PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question help! fat burner advice

Just quick question and while I've done some research I'd rather hear from you guys who may have had tried something. I'm looking for a good fat burner or something that can help boost my weight loss. I've got my diet and workout in check but I'm looking for a little boost. And I've tried the EC stack thing and that just didn't do anything for me. I was thinking of trying Forskolin.

Any thoughts or something better? Also I'm looking for something budget friendly and if it helps I'm following a low carb diet. Thanks.

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    The EC stack didn't do anything? Not sure what much more a fat burner can do since that's pretty potent
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If the EC Stack did nothing for you
    have you ever cycled off stimulants?

PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LinzKaye View Post
    The EC stack didn't do anything? Not sure what much more a fat burner can do since that's pretty potent
    Didn't do anything. I don't get it myself.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If the EC Stack did nothing for you
    have you ever cycled off stimulants?
    I have. I have a c4 pre workout which I hardly even use anymore. Actually can't remember the last time. I only take it if I'm totally wiped out and need an energy boost to get me motivated to workout but I've been ok lately. I used to drink lots of coffee in the morning time but I even gave that up.

forskolin/glucconoman

Beyond the EC stack has anyone tried just plain forskolin? Like when you can go into vitamin shoppe n buy it on its own? I read good things about it but I don't know anyone that's used it and gotten good results.

ALSO I was thinking of trying glucconoman. I know it's simply a fiber supplement derived from the konjac root but I've heard it can help full you up quicker bc of how much it expands and also helps keep blood sugar levels stable, along with keeping you regular-duh it's a fiber.

Being that I'm on a ketogenic diet I prob don't get as much fiber as I should.

Had anyone tried either of these or think it's worth the money? If you have tried, what was your results and would you recommended? I'm not naive enough to buy into the whole green coffee, raspberry ketone, African mango BS perpetrated by Dr Oz. Granted I knower he's talked about firskolin but it's been around awhile.

What so you guys think? Thanks for any advice :-)

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Controlled Labs Acid......its amazing.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For forskolin, look into forksolin 95 by AS or nimbus reform. prob a better bang for your buck than VS too

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fat burner won't really help speed up the weight loss or anything. It will help with giving you energy, appetite suppressant, thermionic effect, and most offer mood enhancement. They won't exactly increase the weight loss......that will be your diet that determines that. Maybe decrease calories even more if you want to lose weight faster.

If you want a fat burner with the features I listed above, I just ran a log for Cellucor Super-HD and went from 218lbs down to 205lbs in my 28 day run. You can see my final review of Super-HD here for my thoughts on it and before/after pics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162231821

Otherwise EC stack is the way to go. If you get nothing out of EC Stack, I'm not sure what to recommend as that's one of the best available.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000)
    EC stack only helps increase the metabolism like 2~5%max. and possible appetite suppressor. I don't know what you were expecting from it. Considering that's the only real legit "fat burning" product.. looks like your in trouble.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PsychoWriter View Post
    Just quick question and while I've done some research I'd rather hear from you guys who may have had tried something. I'm looking for a good fat burner or something that can help boost my weight loss. I've got my diet and workout in check but I'm looking for a little boost. And I've tried the EC stack thing and that just didn't do anything for me. I was thinking of trying Forskolin.

Any thoughts or something better? Also I'm looking for something budget friendly and if it helps I'm following a low carb diet. Thanks.
    Maybe your diet isn't sufficient! Go spend some time in the nutrition section instead of looking for a magic pill!
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vitamin Shoppe carries Cardiovascular Research brand forskolin which is 250mg @ 10% standardization, for what it's worth
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Beyond the EC stack has anyone tried just plain forskolin? Like when you can go into vitamin shoppe n buy it on its own? I read good things about it but I don't know anyone that's used it and gotten good results.

ALSO I was thinking of trying glucconoman. I know it's simply a fiber supplement derived from the konjac root but I've heard it can help full you up quicker bc of how much it expands and also helps keep blood sugar levels stable, along with keeping you regular-duh it's a fiber.

Being that I'm on a ketogenic diet I prob don't get as much fiber as I should.

Had anyone tried either of these or think it's worth the money? If you have tried, what was your results and would you recommended? I'm not naive enough to buy into the whole green coffee, raspberry ketone, African mango BS perpetrated by Dr Oz. Granted I knower he's talked about firskolin but it's been around awhile.

What so you guys think? Thanks for any advice :-)
    let me break it down into parts
    1. sweating
    2. energy
    3. appetite suppression

Most of the top 3 in this category do all 3 of these to varying degrees, but very few do them all extremely well. Another thing to consider is your weight, and caff tolerance. If you were 180 then 200 mg of caff may hit harder than if you are 240, so you may require 1 extra pill per serving. Assuming that your diet is well sorted out, i would read the reviews for high energy burners so that you can really redline it and push to your limits.

Old fashioned lipo 6 is still effective, the newest hydroxy cut is, and bpi roxylean. You could buy all 3 and test them, or read reviews and pick 1 at a time. good luck
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 06-05-2014 at 11:25 AM.

boanhealth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boanhealth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boanhealth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boanhealth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boanhealth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boanhealth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Supplement:- There is a unit many sorts of supplements within the market to create our body. A lot of individuals take natural supplements to bridge the nutrition gap of their body. First of all, do not build the error of buying supplements at your athletic facility. Since several gyms are a unit little and in private closely-held or franchised, they typically are not ordering enough of any given product to qualify for wholesale rates.

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    And I've tried the EC stack thing and that just didn't do anything for me.

Any thoughts or something better?
    You're doing it wrong. Something better........ well.......... let me ask Heisenberg. DIET AND EXERCISE!

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really there are many very incorrect posts about EC ITT. EC doesn't work through metabolism elevation, it agonizes B2 receptors. So yes, it does burn fat regardless of whether or not you feel it

changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000) changemyoil66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The consensus is that EC works the best, but keep in mind that everyones body may not react the same way to supplement. So if you did run an EC stack and didn't lose any additional weight out of the normal, then try something else. Or you can try tweaking your diet and exercise program. OP what do you currently weight and your height? And what do you want to weight?
    BPI Brand Ambassador

Proud member of the 1000lbs club

beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) beartendon is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Fat burners will do absolutely nothing if you diet is messed up. The EC stack probably didn't work for you because your diet was bad. Before you consider using any fat burners you need to focus on creating a solid diet plan.
    Bench - 405
    Deadlift - 625
    Squat - 455
    OHP - 255