ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool My girlfriend bruises really easily, is there an easy solution?

She's a smaller girl with fair skin. We do a lot of physical activities like flag football and other sports and just an average hit on her arms from trying to catch the ball will leave a nice purple bruise for 3-4 days. Same thing with the legs.

I know this sounds horrible posting this cause everyone probably suspects I hit her or something and I'm trying to hide it but I assure you I adore the girl. She doesn't care enough to find out about it herself so I'm going through the trouble. Maybe that's part of the problem is just being so careless with her body. It doesn't bother me personally because I know I didn't do it but her friends will say dumb stuff like "omg it looks like you got punched! it looks like you're in abusive relationship" and THAT rustles my jimmies. None of them play sports and just watch TV all day and go shopping so they don't even get in a position to get banged up.

I know she eats a low calorie diet to stay fit so i'm suspecting some sort of nutritional deficiency might be contributing?

Do you any of you ladies have some input? Would greatly appreciate it. Maybe I'm missing something obvious or she simply is sensitive and it's just something to deal with.
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

The poster you just negged? He's overdosing on creatine. The camwhore you just told to gtfo? She's sending nudes to whiteknights to feel loved. The OP you just called a *******? He's a *******. The guy who just got modnegged? He's selling dick pics to get back into the green. That detective who ruined your life? He lives in his mothers basement waiting to lose his virginity. Watchout your comments bros.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I bruise really easily too, and yeah I've had many doctors ask about the bruises.
    I don't think it's my nutrition, I've always been like that.
    It doesn't bother me at all really, and by reading your post, it seems it doesn't bother your girlfriend either.
    If it bothered her, she would probably try to find a solution herself.
    Let her be.

ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50) ThanMerril will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I bruise really easily too, and yeah I've had many doctors ask about the bruises.
    I don't think it's my nutrition, I've always been like that.
    It doesn't bother me at all really, and by reading your post, it seems it doesn't bother your girlfriend either.
    If it bothered her, she would probably try to find a solution herself.
    Let her be.
    yea it really doesn't bother her... I just don't like the negative assumptions associated with it whether they are jokes or not

ok.....I'll let it go, thanks!
    - Jenna Jameson

The poster you just negged? He's overdosing on creatine. The camwhore you just told to gtfo? She's sending nudes to whiteknights to feel loved. The OP you just called a *******? He's a *******. The guy who just got modnegged? He's selling dick pics to get back into the green. That detective who ruined your life? He lives in his mothers basement waiting to lose his virginity. Watchout your comments bros.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, cause you said you play a lot of sports, so it seems normal. I used to work at Starbucks when I was younger, and man was I constantly bruised!
    When you're running around, moving boxes etc.. and just doing anything physical basically, you don't even realize you're getting bruises.. So just tell anyone asking that she's doing sports.

MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MakesSense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Arnica cream is very good to speed up the healing process with bruises, just a practical suggestion. I played a fair amount of sport when I was younger and found this was the only thing that helped with bruising.
    The first lift is the most important one.

Yearly fat loss challenge
    1/9 243.5 15/9 243.5 1/10 241 15/10 236 1/11 236

Killer ketllebells

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I bruise very easily too...it's weird but I've never figured out why. I literally got a huge purple bruise on my arm last week just from taking the garbage out and the bag somehow brushed my arm while I was throwing it. LOL. Sometimes I don't even know where I got them... so I wouldn't worry too much if it's not bothering her. If other people ask I'd just laugh it off... it would never occur to me that someone might be in an abusive relationship unless there were other signs or behaviours.
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*

I've had at least two different doctors ask me about my bruises, saying that they have to report if they suspect abuse. I think it was some kind of standard procedure cause they never pressed me about it, just kind of made a note.
    So I understand that it could bother a boyfriend if people are making comments.

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThanMerril View Post
    I know this sounds horrible posting this cause everyone probably suspects I hit her or something and I'm trying to hide it but I assure you I adore the girl. She doesn't care enough to find out about it herself so I'm going through the trouble. Maybe that's part of the problem is just being so careless with her body. It doesn't bother me personally because I know I didn't do it but her friends will say dumb stuff like "omg it looks like you got punched! it looks like you're in abusive relationship" and THAT rustles my jimmies. None of them play sports and just watch TV all day and go shopping so they don't even get in a position to get banged up.
    Curious...What does your girlfriend say when her friends make those comments?
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DABIGNASTY86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op tell them the truth

You beat me

I thought what we had was special
    How about natypes decides your sig for eternity...

