Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100)

Unhappy Do you really need to be ripped to have sex with hot girl ( females GIH ) ( SRS )

Hi all , I am new and I am very insecure about myself.

I have decent body and facial aesthetics I would give myself 6/10 at best max. But I don't lift.

I m not virgin , but I haven't had sex for 2 years since school , was different back than, I have trouble now finding girl , my confidence is crushed.

I want to get laid asap and should i really bother that much getting ripped and improving looks?

Is personality more important? Can you still be average without six pack abs and phuck 7 or 8/10 girl?

Please give me advice and some motivation , I am desperate , I don't wanna pay hooker and waste money, I want to find girl instead

Any misc that is average looking and still got laid with HBB? Experts please and women how important is looks if you want sex purely?

Pls help brothers

Went full beta , but at least im honest , expecting honest reply thx

WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wildesire77 View Post
    But I don't lift.
    Das it mane

43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000) 43Steelers is just really nice. (+1000)
    big bulge in the front, and/or a big bulge in the back pocket
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100) wildesire77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Oh cmon some real answers-.-

Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haymana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't lift.
    This aint reddit ******* GTFO

Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeeepbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you need to look good 2 **** hot girls? obviously not look up ''rsd'' videos on youtube rsdtylor,rsdjulien

VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You don't need to be ripped but you need to be secure with yourself.

You have neither.

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah not really , I see chubby decent faced dudes with HBB's literally everyday at work.

BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BEASTof94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why are you on a bodybuilding site if you don't lift?

rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GoodLookingLoser posits that "game" is more or less useless for short-term relationships, and all that matters really is status, money, and looks, with looks reigning by far the most important.

He also posits that it's only really the top 20% of guys that are getting the most sex, with the rest of the 80% getting left behind for the scraps.

I agree with him.

If you're not exceptionally handsome, or tall, or rich, or have a lot of friends, or dress really well, then yeah lifting will make you "better" than the other guys you're competing against.

Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slayer86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stop being an insecure kunt. Maybe it's because you're a socially awkward potato. Being shredded is a way to get attention , but there are other ways to get a girl's attention.

ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50) ruckrover will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    depends how much chloroform you use

Originally Posted by KayronF View Post
    Nah not really , I see chubby decent faced dudes with HBB's literally everyday at work.
    But they rich , right?

I am sorry that i don't lift. I wanted advice only.

rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50) rustlinjimmiez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KayronF View Post
    People say this all time, but I actually rarely see good-looking girls with guys who aren't good-looking - at least on my college campus. Nearly all of the couples are equal in attractive. If the guy wasn't as good looking facially, he'd usually be really well dressed or be really big and jacked.

Perhaps the "chubby decent faced" dudes you see are just friends with the girl?

Or perhaps, since they're out of the socioeconomically-equalized world of college, the guys are rich and are playing the "sugar daddy" role?

Or lastly, I think that those "chubby decent faced" dudes you talk about might also be really tall. Chubby tall guys clean up because size is attractive.

danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) danny0880 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi all , I am new and I am very insecure about myself.

I have decent body and facial aesthetics I would give myself 6/10 at best max. But I don't lift.

I m not virgin , but I haven't had sex for 2 years since school , was different back than, I have trouble now finding girl , my confidence is crushed.

I want to get laid asap and should i really bother that much getting ripped and improving looks?

Is personality more important? Can you still be average without six pack abs and phuck 7 or 8/10 girl?

Please give me advice and some motivation , I am desperate , I don't wanna pay hooker and waste money, I want to find girl instead

Any misc that is average looking and still got laid with HBB? Experts please and women how important is looks if you want sex purely?

Pls help brothers

Went full beta , but at least im honest , expecting honest reply thx
    What matters is the following:

Wit
    Charisma
    Intelligence
    Confidence
    Humour
    Inner Drive

In no particular order

If you excel in all then you have nothing to worry about. Plus your young, so all you have to do is make the mental leap and start putting in the effort.

KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KayronF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But they rich , right?

