Closed Thread
Page 306 of 328 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,180 of 9830
    MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HeBrewHammah View Post
    I wish I could offer advice, Silver. I feel like I just got lucky tbh. My chick and I just see things the same way all around. It's a rare thing, from what I've dealt with dating.

I wonder if Rex Ryan is going to lose his job? I wish he already would.
    That's just it buddy. When it's meant to happen it will happen. I've conditioned myself enough to be prepared for when it does. Couldn't ask for more. Just waiting for the moment when it happens.

And yes, he should be fired. Giants would ALSO be insane for extending Coughlin's contract in 2015. He needs to go as well. Offense is shot. It's just not working.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Dating at 31 is much easier for me to get laid, harder time finding a quality woman. I really don't want to waste time in another BS relationship. I'm not banking on the first girl I am interested in being "the one." I just don't want to waste time going on dates and playing with girls emotions to just realize she's not worth it. That's the problem I'm having.

I don't think I realized I could pull hot girls till I was 25. Pulling hot girls is super hard. It's MUCH different than a girl pulling a hot guy. The amount of attention these hot girls get is just absurd. I think I distinguish myself from the rest with the fact i don't put up with BS. I treat them like any other girl.

That sucks man. I'm so sorry. I've been there before. Hope she pulls through.

Has nothing to do with NJ man. Your best chances of meeting someone are here. Highest population density in the USA. I value personality/substance tremendously. I still need to be attracted to the person though. If I wasn't, I'd just go back to my ex ex.

Been there done that LOL. Amazing to over in 4 hours. I think it took me a good 24 hours to actually realize it was real.

Ask them? LOL

No it shows you're a planner.
    Aint that the truth. Does get harder to find quality and chemistry.

But then again its always worked out well for me in the past so im not too worried about it. Im not as picky on looks as you though. Im much more worried about how they act.

if I manage to make it through today without getting too down, I'll have strung together two good days in a row. Im pretty happy about that. Ive honestly felt really good about moving on to the next stage of my life these last couple of days

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jfightz View Post
    Aint that the truth. Does get harder to find quality and chemistry.
    But then again its always worked out well for me in the past so im not too worried about it. Im not as picky on looks as you though. Im much more worried about how they act.
    if I manage to make it through today without getting too down, I'll have strung together two good days in a row. Im pretty happy about that. Ive honestly felt really good about moving on to the next stage of my life these last couple of days
    You're going to have up days and down days. You'll have moments when you can't stop thinking about her or the situation. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT'S NOT OK. You're a human and you're allowed to be affected. This is all part of the healing process. Your down days will make the up days seem better.

As long as you don't act on your emotions, you're fine.

I'm a pretty stoic MF'r and my last ex affected me. Like I said, it went from amazing to over in 4 hours. In the beginning I was upset at myself for being down. Finally came to terms with the fact that I am human, do have feelings, and as long as I don't act irrationally or poorly on them, just take them for what it is...healing pains.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jfightz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're going to have up days and down days. You'll have moments when you can't stop thinking about her or the situation. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT'S NOT OK. You're a human and you're allowed to be affected. This is all part of the healing process. Your down days will make the up days seem better.

I'm a pretty stoic MF'r and my last ex affected me. Like I said, it went from amazing to over in 4 hours. In the beginning I was upset at myself for being down. Finally came to terms with the fact that I am human, do have feelings, and as long as I don't act irrationally or poorly on them, just take them for what it is...healing pains.
    Yeah I know. Im bracing for the inevitable downswing. Telling myself all this is normal is actually what's got me through the downswings.

However after thinking more on the situation ive realized just how nuts she is. I mean, shes almost begging me to be there for her son, but a month ago when we split a big part of why was because I was too stern with him! Hormone theory confirmed. She was pregnant and couldn't deal with someone telling her son no or occasionally taking toys if he was too rowdy. Dem mommy hormones. 9 days after miscarriage/possible abortion and shes starting to normalize and remember that me and the boy actually had a great relationship....

