mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)

FEM MISC MAMAS!! Belly splint halp!

I've got about a 3 finger separation in my abs right now and I'm looking at belly splints/binding to help with repairing the diastasis recti. My question is if any of our lovely mamas here have employed the technique or if you've just let it repair itself? If you've used a belly splint, what band did you use? I'm seeing my midwife next Monday, so we'll talk about it then too, but I'm trying to do some searching for something that will last (because I have no idea how long it's going to take) and won't cost me out the hoo ha.

I've seen through my looking so far, that when you wear the belly splint, it's pretty much all day long, every day. I'm wondering how it would fit into a lifting lifestyle...squatting, heavy lifting, etc...I really do not want to quit lifting. But I'm also pretty much done with still feeling pregnant 5 months after.

Thanks for any help in advance!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.