Closed Thread
Page 173 of 328 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,190 of 9830
    Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    if I wanted to charm ten year old girls id be an icecream man, much lower skill level needed
    OMG, I'm glad my husband didn't see all the girls running to the ice cream truck

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Cass & women of RH...

Not referring to your husband, but please enlighten me as to why musicians send you guys nuts?

Guy living with parents, dropout, minimum wage job, always talking about feels, weird appearance, counter-cultural, not physical, introverted, awkward = woman repellent

Exact same guy in a band = catnip
    I think it has something to do with perceived status, a stage provides an instant boost.

So true how the addition of a guitar turns whiny kunt into 'mmmm so deep and brooding xoxoxo' for some girls.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Women who are musicians make my heart melt. So damn cute. I have a crush on several female singers. Hayley Williams hnnnnng ♥
    I rate it 9/11

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jcook996 View Post
    In reply to rep comment: you don't look out your window as often as you should, big boy. Also, trim the undergrowth around your hedges and you have an ant problem.
    don't remember what I said, but you're spot on about my having ants in my bush. but they're actually crabs. and I don't have a bush so what I'm trying to say is they're herpes sores w/ a side of hiv.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Happy short work week, RH!

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000) zobara is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Happy short work week, RH!
    IC, you do help with requests? Wouldn't mind a camel-toe-batch next time... ...

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    I don't do requests, but there are a million already posted around here.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...chid=580573831
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Posthardcore View Post
    Women who are musicians make my heart melt. So damn cute. I have a crush on several female singers. Hayley Williams hnnnnng ♥
    Innnn. Tfw jam with female musos... Brb going to feelville.
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I don't know

My husband says that when he was a young kid, maybe like ten years old, there was this little boy who had a guitar. As soon the kid started playing his guitar, all the little girls gathered around him.

Hubby says that from that moment on he decided: "that's what I wanna do."
    That's reassuring. My 4 year old son watched his grandad, my dad playing guitar and was in absolute awe of him. Not me and my awesome piano playing skills...... His grandad who plays ok guitar. Very humble of me I know.
    I've had to buy him a guitar because he kept playing air guitar with my tennis racket. He is very happy now. He sits outside in the garden picking at the strings making up songs while the other boys play football then chill out to his 'music' when they need a rest. LOL it really tickles me watching his seriousness.

You would like my cousin. A pro pianist, tall, slim, elegant, gorgeous dark features.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think this might be true for normal people but I'm very introverted. I don't make friends easily and I'm very acquired taste (like anchovies ).

I was wondering about this, however, because I know a lot of very extroverted and outgoing people that have no trouble making friends or getting to know people.

Wouldn't it be easier for outgoing people to find soulmates since they know so many people?

Wouldn't it be easier for outgoing people to find soulmates since they know so many people?
    Of course. Simple statistics. The more people you know, the better the odds of finding someone special (or several someone specials to choose from). And introversion is a choice, not an affliction.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Of course. Simple statistics. The more people you know, the better the odds of finding someone special (or several someone specials to choose from). And introversion is a choice, not an affliction.
    I disagree. I'm introverted. I feel exhausted by being around people all the time. Don't get me wrong I'm social, and people tend to like me but I do NEED to have lone time because being around people exhausts me.
    I don't think shyness or social awkwardness is the same as being an introvert though. Those things are very different.
    I can tell my sons an introvert because he says 'all these people talking. It hurts my ears and makes me tired.' I couldn't describe it better than that.

@ Cass, do you have kids? What age was your husband if you did? I only ask because I have a similar age gap and he says he wants kids.
    Last edited by happywithit; 09-02-2014 at 06:14 AM.

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamL00001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    I disagree. I'm introverted. I feel exhausted by being around people all the time. Don't get me wrong I'm social, and people tend to like me but I do NEED to have lone time because being around people exhausts me.
    I don't think shyness or social awkwardness is the same as being an introvert though. Those things are very different.
    I can tell my sons an introvert because he says 'all these people talking. It hurts my ears and makes me tired.' I couldn't describe it better than that.
    I'm pretty sure I just had this exact same conversation with a friend of mine last night. She asked me if I was ever going to fix my "issue" of purposely avoiding people some days. I told her no. I start to get irritated and slightly on edge after being around people and eventually need to just check out and go recharge.
    "Do or do not. There is no 'try'."

Failure is never an option. It's just a temporary result of pushing your limits.

"I know how it feels to expect to get a fair shake, but they won't let you forget that you're the underdog, and you got to be twice as good..."

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a weekend. Thursday night I had a date who rescheduled Weds on me to Thurs. Date went well but I'm not really feeling her. It lasted like 4-5 hours and at one point I'm staring at my watch like "Oh f**k these next 3 days are going to be rough". She finally goes home at 12:30am. I turn in and sleep for 4 hours. Then I get up and drive 2 hours to my family's beach house to get ready for fishing. By 11:30am that morning I'm loaded with 700 lbs of bait and ice plus 300 gallons of fuel running 90 miles out in the ocean. Get out there after a brutal 5 hour ride and absolutely slaughter them. Drop and reel fishing on 70 lb yellowfin tuna. One of them separates my shoulder. I'm back at the dock by 11:30am Saturday. Finally go to bed Saturday night 10pm after only having 4 hours sleep in over 60 hours.

