motorbike/Car/DIY/F1/Conservative Family/Manly Values Crew
    Med Student Crew

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sup?
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TFW my two favorite books growing up were

and I never read Harry Potter or watched any of the movies.

edit close 3rd

Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Thanks for the workplace bonerar, Bitty!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Craving some milk all of a sudden
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the workplace bonerar, Bitty!

You are extremely welcome
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Craving some milk all of a sudden
    suddenly, i am no longer lactose intolerant
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post

Looked at this and first thought was about how gross it would be when you accidentally pull all her hair extensions out during sex or wake up and she's taken them out and looks way different.

No homo. Maybe homo.
    Übermensch

Originally Posted by OhioStateBucki View Post
    Looked at this and first thought was about how gross it would be when you accidentally pull all her hair extensions out during sex or wake up and she's taken them out and looks way different.

No homo. Maybe homo.

Hahaha! Agreed. But come on now...you weren't even supposed to know she even has any hair!

Homo.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Hahaha! Agreed. But come on now...you weren't even supposed to know she even has any hair!

Homo.
    Full homo.

Two of my sisters have blonde hair and have extensions so I've learn to spot them easily. Not a fan of girls with extensions, it's just as bad as caking on makeup or drawn on eyebrows imo.
    Übermensch

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Full homo.

Two of my sisters have blonde hair and have extensions so I've learn to spot them easily. Not a fan of girls with extensions, it's just as bad as caking on makeup or drawn on eyebrows imo.
    She can be bald for all I care, just wanna motorboat dem teddies

I don't think I've ever had my boobies motorboated....wonder what that says about me. BRB going home to insist on my teddies being motorboated.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

I don't think I've ever had my boobies motorboated
    Fear not, I am en-route

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FU3L View Post
    Fear not, I am en-route
    Need a ride?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Motorboating invariably leads to giggling. Be forewarned!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Motorboating invariably leads to giggling. Be forewarned!
    Giggling leads to moaning, which leads to scratched backs, pulled hair, and damaged furniture.
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

she has really nice teeth.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

she has really nice teeth.
    She has teeth?
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***

weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightsloveme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    [QUOTE=bitty_bish;1297018791]

I would do things to that chick....
    Need help attracting women on TINDER? Then read this free guide and improve: http://www.guycodeacademy.com/free-ebook

One of the mods on ********'s Bodybuilding.com Tinder Thread Group

HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000) HeroesFall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have you considered going with him? Not saying he shouldn't have spoken to you first, but perhaps there is more involved than he is initially letting on. An international experience might be something good for you and your kid (I think you have one if I recall). Just a thought. Maybe he sees no other option with the economy the way it is, or maybe he's nervous about returning home full-time. There are lots of possibilities.
    It's not about where you are today, but what you're doing right now, to build a better you for tomorrow. - Me

Judge not by the color of my reps but on the content of my posts.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No homo. Maybe homo.
    my first...actually my second thought was that when girls make their eyes so dark with makeup it's a real turnoff for me.

what are you trying to hide? a little makeup is fine but too much and it just screams insecurity.

Closed Thread
Page 230 of 328 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 240 280 ... LastLast