Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    but you can be mobile and be effective with a severed finger or broke arm, even a broken leg. you cannot be mobile when your calf muscles go into cramping. thats why everyone that cramps, comes off the field. once muscles and tendons become involved, your motions become almost completely ****ed.
    agreeeeeed. after lebrown's lay up when he had to come out, i thought i saw his calf about to explode out of his left leg.

Haters don't seem to realize a difference in a broken bone, which is PAIN, and a locked up muscle, which can basically Shut you down completely. Hell i've had several "charlie horse" cramps in the middle of the night that wake me up feeling like i've been shot. I'm sure it's 10x as bad when it's the result of paying top level bball for 1/2 hour.

what i thought was legit lame was him leaving the game still with time on the clock. at least stay on the bench with your team. weak
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT a cramp is worse than broken bones.

#Lebronfanlogic

dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dawktwenty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by THEHEADLIN3R View Post

#Lebronfanlogic
    As far as pain, a cramp can be worse in certain scenarios.

and I am a #Lebronhater
    PHILLIES/EAGLES CREW
    {} MFC {}

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

#Lebronfanlogic
    nobody claiming to be fans, nobody is saying that cramps are worse than broken bones.

youre so ****ing mad it's unbelievable.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nobody claiming to be fans, nobody is saying that cramps are worse than broken bones.

Some breaks are less of a problem to finishing a game than a cramp.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Eggscuse me?

RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RumpRustled has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's ok, we've got plenty in the bank. In fact just one of our players has more than the entire Heat franchise.

Ouch.
    Lol phucking retard. Goodluck with your draft lottery goals of 2015.
    Arkansas Razorbacks | Miami Heat

LeGOAT James Crew

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lebron chose powerade. Pretty funny that the gatorade guys weren't cramping.

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can play through a broken bone because when your adrenaline is pumping you don't know its broken but when u cramp up you will feel that chit.
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    well not everyone else is packed with muscle, the leading scorer in the game, and doing the most on the floor

don't blame lebron for not hydrating, blame the billion dollar organization who couldn't keep its fukin AC on in the only NBA games that fukin matter

yes, because your high school pick up game is the same thing as the NBA finals and you have the same amount of muscle lebron has
    Lol. I don't think high school pickup game is the same as a team at the state championship level. And if you ever watched pro soccer you would know that when they cramp up they go down and get it stretched out in a few minutes maybe the NBA should learn from their medical staff.

Also I wasn't aware that someone with bigger muscles has worse cramps. Please point me to some research supporting this. Although I'm sure steroid cramps like LeBrons might hurt more.
    Rep trading taken out of sig

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LeonardShelby View Post
    Lol. I don't think high school pickup game is the same as a team at the state championship level. And if you ever watched pro soccer you would know that when they cramp up they go down and get it stretched out in a few minutes maybe the NBA should learn from their medical staff.

Also I wasn't aware that someone with bigger muscles has worse cramps. Please point me to some research supporting this. Although I'm sure steroid cramps like LeBrons might hurt more.
    More lean body mass = more muscle. More muscle = more friction. More friction = more heat. More heat = sweat to cool down body temp. Sweating = loss of salt and nutrients. Loss of sweat and nutrients = cramps. herp derp. It's not rocket science. It's basic physiology
    misc at work crew
    don't ever flat bench crew
    always pick 3 crew

HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HotCheetos has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kyleTX View Post
    dat volleyball doe. Jump once every 3 minutes and bend your knees often. Tell me more about your sport that drunk fat kids play at their apartment complex all day
    Once every 3 minutes....you clearly have never seen high level volleyball. Outdoor is two people by the way... Fat people play basketball too idiot, I am talking D1 college level
    *Only drive manual crew*
    *craft beer crew*

Don't Treadmill On Me FawkinJuicy's Avatar
    FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FawkinJuicy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Miami's game 2 secret weapon:

LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LeonardShelby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by niknguyen View Post
    More lean body mass = more muscle. More muscle = more friction. More friction = more heat. More heat = sweat to cool down body temp. Sweating = loss of salt and nutrients. Loss of sweat and nutrients = cramps. herp derp. It's not rocket science. It's basic physiology
    Um I didn't ask how are cramps formed. I asked him to prove to me that larger muscle cramps hurt more than smaller muscle cramps. Reading comprehension is rocket science I guess. You know since they have the same nerves that cause pain. Thus meaning there is no difference in the cramp a 260 lb guy gets and a 180 lb guy gets.

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Um I didn't ask how are cramps formed. I asked him to prove to me that larger muscle cramps hurt more than smaller muscle cramps. Reading comprehension is rocket science I guess. You know since they have the same nerves that cause pain. Thus meaning there is no difference in the cramp a 260 lb guy gets and a 180 lb guy gets.
    You're implying that all cramps are the exact same. Are you stupid?
    misc at work crew
    always pick 3 crew

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is hilarious because if a female athlete couldn't play because of "Cramps" we'd all just lol at how female sports are a joke and how women are pathetic/weak/etc.

