Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Please help I'm desperate!!

My shoulder bump/bone/AC joint sticks out so incredibly far now that I don't even want to wear a tank top or my hair in a ponytail.

I've tried weight lifting, I've tried push/pull exercises. I've tried a ton of clean calories and protein with weight lifting. It will not be fixed.

It's the worst one I've ever seen even compared to ones I've seen online.

27 year old female
    5'10" 135 naturally thin (genes).
    Active/athletic.

Personal trainers don't know how to fix and physical therapist said lay off the presses and push-ups.

How can I fix/hide?? Also I sit at a desk and type all day
    Last edited by Drivenheights; 06-02-2014 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Add

THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THCshellshock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Add a picture

I'm bot sure as to what your implying
    rep for rep, pm with link

Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trijicon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hard to say without seeing what's there... Do you have any pictures to show so we can take a look?...

Is there pain associated with it or is it just a bump?...

Just taking a guess I would say build up the shoulders with some mass to help minimize the appearance of it create an 'illusion' to take focus off that area... Military press, front raises, lateral raises, rear flys.... and I'd throw some incline presses in for good measure.

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only way to make the AC joint less visible is to increase your muscle mass or increase your body fat. Since you're naturally thin, I would suggest a calorie surplus with a solid shoulder routine. Start with over head presses and follow up with shrugs and lateral raises. I've only seen this issue on really thin people. Increasing the size of your delts and traps is the only way to make the AC joint less visible.

Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drivenheights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's the easiest way to post a pic? I'm on my phone and couldn't find a way other than linking to a photo site which I didn't want to spend the time doing

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Drivenheights View Post
    What's the easiest way to post a pic? I'm on my phone and couldn't find a way other than linking to a photo site which I didn't want to spend the time doing
    You can't invest a minute to post a link to a photo site in order to possibly find a solution to the problem you're asking about? But you're "desperate?"

Okay.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RomanTimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post
    The only way to make the AC joint less visible is to increase your muscle mass or increase your body fat. Since you're naturally thin, I would suggest a calorie surplus with a solid shoulder routine. Start with over head presses and follow up with shrugs and lateral raises. I've only seen this issue on really thin people. Increasing the size of your delts and traps is the only way to make the AC joint less visible.
    This is a great advice.
    Seems like more more muscles is the only way to go.
    If you want more tips, workouts, recipes and anything that is related to fitness and bodybuilding

Visit my website at - http://titan-body.com/

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You can't invest a minute to post a link to a photo site in order to possibly find a solution to the problem you're asking about? But you're "desperate?"

Okay.
    lol this guy.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

Haha don't take it all so serious, if people request a pic I'll most certainly invest the time. I simply didn't do it first in case it wasn't needed and I was in bed when I posted this last night.

I will return with a link.

I can't post until I have more posts in the forum so go to pixentral.com and then paste this after it
    /hosted/1d6UYhOcDLVRSKxkH8yJhNiqsKUsf_thumb.jpg
    Last edited by Drivenheights; 06-03-2014 at 07:26 AM. Reason: Fix

Bump. Added the pic link!

Superunknown90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superunknown90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superunknown90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superunknown90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superunknown90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superunknown90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superunknown90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superunknown90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Superunknown90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump. Added the pic link!
    Pic link Doesn't work. Please link a correct url. It should end with .jpg

YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YolkedPinoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea add the link, im thiRsty

vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe that's just how your collar bone looks, lady. As for hiding it, maybe higher body fat, more traps, more delts, and more pecs. Go!

Originally Posted by Superunknown90 View Post
    Pic link Doesn't work. Please link a correct url. It should end with .jpg
    If you read, I cannot post a link yet as you have to have 50 posts on the forum first. So I did a workaround. And it does end in .jpg

Originally Posted by vampborn View Post
    Maybe that's just how your collar bone looks, lady. As for hiding it, maybe higher body fat, more traps, more delts, and more pecs. Go!
    My right side was NEVER like this until I started bench pressing. And my left (pictured) has gotten so much worse over time. ???

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't post until I have more posts in the forum so go to pixentral.com and then paste this after it
    Is this only on one side or both?

If it's only on one side you may have dislocated something, srs.

My right side was NEVER like this until I started bench pressing. And my left (pictured) has gotten so much worse over time. ???
    Also, If I go higher body fat it will go to my ass and not be nice!

kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kaleida is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think you should see a chiropractor if your other shoulder doesn't look the same way. Picture only shows one shoulder so I can't tell if they are the same or not. Chiropractors are really good at putting bones back where they should be.
    My powerlifting journal:
    Adaptation ~ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169905603

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there a noticeable difference between the two sides? Are you targeting the chest (horizontal push) and back (horizontal pull) equally? Posture? There's a ton of variables. And, frankly, the picture you posted doesn't really look unusual. A better illustration would be a picture which compares both sides, and then a side view of the shoulder/AC to assess if there's any irregular protrusion...
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kaleida View Post
    I think you should see a chiropractor if your other shoulder doesn't look the same way. Picture only shows one shoulder so I can't tell if they are the same or not. Chiropractors are really good at putting bones back where they should be.
    Or, better yet, a doctor.