Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Toesbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright brahs lets make this quick. I love anal toys, stole and wore thongs, watched all vids on efukt and cum in my mouth I am out. Peace. Inb4 more negs dgaf

Registered User only4theweak187's Avatar
    only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) only4theweak187 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Womble619 View Post

I pissed my gf's bed after a night out,we both were hammered, woke up, slowly moved gf's sleeping body on to piss patch, went back to sleep, told her it was not big deal when she almost cried from humilation in the morning.

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 7Friez View Post
    bro you've done some weird fukin chit
    fukkin lost it
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000) blvd5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    What in the fk..............

SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SenorMachoPepe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pooing ones self/peeing in the sink/weekly showers considered a secret? the fck. Everyone has done that at least once in their life.

Registered User keithsweatshirt's Avatar
    keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) keithsweatshirt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    ok, here goes

I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and... I just figure it out.

mah bois wicked smaht
    “I am no better than anybody else at understanding what makes people tick, particularly women.”
    — Stephen Hawking

"id rather be laying on some overpriced couch talking about how it made me feel to take a life than to have my loved ones wearing fruit of the loom tshirt with my face on it"

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thread is golden

TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000)
    I jizzed in my own mouth once.

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I only showered once a week for like 80% of my life

Acquiring Aesthetics daedalformula's Avatar
    daedalformula has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GerbilFarmer View Post
    -I have a fairly constant fear that I am actually autistic or retarded but that everyone in my life has lied to me and told me I'm normal.
    ditto

SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwissRicola is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    some stuff I did/happened to me when I was younger is going with me to the grave...
    if it is to be it is up to me

grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grw256 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I could have prevented a friend from getting shot and killed the night of but was too ****ed up and passed out. woke up to r.i.p posts on fb next morning
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering - Nietzsche

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got a bj from my first cousin at a family function, and i smashed 2 of my second cousins at my sisters wedding reception a few years ago

in my defense they were all smokin hot

Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000)
    -I've ****ed my mattress using empty paper towel rolls
    -used an old laundry bag as my cum rag
    -don't use a cum rag anymore, but have old cum tissues hidden in my room that still needs to be thrown out.
    -when I was in kindergarten I held in my poop for what felt like 2 weeks. couldn't hold it anymore so I took a **** behind mrs.karmeni's car.
    *Nose so big it makes pussy wet crew*
    *Women want to suck on my nose when my nostrils flare crew*
    *Nose resembles an erect penis crew*
    Pm me your applications with pics.

Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GerbilFarmer View Post
    -I have a fairly constant fear that I am actually autistic or retarded but that everyone in my life has lied to me and told me I'm normal. (I graduated Summa cum laude)
    That's me bra. I believe it though since I get called buddy all the time.

Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daz206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This one still makes me cringe and just ask myself what was I thinking? Its pretty long but I've never put it down on paper before so I'll do my best.....I am the youngest of 3 children in my family and the only boy. This story takes place when I was 14 and my two older sisters, J & A were 17 and 20 respectively. Ever since I was young, I knew that something was a bit different about me since I got very excited whenever I saw, or was near, women's feet. So this one weekend in the middle of the summer, my parents had planned on going away to celebrate their anniversary. So, being 14, my parents didn't want to leave my sister, J, who was 17, and I home alone for the whole weekend. My other sister A, was in college and my parents asked her to come home for the weekend to watch us. Well needless to say A came home and brought some of her friends. She had a little party, let me hang out, and was generally pretty cool. That night, she didn't let any guys stay the night at the house, just her girlfriends, since my parents said they didn't want boys sleeping over.
    So, here I am, a horny, young, adolescent boy, in a house with 10 or 11 hot, college girls. I was literally shaking with excitement throughout the night knowing that when they went to bed later I might be able to get some good looks at their feet, or see them naked. So by 2am, everyone is asleep. My sisters were both asleep in their rooms, and A's girlfriend's were all sleeping out in the living room and throughout the rest of the house. I got up, and walked to the main part of the house to see if I can catch some glimpses of the girls feet...when I got out to the living room it was like a foot fetishist's dream. There were two girls sleeping on the pull out couch with both of their feet hanging off the bed; there were girls sprawled on the couches, the floor, and all of them were bare foot. I was dying to get close to some of their feet, but I was too nervous with so many of them in the room. Then, I saw two other girls in a smaller den we have. Both of them were sleeping on a futon, and both had drank a ton during the night so I figured they would be sleeping pretty heavily. I walked over to the two girls and knelt down by the foot of the futon. One girl was barefoot and the other had socks on. One was a blond and one was a brunette, and both of them were in really good shape. I gave each of them a quick tickle to see if they would wake up; nothing, they were out cold. I then proceeded to smell, rub, and lick the blond girl's feet. Working up enough courage, I decided i would pull off the brunette's socks. I took both socks off and rubbed them in my face.
    At this point I was so damn horny I could barely contain myself. I pulled down my shorts and started jerking off while sucking on their toes and kissing their feet. I kept at it for another 5 minutes until I could tell that I was about to explode. Then, I stood up and rubbed my dick on their feet until I came...I have never came so hard in my damn life. OP explained it pretty well by saying load after load kept coming. I came all over their feet and toes. It was everywhere. So you know that feeling you get after you jerk off like "why the **** did I just do any of that"? ...That is pretty much how I felt after seeing my cum everywhere. I cleaned myself up as quick as possible, and then headed back to the futon where the girls feet were covered in my pervy man pudding. I got back and cleaned up everything. I was like CSI, scouring the couch for any traces of myself. I even washed the girls feet so they wouldn't be sticky. I go back to bed and everything is fine. The next morning, everyone is gone except for the brunette and one more girl. I am on the couch watching TV when the brunette came down and sat next to me. We were just shooting the **** and then all of a sudden she puts her legs up on the couch and plops her feet in my lap. She then asks if I can give her a foot massage. I could barely talk, so i just mumbled something. She kept insisting and said, and I quote, "you look like the type of person that would give a good foot massage". WTF...I am literally ****ting myself at this point. Im sweating and nervous because I think that she must know. This girl puts her feet in my lap completely unprovoked after what I did the night before?? So I oblige, and start massaging her feet. After about 30 seconds, I am rock hard and there's no way for me to hide it. I was still pretty shy about my foot fetish at this point in my life, so having someone find out was absolutely out of the question. Her foot brushes up against my boner and she just looks at me with this evil ****ing look and says "yea I thought so". From there on out, whenever I saw her I would try to avoid her. But, if she came over my house or saw me out with my family she would purposefully come over to me and ask me to give her a foot massage, or she would ask if liked her shoes, or her nail polish, or just blatantly make some obvious reference to her feet. This went on for 2 more years until my sister finished college since she and my sister ended up living together throughout college. I don't know how much she knew, but I just assume everything. As I'm 24 now, I still don't know why she didn't open her eyes that night if she was, in fact, awake. Part of me wants to think she liked it while another part thinks she did it just to embarrass me later.
    I know, I'm sorry it was so long.
    TL;DR: I have a big foot fetish, and when I was 14, I played with my older sister's college roommates' feet while she was sleeping after a night of drinking. Kissed, smelled, and sucked her toes until I eventually came all over her feet. She never woke up, or at least I thought so. She then proceeded to make blatant jokes about people with foot fetishes or try to get me to rub her feet whenever I saw her at my house or in public. I am pretty sure she knew everything about my foot fetish. I have no idea if she told anyone or if she just kept it to herself and tried to embarrass me in public whenever she saw me.

TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000) TheSandHusky is just really nice. (+1000)
    A lot of this chit ITT is just gross and about odd masturbating experiences, we've all done that chit, some not as crazy others, but we've all done things with our penor that are regrettable to say the least... what I'm about to tell you though is legitimately weird, and is easily the craziest thing ITT yet.

This is hard af to explain so bear with me, but ever since I was 12ish I've done this insane thing where I'll just move around my room throwing a bouncy ball off the walls while envisioning an alternate NFL or NBA. Like I'll play out the games and storylines in my head and sometimes give commentary in my head (when I was young I used to actually talk aloud, well more whispering). I make up players, usually just athletes from different sports or actors, and basically rewrite history in my mind with these made up characters. It's basically the result of a young adult having a fukin 6 year old's imagination... I didn't realize how crazy this was until like 15 in which I tried to tell my psychiatrist about it, who I see for panic disorder, and he was convinced I was just explaining it wrong and we were misunderstanding each other since I'd already been through extensive tests for mental disorders from when we were first diagnosing what turned out to be panic disorder, and I the only red flag was my worrying. I don't hallucinate, no voices, I can distinguish fantasy from reality, etc. I have stats and accolades in my head for each of these "made up" players (just to give you an example, Brock Lesnar is a fullback for the Arizona Cardinals from 2004-2012 in the mold of Mike Alstott, was 5x all-pro, I could literally give you hundreds more of these examples off the top of my head, srs. Name any famous athlete or actor and I probably turned them into a football player) and the SB winners and records of most teams dating back to like 2000. So basically I'm playing out an elaborate alternate reality in my head, but I must be moving around throwing around this ball around to actually make it feel more engaging, otherwise it's just daydreaming as opposed to putting all my focus on it.

This is the first time I've ever written this down, and I already knew how crazy and odd this little "activity" was, but reading it is pretty stunning. How have I not be marked as clinically insane yet?