But Lebron James gets "cramps" and all of a sudden everyone is a cramps expert and Lebron gets a pass? Are you serious?

Get Lebron some tampons and move on.

Originally Posted by tential View Post
    This is hilarious because if a MJ couldn't play because of "Cramps" we'd all say how terrible cramps are.

But Lebron James gets "cramps" and all of a sudden everyone is a cramps expert and Lebron is a bitch and everyone can play through leg cramps.
    Fixed
    misc at work crew
    always pick 3 crew

Originally Posted by niknguyen View Post
    You're implying that all cramps are the exact same. Are you stupid?
    Jesus Christ you are a moron. Cashinout said the size of LeBrons muscles mean that his cramps hurt more than someone at 160 lbs or whatever when in reality there's no correlation between muscle size and cramp pain because nerve sensitivity has nothing to do with muscle size. A 110 lb woman's cramps might hurt more than LeBrons because the size of the muscle doesn't matter.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You might be the dumbest poster in this thread.

cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000) cgrimaldo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by poonpounder311 View Post
    What happens when they start in the vagina?
    Lebron fan or not, this was hilarious. lol
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}

####Texas Brah####

*LONE STAR CREW*

Misc Tatertot Crew!

MISC Anti-*******ry Crew

[We come out at night]

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I didn't say his cramps hurt more, I said he was prone to them more because he has more muscle mass and does more than anyone on the floor thus getting dehydrated faster when the AC in Peasantonio isn't working

nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Can't play through cramps like he had, no doubt.

Fact is he seems to get them a lot. Needs to figure out why, and try and limit them.

Never really saw him drinking (at least in footage that ABC showed) he was just always slouched over and getting ice bags rubbed on his legs.
    Yep.

Sometimes I wonder about the qualifications of the medical teams on staff too bc they usually seem either a) clueless or b) woefully unprepared.

I remember being completely flabbergasted years ago when a group of trainers couldn't stop the bridge of Nash's nose from bleeding so he could finish a critical playoff game.

CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kobe shot 2 free throws with a torn Achilles, that is beyond more painful than any cramp in any muscle. he limped off the court too like a real man. i'm sorry but if i really have no feeling in my legs due to cramps im crawling off the court i ain't going out like paul pierce (a bitch).
    -USC-Bakers-Raiders-

Rahmit inmah ashol

Originally Posted by CurryTech777 View Post
    kobe shot 2 free throws with a torn Achilles, that is beyond more painful than any cramp in any muscle. he limped off the court too like a real man. i'm sorry but if i really have no feeling in my legs due to cramps im crawling off the court i ain't going out like paul pierce (a bitch).
    No it isn't.
    misc at work crew
    always pick 3 crew

Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    I didn't say his cramps hurt more, I said he was prone to them more because he has more muscle mass and does more than anyone on the floor thus getting dehydrated faster when the AC in Peasantonio isn't working
    So what was the point of bringing up that be gets them more in response to me saying that soccer players get them stretched out and go back at it. If soccer players get them and get them stretched out what does LeBron getting them more have to do with anything? He got a cramp he just needed to get it stretched out and he would have been good to go.

Truth of the matter is everyone is giving him shyt but after the second time he went out he probably was good to go he even told spo he wanted to go back in and spo told him don't even think about it. It was probably more about spo taking a precaution than LeBron not being able to play.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Can't play through cramps like he had, no doubt.

Fact is he seems to get them a lot. Needs to figure out why, and try and limit them.

Never really saw him drinking (at least in footage that ABC showed) he was just always slouched over and getting ice bags rubbed on his legs.

Maybe some

would have definitely helped.

athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000) athrun340 is just really nice. (+1000)

just in case you dont know what serious cramping looks like

sure, it's not an injury that will keep you out for weeks. but when it happens, you cant do anything until it subsides. could be 3 minutes, could be 20 minutes.
    fck thats crazy. Its unfair to compare this lebron incident to the old guys that stayed on the court like duncan, ray allen, or tony parker. If they get leg cramps, Im 99% sure they have to leave the game as well. Leg cramps will immobilize you and like the above poster said, the only thing you can do is let it subside. Lebron is being arbitrarily criticize but thats what happens when you compare yourself to the best basketball player in the history of the game.

Heres another example btw of a world class athlete getting cramps.

Originally Posted by CurryTech777 View Post
    Did you miss the part where he returned to the game and took Leonard to the basket for a layup? Before cramping up even worse after?

There is no "play through it" when your muscles seize. You're locked up and that's it until you can get them to relax.