PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Forskolin & Glucconoman

Has anyone tried just plain forskolin? Like when you can go into vitamin shoppe n buy it on its own? I read good things about it but I don't know anyone that's used it and gotten good results.

ALSO I was thinking of trying glucconoman. I know it's simply a fiber supplement derived from the konjac root but I've heard it can help full you up quicker bc of how much it expands and also helps keep blood sugar levels stable, along with keeping you regular-duh it's a fiber.

Being that I'm on a ketogenic diet I prob don't get as much fiber as I should.

Had anyone tried either of these or think it's worth the money? If you have tried, what was your results and would you recommended? I'm not naive enough to buy into the whole green coffee, raspberry ketone, African mango BS perpetrated by Dr Oz. Granted I know he's talked about forskolin but it's been around awhile.

What so you guys think? Thanks for any advice :-)

Btw I'm cutting right now. Diet and workout in check I'm just looking for something to help boost out jumpstart my weight loss efforts and I'm looking for something fairly priced. Thanks again.

The fresh prince of dairy chemo29's Avatar
    chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chemo29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    glucomannan is legit

It will do nothing for body composition but it is one of the highest swelling carbohydrate, if not the highest (grams of water held/grams of carbohydrate), so it might help curb hunger.
    as a matter of fact it swells so much that people have died from consuming glucomannan with too little water (ie. people taking caps of glucomannan that get stuck in the eso****us and swell so much they can't breathe)

However, it is soluble fiber, so it won't help with regularity (insoluble fibers are what you want). If you want both swelling and insoluble fiber, go with psyllium husk (Metamucil)
    ᕙ(´• ͜ʖ •`)ᕗ

Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superdan484 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yeah mate, i've used vitamin shop Forskolin. I take it before every workout and always notice the difference. More alert and a much better fat burn than without

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chemo29 View Post
    glucomannan is legit

It will do nothing for body composition but it is one of the highest swelling carbohydrate, if not the highest (grams of water held/grams of carbohydrate), so it might help curb hunger.
    as a matter of fact it swells so much that people have died from consuming glucomannan with too little water (ie. people taking caps of glucomannan that get stuck in the eso****us and swell so much they can't breathe)

However, it is soluble fiber, so it won't help with regularity (insoluble fibers are what you want). If you want both swelling and insoluble fiber, go with psyllium husk (Metamucil)
    Me thinks insoluble fiber + forskolin would be a toilet disaster