* KENKONG is the greatest mod of all crew *

leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im fair skinned and bruise easy too. can be a nutrirtional deficiency but might just be being pale
    if she wants to do something then arnica tablets help to prevent bruising and heal quicker.
    if she's not bothered then just leave it. if their comments bother her then she should start making up snarky comments

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some people do bruise easier than others, but it could be a nutrition issue. I can't say for sure, but I want to think iron deficiency could lead to easy bruising. She might want to have her doc do a simple CBC to see if it could be related to her diet.
    Last edited by mrshester; 06-10-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Currently: Transforming missbellejane's Avatar
    missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MadNinjaSkills View Post
    I actually bruise easily, am fair skinned, and have low iron. Since I started on an iron supplement I've noticed I don't bruise as easily, and if I do it doesn't last as long or look as nasty.
    This is me. Although I do still bruise quite easily while taking iron supplements.
    It's a regular occurrence for me to discover a large and hideous looking bruise somewhere on my body with no real idea of where it came from (no drunk antics involved either!). It's not particularly attractive and I get a little tired of telling people that I just bruise really easily! It does get a bit embarrassing.
    Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.
    - Thomas Jefferson

Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Giant_Killer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe more vitamin K, iron, B12

just an idea
    the pump is the cure
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrshester View Post
    Some people do bruise easier than others, but it could be a nutrition issue. I can't say for sure, but I want to think iron deficiency could lead to easy bruising. She might want to have her doc do a simple CBC to see if it could be related to her diet.
    Pretty much this for most people I think. I have dealt with iron deficiency for years and have to take an iron supplement. I would bruise very easily and not even know what caused the bruising. Even a little bump into something would give me a bruise. It wouldn't be sore but I would look down at my leg and be like "where the heck did that come from?".
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    Curious...What does your girlfriend say when her friends make those comments?
    she just rolls her eyes and if she remembers how she actually got it she'll say it but a lot of the times they just show up randomly cause she was being careless and bumped into something unloading groceries or whatever so she has no idea so she'll just say she doesn't know and try to come up with a possible reason

it really doesn't affect her much at all lol
    - Jenna Jameson

FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitTin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't have this problem but my mom does. Whenever she hits herself against something she goes "Ahh I'm gonna get another blue bruise!". She usually uses pure vanilla or Arnica creams and rubs right after it happens, so the bruise doesn't "develop".
    Ectomorph trying to bulk.

Bulking: Let's Get Fluffy Pinskers's Avatar
    Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000) Pinskers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has she been tested to rule out missing or reduced clotting factors? Does she have a particularly heavy flow? I have VWD, and I bruise at the drop of a hat because of it. I noticed it because of that and, more importantly, I'd have heavy periods for a solid month and become anemic (think an entire pack of feminine supplies gone in a day). I'd be white as a sheet and would miss several days of school. It's important to know for later on down the line in case she winds up having surgeries or something that requires cutting into the skin and so she can also avoid specific medications that cause even more blood thinning. Good information for doctors to know.

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThanMerril View Post
    she just rolls her eyes and if she remembers how she actually got it she'll say it but a lot of the times they just show up randomly cause she was being careless and bumped into something unloading groceries or whatever so she has no idea so she'll just say she doesn't know and try to come up with a possible reason

it really doesn't affect her much at all lol
    I was sort of hoping she would have done more. I wouldn't appreciate my friends making comments about my BF abusing me (even jokingly) because I get bruises. I would have nipped those comments in the bud.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GalacticTaco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I bruise easily also. Volleyball + rough secksors. Im always sporting a bruise or two.

My mum asked where they were all coming from, l acted shady and responded "l just... l walked into the door... a couple of times.." (pretending it was the bf) "So Mr GalacticTaco did it? What did you do to him?"
    Lmao wut.

On a srs note though, if people ask where theyre from l just shrug and laugh it off, say from sports and keeping my bf in his place etc. I dont particularly care what people want to gossip about, creating drama that doesnt exist. I wouldnt worry about it too much OP.

notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500) notredamebrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Low blood platelets/10

Get her to do some blood work brah

Why the fuk am I on female misc

Pixie94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a pole dancer and bruises just sort of come with the territory of that. Being incredibly fair skinned myself doesn't help either.

I've taken Arnica supplements and also used Arnica gel / cream directly on bruises with somewhat positive results, but it's not a miracle cure. Girls are prone to having iron deficiencies like other posters have mentioned so perhaps a blood test would not go astray. Someone once told me pineapple helps with bruising? Not sure if they meant the consumption of pineapple or placing a slice on the bruise, haha.

I don't think it's anything to be embarrassed of. My physiotherapist always amusingly points out the bruises that cluster around my calves from new tricks. I'm sure if people know you they're not going to assume you beat her anyway!