I am sorry that i don't lift. I wanted advice only.
    Couldn't really tell ya. They weren't dressed in suits or wearing clothes that looked like they make a lot of money usually. They just looked average man

CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50) CptDWI will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "you can be a sikkunt if u wanna be"

But OP is a neckbeard so....

Originally Posted by danny0880 View Post

Wit
    Charisma
    Intelligence
    Confidence
    Humour
    Inner Drive

In no particular order

If you excel in all then you have nothing to worry about. Plus your young, so all you have to do is make the mental leap and start putting in the effort.
    What is Wit?

Originally Posted by danny0880 View Post

Wit
    Charisma
    Intelligence
    Confidence
    Humour
    Inner Drive

In no particular order

I disagree with this. Your intelligence doesn't mean **** if a girl isn't into you physically - unless you leverage your intelligence into getting into an top-tier job or tremendous wealth. Your charisma might help you, only insofar as it helps you gain status within a group.

Etc.

I've been ugly, and I've been good looking. I was far more charismatic when I was ugly, and yet I have way more success now that I'm good looking. Looks reign supreme for short-term hookups.

For relationships, yeah, that stuff matters.

TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGuy69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm not rich or ripped or tall and still have phukked many HBB's, it's all about confidence and just not being an awkward *******. Get outside and put yourself out there brah

arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10) arem20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Someone with a great personality and a decent body can get laid by cute chicks, might take a little bit of effort. Hot guys with a decent personality can get laid by cute chicks.

Aesthetics gets you in the door quicker with thirsty sloots, personality a little better for the relationship type girls.

Personally? I like to use both depending on the vibe a girl gives off. If it's a girl I'm pretty sure I can bang in the next 24 hours I give off my caveman douchey personality and keep the conversation sexual. If it's a girl I have to work on for a week or two before banging, I give off my sweet and charming personality to disarm them.
    *True Detective Crew*
    *JUICY J Twerk Scholarship Troll Crew*

"The accumulation and the repayment of debt basically drives every economic cycle that there is."
    -PTJ

ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No but it certainly helps. Girls can say they don't care about muscles but once they're in bed with you they won't stop touching and feeling every part of your body. The last chick I nailed said that I was too big and borderline gross but then once the shirt came off and she was in my bed she couldn't get over my physique.
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique bodybuilder
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Instagram: @ace.fit
    ^DM for training/inquiries

VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) VDO88 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    inafter wilddesire and rustilinjimies are the same *******

one account for asking questions

another account to answer his own questions on why he doesn't need to lift or learn how to love himself and others.

Originally Posted by rustlinjimmiez View Post
    I disagree with this. Your intelligence doesn't mean **** if a girl isn't into you physically - unless you leverage your intelligence into getting into an top-tier job or tremendous wealth. Your charisma might help you, only insofar as it helps you gain status within a group.

Etc.

I've been ugly, and I've been good looking. I was far more charismatic when I was ugly, and yet I have way more success now that I'm good looking. Looks reign supreme for short-term hookups.

For relationships, yeah, that stuff matters.
    Other miscers , what do you think about this honestly?

Originally Posted by ACEthetics View Post
    No but it certainly helps. Girls can say they don't care about muscles but once they're in bed with you they won't stop touching and feeling every part of your body. The last chick I nailed said that I was too big and borderline gross but then once the shirt came off and she was in my bed she couldn't get over my physique.
    Would love to her what female micers think about this.

Judging my your looks you prob get loads of pussy, did you ever get rejected by hot girl at all?

bump

Originally Posted by VDO88 View Post
    inafter wilddesire and rustilinjimies are the same *******

one account for asking questions

another account to answer his own questions on why he doesn't need to lift or learn how to love himself and others.
    I'm encouraging him to lift.

flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000) flyp313 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL op you don't want help from male miscers and you really don't want to listen to what misc sloots say i would just leave this forum now and go follow some other dream of yours

WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) WelshPride is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We need pics. We can then tell you if it's because of your looks or personality.

Originally Posted by flyp313 View Post
    LOL op you don't want help from male miscers and you really don't want to listen to what misc sloots say i would just leave this forum now and go follow some other dream of yours

I really want to listen to male miscers. Need more opinion tho.