Twarren90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hitting My Macros and Calories but no weight loss???? Why!

Hey I am about 225ish, I am trying to lean down to about 200 or so.. I have been eating 200-225g protein, 75g carbs, 70g fats, so about 1800 calories or so per day.

I weight train 6 days a week, 4 day split then 1 power day, 1 ab and cardio day. I do 30 min of cardio on an empty stomach 4-5 days a week. And I am hitting about 300 calories on the treadmill every training day as well. I am not losing weight as well as I would hope but I have lost about 1 in on my thighs.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

22%bf FYI

preacher of simplicity godsamurai's Avatar
    godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500) godsamurai is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Twarren90 View Post
    Hey I am about 225ish, I am trying to lean down to about 200 or so.. I have been eating 200-225g protein, 75g carbs, 70g fats, so about 1800 calories or so per day.

I weight train 6 days a week, 4 day split then 1 power day, 1 ab and cardio day. I do 30 min of cardio on an empty stomach 4-5 days a week. And I am hitting about 300 calories on the treadmill every training day as well. I am not losing weight as well as I would hope but I have lost about 1 in on my thighs.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

22%bf FYI
    is your macro based on TDEE?
    Dymatize ISO-100 protein: 25g protein, 1 carb, 0 fat, 0 lactose, 0 sugar
    That's all you need.

Personal Dymatize protein review (2011):

Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yoy0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Always assume the simplest case.

OP:

1 - How long have you been dieting for?
    2 - Male or female?

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hitting My Macros and Calories but no weight loss???? Why!

Possibilities:

A. You are consuming too many calories;

B. You are not accurately weighing/tracking your food; or

C. Your caloric goal is a random number you chose, a personal trainer chose or you read it somewhere on the internet- instead of it being based on your TDEE.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson

Twarren90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am MALE been dieting for over a month, I do not use TDEE. I calculated my BMR, and im on a low carb to speed up the fat loss. Every week I have 1 cheat meal. 1800 calories is under maintenance. All food is measured out, 20 oz chicken per day, 2 cups of brocolli, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 string cheese, 2 tblsp of pb. 10oz of milk and 2 scoops of whey.

BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BazingaO is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Red face

1) Low carb diet doesn't "speed" the fat loss.

2) You must calculate your TDEE to know how much is your maintenance. And then eat under this TDEE.

3) You diet sounds like a "bro diet". Incorporate more foods to have a variety and to meet all your micros.
    You don't need to eat the same food everyday and you don't need protein shake if you have enough protein from whole food.

Except if you like eating the same food everyday.

Edit: sorry for the smiley.

Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pancakes4gainz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Twarren90 View Post
    I am MALE been dieting for over a month, I do not use TDEE. I calculated my BMR, and im on a low carb to speed up the fat loss. Every week I have 1 cheat meal. 1800 calories is under maintenance. All food is measured out, 20 oz chicken per day, 2 cups of brocolli, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 2 string cheese, 2 tblsp of pb. 10oz of milk and 2 scoops of whey.
    Not sure what that cheat meal is, but if it's calorie heavy you aren't really going to get anywhere.