Doesnt really change my feelings. At this point shea obviously someone that cant be relied on. Its odd to see though. Id wager she'll be wanting to come home by christmas.

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Are you talking about the gym girl? The way the one ended sounded odd. Has she tried to contact you at all?

I thought for sure you two were going to makeup and be back together within a couple days.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yeah I know. Im bracing for the inevitable downswing. Telling myself all this is normal is actually what's got me through the downswings.

However after thinking more on the situation ive realized just how nuts she is. I mean, shes almost begging me to be there for her son, but a month ago when we split a big part of why was because I was too stern with him! Hormone theory confirmed. She was pregnant and couldn't deal with someone telling her son no or occasionally taking toys if he was too rowdy. Dem mommy hormones. 9 days after miscarriage/possible abortion and shes starting to normalize and remember that me and the boy actually had a great relationship....

Doesnt really change my feelings. At this point shea obviously someone that cant be relied on. Its odd to see though. Id wager she'll be wanting to come home by christmas.
    A LOT of that is hormone issues. My buddy went through the exact same thing with a girl prior to his wife. Doesn't matter man. It sounds like you're better off.

Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    Are you talking about the gym girl? The way the one ended sounded odd. Has she tried to contact you at all?

I thought for sure you two were going to makeup and be back together within a couple days.
    Actually, basically the same as Jfightz. As time went on I began to look at the situation objectively and realized the same thing he did about his ex. My ex was selfish and it would never work.

I will probably end up seeing her soon as i mentioned yesterday. I have to do a promo event at my old gym as a favor for a good friend.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Silver you may need to be open to non Brazilians...semisrs. I'm sure you aren't specifically looking at only Brazilians or latinas in general but it seems to be your focus, you may miss out on something else if you quickly overlook some other girl. Hard enough to find a good girl in general, let alone one of a specific ethnicity. Unless that's all that you find attractive. I have no doubt though that you'll come across the right girl sooner rather than later, you've obviously got the right mindset for it.

On a different note...tfw fasting. I've always felt a need to do a 36 hour fast once every 2-4 weeks. Part of it is seeing if I can discipline myself enough to do it/masochism...but mainly I just feel damn good for awhile after. It causes some nice GH surges, releases adrenaline and flushes off the excess water. And in my purely anecdotal opinion it's just good for the body to have a day off from eating every now and again. The key is not overeating after the fast...toughest part by far.
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hated fasting, tried that 5/2 thing, never went over 500 cals on the 2 days, lost either 11b or nothing each week, fukking meds.

Anyway two and a half weeks till moving day! Getting really excited now, which is tempered by tripping over bloody boxes everywhere I go.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fuuuuu just got into a huge fight with my mom and now I feel terrible -_- TFW mom plays the disappointment card.

I'm behind on a bill I thought I had paid to a cell phone company, it went to creditors and she recieved a call about it. I'm making the last payment this thursday but have been trying to pay that, my current bills, plus gas, gym membership, and food. Cut down on partying (except on halloween). She lost it on me because her credit may be tied to mine with a joint student loan and she's worried about her credit. Except she left me this all in some passive-aggressive note she left on my desk. I called her at work and she hung up on before even answering.

Pulled the "I've helped you so much and you give nothing back [While I was in school], now my credit might be fuked". I work pretty hard, I get one day off a week and it's usually spent running errands so I don't have time to embark on huge projects like fixing an entire ****ing hot water system.

One chore was to fix the hot water heating system in our house before winter. But the system is incredibly old, I'm not entirely sure how it works (there are ****ing college courses for this ****), and I can't start on it after work because if something goes wrong there isn't enough time in the day. So I get around to it on my days off, but if something breaks because it's so old I can't afford to fix it then we're really up ****s creek and she doesn't seem to grasp that I can't fix everything with 14$ and Google.

She left me a note this morning when I woke up (on my only day off). Telling me about the creditor, said "I was just like my uncle" (who's a coke head that spent all my aunts money and left her behind). Explained to her that I'm trying to catch up on bills, why I haven't sat down to fix the heating system, or try to.