So now I guess I get a little forced vacation from the gym while this shoulder heals.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

@ Cass, do you have kids? What age was your husband if you did? I only ask because I have a similar age gap and he says he wants kids.
    Why didn't I see this? I don't have bio kids, only borrowed and bonus children. I didn't want to have kids in my situation because I married someone so much older, am so far away from my family and friends, and have pretty much "gypsy" personality meaning that I travel a lot, like my freedom, am not financially stable etc. I have never had a need to have my own children but wouldn't mind adopting if I was in a right place.
    My husband never wanted kids either. We're kind of lucky that way because we both feel the same way.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Juicetin View Post
    Innnn. Tfw jam with female musos... Brb going to feelville.
    That's mah boyy.

You would like my cousin. A pro pianist, tall, slim, elegant, gorgeous dark features.
    As long as she isn't a 41 y.o married mother lol!
    I rate it 9/11

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Do you even ever sleep?? I've noticed you post at all hours in the night, and bright and early in the morning....why u do dis??
    Rule your Mind or it will Rule You. ~Buddha
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    RyforLo Mom's Biggest Fan
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good afternoon everyone.. NFL season starts in 2 days. my body is ready..

inb4 all the women ITT say "omg sports so boring blah blah blah"
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    Good afternoon everyone.. NFL season starts in 2 days. my body is ready..

inb4 all the women ITT say "omg sports so boring blah blah blah"

Bring it on!!!!
    "protip: you don't need to own a dog if your goal is to clean up piss" -TellItAgain
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    I think it has something to do with perceived status, a stage provides an instant boost.

So true how the addition of a guitar turns whiny kunt into 'mmmm so deep and brooding xoxoxo' for some girls.
    ^^^^^
    Perceived status is big, for no apparent reason too.

I worked at a nightclub for 6 months (it was all I could take) and just because I had the power to throw people out, let people in, do typical night club ****, etc, girls would grab at my dick all night long. The same went for most of the bouncers too (except for a couple that were strangely awkward). Why? Status. Smallish town, stupid nightclub but it's still a nightclub and "It's soooo hot watching you throw that guy out" (seriously heard that ****)

Women.....da fuk goes through their minds.......

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    Do you even ever sleep?? I've noticed you post at all hours in the night, and bright and early in the morning....why u do dis??
    50 Cent said, "Sleep is for people who are broke." I'm still broke, but trying to rectify that.

And I feel for you Broncos fans. That Super Bowl had to be hard to watch. Hopefully they won't have to play my Seahawks again.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    50 Cent said, "Sleep is for people who are broke." I'm still broke, but trying to rectify that.

And I feel for you Broncos fans. That Super Bowl had to be hard to watch. Hopefully they won't have to play my Seahawks again.
    They play the Seahawks this year in the regular season.

Chances are, they will play the Seahawks in the SB again because the AFC is terrible and it's just the Brady/Manning show every damn year now.
    "You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Why didn't I see this? I don't have bio kids, only borrowed and bonus children. I didn't want to have kids in my situation because I married someone so much older, am so far away from my family and friends, and have pretty much "gypsy" personality meaning that I travel a lot, like my freedom, am not financially stable etc. I have never had a need to have my own children but wouldn't mind adopting if I was in a right place.
    My husband never wanted kids either. We're kind of lucky that way because we both feel the same way.
    Ah OK, my fiance is 13 years older than myself and is really broody. Why do I not get these broody feels but my fiances do?

As long as she isn't a 41 y.o married mother lol!
    21 and childless.

So my first love has just gone from coming to visit me.

He walked in, all cheery, kind of talking away as if he had never, ever hurt my feelings .......... EVER. NEVER EVER!!! Didn't make eye contact the whole time, just talking, laughing at his own crappy jokes. I kind of just bert stared because I couldn't believe he was here visiting me for one, and then chatting away as if he was talking to thin air secondly.

Stops looks at my hand with the drip in it. His bottom lip started trembling. Looked at me. His eyes got all red and teary. His bottom lip started going crazy, and just kind of cried 'I'm so sorry I was such a twat.'

Said it didn't bother me I'm past it, asked why on earth he was here and how he knew I was here. He just said one of mutual friends told him I was in a bad way (which I'm not at all by the way, I'm bright and breezy just bored chitless and have one hell of a crazy snotty or leaky nose).

Anyway, we chatted for a while. Caught up with each others news. He is (still) single in his 40's. Has been single for 10 years although he had a 'relationship' two years ago that lasted 6 months. He wants kids but doesn't think he will have any. He wants a relationship but hasn't found the right girl yet........ still.
    He is all good though. Still sexy. I think he thought I was on my death bed or something. Crazy gottam fool.

