Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wheyman12 View Post
    Why the fuk dont these cops respond to these calls properly equipped?

brb get a call from an armed crazy person threatening to kill themselves(not anyone else) I mean wtf do u rly expect to happen?

You think a crazy person is going to listen to you? You are basically responding to a call to kill them ffs. It's fkn retarded
    Key words are armed crazy person. Its pretty hard to handle someone when they dont even know what they will do. Im not saying I like how it was handled or that there wasnt a better way, but dealing with unarmed crazy people is bad enough, dealing with armed crazy people is worse and anything less than lethal is iffy at best. Ive seen enough of my friends stabbed by crazy to never want to deal with that **** again.

puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) puremb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Help me out, how do I go about this? srs please explain

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by KizzaK View Post
    Wasn't talking to you regarding the idiot bit, was in reference to the guys that were negging me before.

But I do agree with you. If the officer was scared/has been trained to shoot, then so be it. Human instinct.

All I was saying is that there are methods, in certain situations, to handling it differently. In reality, none of us were there so everything we say is an assumption and really makes debating it a bit of a waste of time.
    Like above please tell me how I can do this, I want to be a better police officer. How do I not die from being slashed or stabbed by an armed assailant? srs

How do I keep them contained and from stabbing or slashing others?
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She may have had a knife... That's really critical in assessing the situation

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by puremb View Post

Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redneckspud has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like above please tell me how I can do this, I want to be a better police officer. How do I not die from being slashed or stabbed by an armed assailant? srs

Sadly without something more reliable than a tazer/spray, you shoot to kill. Situations like this should have been handled before the police get involved because by then the options are basically gone. If she was that unstable, she should have been medicatied and under watch already.

KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000) KizzaK is just really nice. (+1000)

I can't speak for every situation but in this one:

-Wear a stab proof if you're called out to a knife wielding maniac
    -approach in a group
    - isolate her
    -surround her
    - if she lunges at you then the other officers get her
    -??
    -profit

Originally Posted by Redneckspud View Post
    Sadly without something more reliable than a tazer/spray, you shoot to kill. Situations like this should have been handled before the police get involved because by then the options are basically gone. If she was that unstable, she should have been medicatied and under watch already.
    So I've been taught, trained, practiced, lived through for the last 12 years and will continue to do unless these young men have some new technique I need to know about. Standby, I'm sure a reasonable and articulate response that defies every thing LE has tried to apply for decades is incoming.

wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

That doesnt stop you from taking a knife in the armpit, which also happens to be where alot of people panic stab along with the arms. You also happen to have alot of vital organs there that dont like holes in them.

-approach in a group
    - isolate her
    -surround her
    -??
    -profit
    Sounds good in theory but it is impractical and consuming of resources. Situations are much more fluid than that, if one can set the stage for something like that then less lethal munitions and a vehilce can do that with the same effectiveness.

In no way can we stand by and wait while an armed person in public does as he pleases to don a stab suit and make a formation. Maybe on a barricade but practice is to wait them out and it usually works.

frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) frozenbarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Brb sending Esu and swat 100 times a day for a knife threat.
    For the husband who told his wife he loved her before his plane went down in a field. For the wife who stopped in the stairs to call her husband to say she will love him forever. For the mothers & fathers who kissed their kids goodbye that morning for the last time. For the policemen, firemen, & other rescue workers who rushed in to help others & lost their lives. For the soldiers who fought back & made the ultimate sacrifice. Today, tomorrow, years from now, we will remember.

Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shreder54 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't fall for the hyped wording "special needs" if one is taking medication to prevent them from stabbing cops then the traditional definition is out the window.

I highly suggest you volunteer to go into these situations and hug it out with armed mental patients. Sorry for the loss of life I an not speak for anyone else but it is a last resort and the last thing I would want to do. This is real life people, knives hurt.
    This, I work with such and when they have weapons we call the cops and they will usually taze but a knife is a diffferent story. There is no detailed information. Maybe she had a light degree of autism and mainly had social relationship issues. It's a wide spectrum and when you have someone running at you with a knife lets see you try and tase them instead of using your gun. Taser isn't a sure thing.
    Misc med crew~~

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree that the public perception is poor.

Never will I disagree to MORE training.

You lost me at shooting someone armed with a knife by being in harms way. A cops job is to go into harms way isnt it? Dont you step in as a cop when all else has failed. You do realize that a blade will kill you right, what do you do take a few stabs before fighting back?
    I know the officer was in harms way, it just seems knowing the history and that the person may be armed with a knife he should have been better prepared for such an incident with maybe a taser or mace drawn already or have tried to wait for backup. Do you think a single officer should respond to a call for an armed mentally unstable 18 yr old girl? Why does it seem this officer responded and escalated the situation instead of trying to defuse it?

paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paintball_karl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    didn't read thread but special needs or not, coming at the police with a knife is gonna get you fuked. of course they put special needs to try to bias the situation, but if they give her enough responsibility to take her meds on her own, they she should know better about coming at anybody with a knife.
    lol brb coming at paramedics with a knife is fine. we don't need police.
    of course there is going to be police who use excessive force but i don't believe this case is one of them. i don't think they are trained to grab their taser when someone is coming at them either.
    lol although funny and would work, i don't think catching special needs kids would go well in press.
    i keep getting stronger boys
    inb4 160lbs

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    These threads always go to 10+ pages
    and no one's mind is ever changed.

Of course you can expect memcop to show up in the first page though

papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000) papi89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Feel sorry for the girl, but just came to post that it seems as if people don't know what it takes to become a cop these days. High school reject? Lol people here in SD are competing with military experience + bachelors
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

++ Positive Crew ++

Originally Posted by BrokeBrahMtn View Post
    These threads always go to 10+ pages
    and no one's mind is ever changed.