Took the day, spent the last four hours trying to read and understand how this system works and troubleshoot it because she's guilt tripping me with "Now I'll have to call a heating technician and pay him to do it".

to.

Worst part is I finally landed a good job, 50 hours a week, 18$/hr for 40, and 27$/hr for 10 in my field. I'll literally be able to pay off both credit cards in a months time and be ontop, but she can't see that long game and is going on a tear. I told her in three months time after the probation period I won't be her problem anymore and she started crying on the phone. ****s sakes, now I feel terrible.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I hated fasting
    I read this as 'I hated fisting'.......

You wot m8?

Get bottles of champagne in for celebrations On moving day Hun.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Originally Posted by OhioStateBucki View Post
    Silver you may need to be open to non Brazilians...semisrs. I'm sure you aren't specifically looking at only Brazilians or latinas in general but it seems to be your focus, you may miss out on something else if you quickly overlook some other girl. Hard enough to find a good girl in general, let alone one of a specific ethnicity. Unless that's all that you find attractive. I have no doubt though that you'll come across the right girl sooner rather than later, you've obviously got the right mindset for it.
    I don't really look for any specific ethnicity, just happens to be that's what I usually found attractive. The last girl I was seeing for a short while was Sicilian. I've dated white girls (mix of all different caucasian cultures) in the past.

As long as I find her attractive and she's a good person, I don't really care what she is. Hell, my ex ex was Jamaican, Panamanian, and Filipino. At least no one can call me racist haha.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

A LOT of that is hormone issues. My buddy went through the exact same thing with a girl prior to his wife. Doesn't matter man. It sounds like you're better off.

Actually, basically the same as Jfightz. As time went on I began to look at the situation objectively and realized the same thing he did about his ex. My ex was selfish and it would never work.

I will probably end up seeing her soon as i mentioned yesterday. I have to do a promo event at my old gym as a favor for a good friend.
    I know man, I know. I tried to tell her that but apparently youre not supposed to tell a pregnant woman that her anger is because of hormones :/

Live and learn.

Real talk, ive rode a bike or two and I understand exactly what hormones can do. I was running tren during a rough breakup and my emotions were literally "kill someone, fukk someone, kill self" every 5 minutes for 8 weeks. And night sweats plus insomnia..... fuuuuuu. I call it trensanity.

So I can relate to the plight of a pregnant woman. Still, there are millions of pregnant women who dont nuke their families over small issues. So I cant really excuse the behavior. I want to. She was my dream girl. A oneitis if you will. The girl in the yellow dress from my old thread....

But I really dont think I could ever really let her back in.

^Being rather cryptic but yes...THAT is by far the worst out of the bunch. It without a doubt has a ridiculous affect on your mood.

I'm in the same boat my brother. Last girl was my dream girl/oneitis and I can't even take her back. We're gonna make it.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

^Being rather cryptic but yes...THAT is by far the worst out of the bunch. It without a doubt has a ridiculous affect on your mood.

I'm in the same boat my brother. Last girl was my dream girl/oneitis and I can't even take her back. We're gonna make it.
    Indeed. I know what I need right now. I need inspiration. I need a new goals. New short and long term goals are what have gotten me through every break up. They allow me to refocus my life and give me a purpose. I just achieved the long term goal I set in my last break up, which was to purchase the house back I lost in my divorce. Quite a feat if I do say so myself. My short term goal last time was to get in good enough condition to be magic mike on Halloween 2 years ago.

Yes.... Its new goals I need.

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    lol at 3 months being unnerving. 4 years, not a single fuk given.
    this and omg me too! It's hard for me to imagine sex now. At least the feel of it. I know I've said it before. A year is a long time. I went on a date about a year ago I guess. But he was too close to my age to be interesting. He was arrogant and condescending. I literally couldn't even. How is that attractive.when you're on a first date. I understand being nervous... I'm a social retard when it comes to dating, but I try. I didn't date much in college anyway. I went from relationship to relationship.until I was 22 then from there I have had maybe 4 dates. All failed. I'm the common denominator there, so maybe it's me.I've also gotten a lot pickier since I left my last relationship.