/thread. hope this post at least helped out a few brahs by showing them how normal they actually are when compared to others.. like myself

Me and my friend used to ditch school freshman year and go to chuck-e-chesses and piss in the tunnels. One day we decided to switch it up a bit and decided to go into someone's backyard to go swimming. We took a dump in their jucuzzi all while their little wiener dog was barking his ass off.

derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Daz206 View Post
    This one still makes me cringe and just ask myself what was I thinking? Its pretty long but I've never put it down on paper before so I'll do my best.....I am the youngest of 3 children in my family and the only boy. This story takes place when I was 14 and my two older sisters, J & A were 17 and 20 respectively. Ever since I was young, I knew that something was a bit different about me since I got very excited whenever I saw, or was near, women's feet. So this one weekend in the middle of the summer, my parents had planned on going away to celebrate their anniversary. So, being 14, my parents didn't want to leave my sister, J, who was 17, and I home alone for the whole weekend. My other sister A, was in college and my parents asked her to come home for the weekend to watch us. Well needless to say A came home and brought some of her friends. She had a little party, let me hang out, and was generally pretty cool. That night, she didn't let any guys stay the night at the house, just her girlfriends, since my parents said they didn't want boys sleeping over.
    So, here I am, a horny, young, adolescent boy, in a house with 10 or 11 hot, college girls. I was literally shaking with excitement throughout the night knowing that when they went to bed later I might be able to get some good looks at their feet, or see them naked. So by 2am, everyone is asleep. My sisters were both asleep in their rooms, and A's girlfriend's were all sleeping out in the living room and throughout the rest of the house. I got up, and walked to the main part of the house to see if I can catch some glimpses of the girls feet...when I got out to the living room it was like a foot fetishist's dream. There were two girls sleeping on the pull out couch with both of their feet hanging off the bed; there were girls sprawled on the couches, the floor, and all of them were bare foot. I was dying to get close to some of their feet, but I was too nervous with so many of them in the room. Then, I saw two other girls in a smaller den we have. Both of them were sleeping on a futon, and both had drank a ton during the night so I figured they would be sleeping pretty heavily. I walked over to the two girls and knelt down by the foot of the futon. One girl was barefoot and the other had socks on. One was a blond and one was a brunette, and both of them were in really good shape. I gave each of them a quick tickle to see if they would wake up; nothing, they were out cold. I then proceeded to smell, rub, and lick the blond girl's feet. Working up enough courage, I decided i would pull off the brunette's socks. I took both socks off and rubbed them in my face.
    At this point I was so damn horny I could barely contain myself. I pulled down my shorts and started jerking off while sucking on their toes and kissing their feet. I kept at it for another 5 minutes until I could tell that I was about to explode. Then, I stood up and rubbed my dick on their feet until I came...I have never came so hard in my damn life. OP explained it pretty well by saying load after load kept coming. I came all over their feet and toes. It was everywhere. So you know that feeling you get after you jerk off like "why the **** did I just do any of that"? ...That is pretty much how I felt after seeing my cum everywhere. I cleaned myself up as quick as possible, and then headed back to the futon where the girls feet were covered in my pervy man pudding. I got back and cleaned up everything. I was like CSI, scouring the couch for any traces of myself. I even washed the girls feet so they wouldn't be sticky. I go back to bed and everything is fine. The next morning, everyone is gone except for the brunette and one more girl. I am on the couch watching TV when the brunette came down and sat next to me. We were just shooting the **** and then all of a sudden she puts her legs up on the couch and plops her feet in my lap. She then asks if I can give her a foot massage. I could barely talk, so i just mumbled something. She kept insisting and said, and I quote, "you look like the type of person that would give a good foot massage". WTF...I am literally ****ting myself at this point. Im sweating and nervous because I think that she must know. This girl puts her feet in my lap completely unprovoked after what I did the night before?? So I oblige, and start massaging her feet. After about 30 seconds, I am rock hard and there's no way for me to hide it. I was still pretty shy about my foot fetish at this point in my life, so having someone find out was absolutely out of the question. Her foot brushes up against my boner and she just looks at me with this evil ****ing look and says "yea I thought so". From there on out, whenever I saw her I would try to avoid her. But, if she came over my house or saw me out with my family she would purposefully come over to me and ask me to give her a foot massage, or she would ask if liked her shoes, or her nail polish, or just blatantly make some obvious reference to her feet. This went on for 2 more years until my sister finished college since she and my sister ended up living together throughout college. I don't know how much she knew, but I just assume everything. As I'm 24 now, I still don't know why she didn't open her eyes that night if she was, in fact, awake. Part of me wants to think she liked it while another part thinks she did it just to embarrass me later.
    I know, I'm sorry it was so long.
    TL;DR: I have a big foot fetish, and when I was 14, I played with my older sister's college roommates' feet while she was sleeping after a night of drinking. Kissed, smelled, and sucked her toes until I eventually came all over her feet. She never woke up, or at least I thought so. She then proceeded to make blatant jokes about people with foot fetishes or try to get me to rub her feet whenever I saw her at my house or in public. I am pretty sure she knew everything about my foot fetish. I have no idea if she told anyone or if she just kept it to herself and tried to embarrass me in public whenever she saw me.

Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aformermiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have some weird stuff but am scared to post in fear that someone someday IRL would find my misc account and read my posts..

fuk it.. here's some of the less bad ones:

-Used to suck the very tip of my dink by bending over really hard on the toilet. Didn't even feel good because it hurt my back to bend that far and I had to stretch my dink out to make it meet the mouth.
    -was fapping on the way home from the busstop and my hand was in my pants but I wasnt finished yet so I stopped at my houses front door to finish and then go inside. I'm standing their whackin off in my pants and my dad opens the door and I just walk in like nothing happened when it was clear I was standing in front of our doorway jerkin it (to the thought of yuna from ff10)

-Sometimes I fart in a chair and then get out of the chair, stick my nose right down to the seat and sniff really hard to smell it (srs)
    -sniffed a big chit I had the other day, got on hands and knees and smelled it in the toilet. Was green and hyoooge and broken up.
    -have bloodied up my dink several times when I took opiates, could barely get hard, but wanted to finish, so I kept fapping until I finished. This either would take 1+ hours or never happen. Always ended in my dink being scabbed up for over a week and bleeding.

Those aren't the worst ones, but I would rather not list them. They involve stuff I still am uncomfortable with today, even though they happened over 10 years ago.
    375x3 squat
    225x5 bench
    365x1 deadlift (old)

Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500) Point1Percent is not very helpful. (-500)
    I became a self made millionaire when I was 18 years old.

AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AGSDesignLA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I jizzed in my own mouth once.

When I was like 7 I fingered my cousin

I only showered once a week for like 80% of my life

uhhh, yea you're on your own here buddy
    Norcal rep / So cal love

musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000) musD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    ok, here goes

I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and... I just figure it out.
    dis you brah

If you can't take a joke, supplement misc,female misc, teen misc ----------->
    How to get mod repped: post anywhere but on the misc or just join a rep trad...I mean SEAAAAAAAAAAAAA thread ;)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/doihavepotential

Speak your mind, be honest, be real. We're here to have fun so don't take this place to seriously (srs)

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AGSDesignLA View Post
    uhhh, yea you're on your own here buddy
    lol, quite clearly by the 7 pages of hilariously fuked up chit ITT I aint on my own.. come on bro, tell us what you did to your granma while she was sleeping.. we wont judge

luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50) luchtmobiel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by untitled6 View Post
    Mugged/robbed twice in the past year, and in okay neighborhoods. No weapons or anything. (Well, one time there was a bottle in my face).

**** I'd rather lose my possessions than potentially get hurt. Kills my ego every time though, especially the fact I'm getting scoped out as an easy target.

On the other hand, the first time took me completely by surprise, the second I saw signs but in a compromising situation, still preparing to strike if they decided they wanted phones/iPod too (whether or not I'd follow through I have no idea). Maybe rationalizing but if there's a third, and if he (they) aren't so big might just go for it and deal with **** if happens.
    Next time just act like ur mental. scream sing and act like u need to get sectioned, nobody robs a mentally ill.
    Veni, Vidi, Vici

R.I.P. Aziz "Zyzz' Sergeyevich Shavershian

1989-2011

Forever Mirin.

**Dutch Gardening Crew**

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This has to stay on misc in the sealed chest but..

I was still living at parents and had been making regular deposits and washing it down the bathroom drains. The sink drain clogged because its not water soluble or something. I cant remember if my parents had to hire a plumber or use draino. The only thing i remember is overhearing my mom say 'thats your son' and laughing.

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OldNewb29 View Post
    My demons and secrets? dude they're heavier than anybody i've ever heard of in my life..

Every bodys confessions on misc, x10, then x 100, don't even compare to my demons.

You couldn't guess the things that i've experienced. **** that humans don't wan't to talk about.

GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GravityLee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldNewb29 View Post
    My demons and secrets? dude they're heavier than anybody i've ever heard of in my life..

Every bodys confessions on misc, x10, then x 100, don't even compare to my demons.

You couldn't guess the things that i've experienced. **** that humans don't wan't to talk about.

Not sure what to say to this but wanted you to know that i have similar things in my past. We dont have to let it define us and we can choose to let it push us towards good instead of darkness.

Originally Posted by GravityLee View Post

Not sure what to say to this but wanted you to know that i have similar things in my past. We dont have to let it define us and we can choose to let it push us towards good instead of darkness.

did you just get that from a batman movie lol...

OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OldNewb29 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    god I had it typed up, and erased it