Anyway. I'm getting moved down to London tomorrow and then as soon as I'm out of these gottam beds, I'm off to hospital again, but this time to be with fiance and I know he will be fine.

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Today I discovered a defect in our project that meant everyone had to stay and extra two hours at work. I was very unpopular that moment. And 20 minutes before we left for home I found another defect that means our project will need to be delayed for at least 3 weeks. We're already 4 weeks late. The delays are not my fault but no one is buying me coffee tomorrow for sure. Boss gave me a 500 page long book about standards. Not sure if he wants me to find even more broken **** or just keep me busy and away from the project.
    Eastern Europe Crew
    5 Foreign Languages Crew
    Motorbike/Car/DIY/F1/Conservative Family/Manly Values Crew
    Med Student Crew

Ah OK, my fiance is 13 years older than myself and is really broody. Why do I not get these broody feels but my fiances do?

21 and childless.

So my first love has just gone from coming to visit me.

He walked in, all cheery, kind of talking away as if he had never, ever hurt my feelings .......... EVER. NEVER EVER!!! Didn't make eye contact the whole time, just talking, laughing at his own crappy jokes. I kind of just bert stared because I couldn't believe he was here visiting me for one, and then chatting away as if he was talking to thin air secondly.

Stops looks at my hand with the drip in it. His bottom lip started trembling. Looked at me. His eyes got all red and teary. His bottom lip started going crazy, and just kind of cried 'I'm so sorry I was such a twat.'

Said it didn't bother me I'm past it, asked why on earth he was here and how he knew I was here. He just said one of mutual friends told him I was in a bad way (which I'm not at all by the way, I'm bright and breezy just bored chitless and have one hell of a crazy snotty or leaky nose).

Anyway, we chatted for a while. Caught up with each others news. He is (still) single in his 40's. Has been single for 10 years although he had a 'relationship' two years ago that lasted 6 months. He wants kids but doesn't think he will have any. He wants a relationship but hasn't found the right girl yet........ still.
    He is all good though. Still sexy. I think he thought I was on my death bed or something. Crazy gottam fool.

Anyway. I'm getting moved down to London tomorrow and then as soon as I'm out of these gottam beds, I'm off to hospital again, but this time to be with fiance and I know he will be fine.

Get well soon.

Meanwhile, I can still fix the bolded.
    I rate it 9/11

Every fan has to have faith. I gots me some.

But yeah, worst. game. ever.
    **Damaged Goods Crew**

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    ^^^^^

I worked at a nightclub for 6 months (it was all I could take) and just because I had the power to throw people out, let people in, do typical night club ****, etc, girls would grab at my dick all night long. The same went for most of the bouncers too (except for a couple that were strangely awkward). Why? Status. Smallish town, stupid nightclub but it's still a nightclub and "It's soooo hot watching you throw that guy out" (seriously heard that ****)

Love it when bf comes back from bouncing and tells me about how he had to manhandle someone. It's the whole protective thing I think, plus winning a fight, as it were. Proving his position as the alpha male.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    ^^^^^

I am friends with a few bouncers. It would seem to be the case, status, power, and the protection as well as privilege they can provide. They meet quite a few crazies in the process; same bar star sloots frequent the same bars or clubs. None the less, its getting it in. Some skank thought my buddy was serious with her and when she was informed other wise, she tried to fight him.

Violence is a deal breaker even for me no matter how good the sex lol

Does not help that women cry wolf far too often and cops always side with women no matter how bat **** crazy they maybe. That **** can **** up a man's life. No thanks!

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Love it when bf comes back from bouncing and tells me about how he had to manhandle someone. It's the whole protective thing I think, plus winning a fight, as it were. Proving his position as the alpha male.
    What happens when he gets punched the **** out? Anyone can walk down to their local boxing or mma club. There is always someone there that will sort you out. I did notice in my teens, the crazier I got, and more scrappy I was, the wetter bishs got. As time went on, I realized I was really attracting the wrong women. I still tend to do so.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/boxing/...-1227045026919

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/30...ssault-charges

I saw videos online about some *******s talking about what they would do to that guy. People are so oblivious. A person that trains can hurt a civilian. A person that is a amateur fighter will **** up a civilian. A pro will end lives.

I feel for my cousin. Its a tougher time growing up now then it was when I was younger especially with all these fight nights and cock suckers who cannot handle their alcohol.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 09-02-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's never been "punched out". The doormen know what they're doing. It's easy to deal with someone drunk when you're sober. He doesn't start fights - he's there to stop trouble, not cause it.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    He's never been "punched out". The doormen know what they're doing. It's easy to deal with someone drunk when you're sober. He doesn't start fights - he's there to stop trouble, not cause it.
    Just as an example, though, a Pro boxer that is tipsy will have higher tolerance to pain and can KO the fukk out of a bouncer.

That's what JT means I believe.
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

Closed Thread
Page 173 of 328 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 223 273 ... LastLast