Hmmm. Idk what to think anymore.
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    â•”â•â•â•—
    â•šâ•—â•”â•
    ╔╠LOVE
    â•šâ•â•Rugby

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was having a convo with a friend who was in a relationship with a guy who had anger issues. She was saying now she tries somewhat early on to make a guy really angry b/c she wants to see what he does when he's really upset b/c you can tell a lot about a person by what they do when they're angry.

Is it weird that that makes sense to me? Not trying to get someone upset but I always find it intresting what someone does when they're really upset. All I usually do is cry so I dont know what that says about me.
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This relationship help chat always turns to relationships...what's up with that?
    SC Username: jerkeife
    ☆Nice Miscer Master Race Crew☆
    ++Positive Crew++
    MWC

Will do. I bet WorldWarZ has a lovely angus. I can't wait. - EAOP
    [To WorldWarz]You owe me a sweet looking angus and in better be in pristine condition when I come for it. - EAOP

Mandypandy pls respond

jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was having a convo with a friend who was in a relationship with a guy who had anger issues. She was saying now she tries somewhat early on to make a guy really angry b/c she wants to see what he does when he's really upset b/c you can tell a lot about a person by what they do when they're angry.

Is it weird that that makes sense to me? Not trying to get someone upset but I always find it intresting what someone does when they're really upset. All I usually do is cry so I dont know what that says about me.
    Kinda makes sense kinda doesn't. Ever say anything you didn't mean when in a fight?
    SC Username: jerkeife
    ☆Nice Miscer Master Race Crew☆
    ++Positive Crew++
    MWC

Will do. I bet WorldWarZ has a lovely angus. I can't wait. - EAOP
    [To WorldWarz]You owe me a sweet looking angus and in better be in pristine condition when I come for it. - EAOP

Mandypandy pls respond

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Silverback, aren't you in phoenix?

looks like everyone is making it in here, good times
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

It does, but its also immature. I get it, but at the same time she is damaging her relationship in the early phases and I dont think its ever smart to intentionally damage a relationship.

My dad would get mad and yell at my mom when I was a kid. I remember him yelling and throwing things. I remember being afraid of him. Then when my marriage failed I realized that I would get mad and yell. Slam doors and throw things. I realized I was repeating the cycle. So I spent a lot of time thinking about things and about the kind of man I wanted to be and I decided to change. I haven't lost my temper since December of 2009. Now whewhen I get mad I walk away and compose myself. Write down whats bothering me, and deal with it when I can.

I refuse to be my father. I still fight that battle in other ways every day.

hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hai2dehfolks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I shut down when I'm truly angry. When I'm frustrated, I'll tell to vent it, but when I'm livid, I'll shut down. Kinda like a machine powering down. My expression blanks and I have a cold pit in my stomach. I used to cry and maybe that was healthier. It's very interesting and enlightening to see how ppl handle anger. I think I inherited my cold demeanor from my dad. He never yelled, just showed his anger on his face for a moment, then stone faced it and walked off. But I don't think this is the right way to handle it at all, I know that... I've been watching my parents marriage fail for years. Still together, but not in love anymore. My mom is too dependant and my dad is honor bound. It's weird to notice all these things as an adult looking back.
    ***Sweet Southern charm voice. Boobs of Mass Destruction.***

Reps on sight:
    PeaceWithin
    matw
    â•”â•â•â•—
    â•šâ•—â•”â•
    ╔╠LOVE
    â•šâ•â•Rugby

I just achieved the long term goal I set in my last break up, which was to purchase the house back I lost in my divorce. Quite a feat if I do say so myself.
    That's a pretty big accomplishment man. You should take that into consideration in your overall status. Very impressive.

This is an AWFUL idea. I can't stress how bad of an idea this is. I've actually told this to girls I've dated. I'm a very very very laid back guy. Things don't really bother me. Women have actually tested me because of this. I guess they assumed i didn't care, felt like i didn't care about them, whatever. It usually blows up in their face.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's a pretty big accomplishment man. You should take that into consideration in your overall status. Very impressive.

