hoan1911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoan1911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Extreme sharp pain around the shoulder, tricep and chest area while sleeping?

So i just started training after about 1 year off... Did Chest and triceps on tuesday and back and biceps on wednesday, naturally after a long time off, i got very sore but nothing unusual.

I went to sleep last night and woke up at about 2 am with extreme pain mostly right under my armpit, in the upper/inner tricep area? It felt like, if u can imagine the tendon under ur arm being yanked on by the ****ing hulk.. The pain got a little better after a while and i went to sleep, today my arm still hurts like a bitch and i cant really move it alot, any idea what this might be? should i get it checked out or wait it out?
    I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hoan1911 View Post
    So i just started training after about 1 year off... Did Chest and triceps on tuesday and back and biceps on wednesday, naturally after a long time off, i got very sore but nothing unusual.

I went to sleep last night and woke up at about 2 am with extreme pain mostly right under my armpit, in the upper/inner tricep area? It felt like, if u can imagine the tendon under ur arm being yanked on by the ****ing hulk.. The pain got a little better after a while and i went to sleep, today my arm still hurts like a bitch and i cant really move it alot, any idea what this might be? should i get it checked out or wait it out?
    Wait it out. I believe I've had this same issue if I read your post correctly. This pain went away within 2 days.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10) 383max is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hoan1911 View Post

I have this too and have a torn labrum. See a doc if its still there after stretching and icing it for a while wth reduced lifting

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pain that sever needs investigation, particularly because it came on at night. It might be a simple locked joint in your neck, but could be some other injury in your shoulder that became swollen and painful.
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au