Of course you can expect memcop to show up in the first page though
    I like to argue

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spider cop, spider cop. Does whatever a spider cop does.

wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wheyman12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by frozenbarb View Post
    Brb sending Esu and swat 100 times a day for a knife threat.
    Yea, i never said anything about sending swat.

You just need a small group of cops, some dressed in riot gear with shields and pepper spray/tear gas. Maybe 2-4 cops is all thats needed...and im sure cops get calls 100's of times a day about crazy armed people threatening to kill themselves...NOT! Im sure they can afford a few extra cops to respond when you sometimes have 3-4 show up for a traffic stop ffs

That doesnt stop you from taking a knife in the armpit, which also happens to be where alot of people panic stab along with the arms. You also happen to have alot of vital organs there that dont like holes in them.
    well, these pics werent specific. They have suits that are more covered...but

suit+shield is pretty safe and if you still get stabbed then you probably deserve to tbh.

Originally Posted by papi89 View Post
    Feel sorry for the girl, but just came to post that it seems as if people don't know what it takes to become a cop these days. High school reject? Lol people here in SD are competing with military experience + bachelors
    SHHHH

Dont tell anyone how competitive the job is. We're stupid asses with no sense or schooling. We kind of "wing it" everyday.

EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EpicLevelWizard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Her "special needs" are most likely a mental disorder such as schizophrenia making her prone to violence, otherwise they would have specified.

People with learning disabilities or autism rarely take medication to stop them from stabbing people, crazy people take medication for that.

The cop did the right thing, if you think otherwise you're most likely an idiot biased against then for no good reason or a criminal biased against them for that.

Most cops are good, some cops are bad; don't let a few bad ones make you fear or distrust the good ones. This one was most likely a good one.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you cannot do deadlift!" - J.P.S.

Moist.

Taking a break from here because life is more important, see you *******s in 6 months. Srs.

GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenderOfPeace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tiny Serrano said that his family called 911 hoping that paramedics would come to provide medical assistance because his sister had special needs, and she had not been taking her medication. He admitted that she may have had a knife.
    I dunno OP why do you think they fatally shot her? Could it be the knife? Could it be that a person at 21 feet away can stab you before you draw your firearm and shot them? (that's a fact)

Strong assuming he had a taser. Strong tasers can miss, strong tasers don't always work.

Peace out bye

Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Go1deneye has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

-approach in a group
    - isolate her
    -surround her
    -??
    -profit
    So........drive in the other direction back to the station to change into the special knife suit, have a group huddle on how mentally ill people act in high stress situations and then Chuck Norris the knife loose. In essence, the officer that was originally 30 seconds away is now responding to the "911 emergency" call 10 minutes after she has already stabbed everyone in the house, is now loose in the neighborhood and knocking on your door. Now you are calling 911 and yell at the dispatcher, "where are the police, what is taking them so long?"

MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MartellOberyn is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Full Medieval plate armor will do the trick.

Yea, i never said anything about sending swat.

You just need a small group of cops, some dressed in riot gear with shields and pepper spray/tear gas. Maybe 2-4 cops is all thats needed...and im sure cops get calls 100's of times a day about crazy armed people threatening to kill themselves...NOT! Im sure they can afford a few extra cops to respond when you sometimes have 3-4 show up for a traffic stop ffs

well, these pics werent specific. They have suits that are more covered...but

suit+shield is pretty safe and if you still get stabbed then you probably deserve to tbh.
    When prison guards have to extract an uncooperative prisoner they usually have 5-6 guys in this gear with a shield and with a prisoner thats unarmed. Sometimes the guards still get messed up. Im sure its better than just a vest, but you wouldnt catch me messing around with that ****.

Originally Posted by rise21 View Post
    I know the officer was in harms way, it just seems knowing the history and that the person may be armed with a knife he should have been better prepared for such an incident with maybe a taser or mace drawn already or have tried to wait for backup. Do you think a single officer should respond to a call for an armed mentally unstable 18 yr old girl? Why does it seem this officer responded and escalated the situation instead of trying to defuse it?
    I can assure you, if you tased or maced me and I had a knife I would kill you. srs

Do I think that he should respond alone? No but life isnt perfect, I dont know their resorces or if he was even alone. We send three with the lead being an officer with special training and weapons to deal with mental patients (what I do).

Escalate? What do you do when someone pulls a knife on you? Hit your knees and beg for your life or do whats necessary to stay alive? I don't understand what you think "escalating" is? Being there? "Drop the knife"?

Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fsharpasharp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why don't cops have more non lethal weapons? Brb bean bag round to the stomach and face. Good game
    *Has to wear a diaper when squatting crew*
    *Dick too big to have sex with girls crew*
    *Girl sniff hard as fuk whenever I walk past to try and smell my dick crew*
    *I make girls laugh but Tyrone makes them cum crew*
    *Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew*
    *Hires escorts just to talk because too afraid to have sex crew*
    *See reflection in computer screen after closing videos I fapped to and cry every time crew*

Originally Posted by Fsharpasharp View Post
    Why don't cops have more non lethal weapons? Brb bean bag round to the stomach and face. Good game
    already coverd

You should sign up and hope for the best in these situations. I'll wear a black band over my badge in your honor.

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anybody stopped to think that a man was being rushed with a knife, was forced to save his own life, and now has to deal with taking a life. Pretty good chance he isn't some rambo wannabe but instead your average male that wanted to serve the community. He has to deal with this chit for life.

Somebodty died and it is sad. This man wasn't out to get a kill here. He has lost so much. Especially conseidering how quick internet heroes are to blame him with little to no evidence because 'fuk da popo'