This is an AWFUL idea. I can't stress how bad of an idea this is. I've actually told this to girls I've dated. I'm a very very very laid back guy. Things don't really bother me. Women have actually tested me because of this. I guess they assumed i didn't care, felt like i didn't care about them, whatever. It usually blows up in their face.
    Lold @ the games women play. Like seriously, why would you try to make someone annoyed with you. If a dudes a rage case it becomes pretty apparant pretty quick. Idiocy at its finest.

When I get angry I usually just get quiet, articulate how I feel and talk to them about it. If I feel they aren't listening, or aren't receptive of what I'm saying and they refuse to communicate then I make a mental note of it and decide if that's the kind of person I want to be with. People who can't communicate when angry are the worst, they usually shut down, become unresponsive to anything you have to say.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrBungle11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If she did that to me and I found out, I'd be super pissed and find it pretty immature. Every issue from then on I'd be wondering she was trying to push my buttons to see how I'd react.
    *Cluster Headache Crew* If you also suffer and need help/advice on it, PM me

Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    Lold @ the games women play. Like seriously, why would you try to make someone annoyed with you. If a dudes a rage case it becomes pretty apparant pretty quick. Idiocy at its finest.

When I get angry I usually just get quiet, articulate how I feel and talk to them about it. If I feel they aren't listening, or aren't receptive of what I'm saying and they refuse to communicate then I make a mental note of it and decide if that's the kind of person I want to be with. People who can't communicate when angry are the worst, they usually shut down, become unresponsive to anything you have to say.
    ''

So much this^

It's usually really easy to tell if some dude is a rager. I just tear people apart, verbally. I'm extremely witty and can become SUPER condescending. I can do both of those all while staying very calm. Basically, I'm not someone you want to piss off in a relationship. Usually its:

- Get quiet
    - Think of what I want to say
    - Tear you apart verbally
    - Depending how you respond and what the situation is, determine if you're worth my time any longer
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I feel emotions plenty, but I can't recall a time in my life where I was in a full blown argument with someone and I yelled. I'll raise my voice enough to scold someone if they deserve it. I've never felt an impulse to yell, I'd rather start planning the next course of action.

If I'm really mad I just go silent and resolve the issue. If it can't be resolved I walk away and lift, run or play a game. When it's been a girl that's angry/screaming etc I tell her to calm down, if she doesn't I just walk away until she approaches and wants to talk or I just dump her there and then. Screaming/arguing accomplishes absolutely nothing and can only make things worse.

Girls constantly do this to every man they date. They just don't realize it 99% of the time, and it may not be something that would cause a lot of anger. It never, ever stops no matter how good the relationship is. PUAs call it a sh*t test, I just think of it as natural evolutionary behavior to weed out men who can't control their emotions/are overly sensitive.
    Übermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's phucking retarded, reason is because guys like me are tough to get angry but will respond to extreme provocation by simply dumping her ass. Plus other guys might punch her in the face, so there's that.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yah.. lol at the mind games. That shiit is immature, juvenile, and pathetic. I feel sorry for anyone in a relationship where the partner has to "test" you.

Actually just cringed thinking about it. gross.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Montre View Post
    Worst part is I finally landed a good job, 50 hours a week, 18$/hr for 40, and 27$/hr for 10 in my field. I'll literally be able to pay off both credit cards in a months time and be ontop, but she can't see that long game and is going on a tear. I told her in three months time after the probation period I won't be her problem anymore and she started crying on the phone. ****s sakes, now I feel terrible.
    It's a sad moment when you have to be the grown up in a situation involving one of your parents. But you're old enough to deal with it, even though it's sucky. Plus it sounds like you are moving out soon anyway? That fixes a lot of friction between adult children and their parents.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

She's assuming every guy is going to be an anger crazed murderer because she dated a guy with those issues. (alright maybe he wasn't a murderer) In reality she's just pissing off regular guys for no reason, kinda childish.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Closed Thread
Page 306 of 328 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast