61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ironman Wooden Gym Equipment Plans

From 1956
    Whatever wrinkles I face in life, I know hittin' the weights will IRON them out
    It pains me to take a day off for there is much weight to be lifted and life is short
    Lifting does require weighting for results
    Lifting well is the best revenge
    To lift like no one else,lift like no one else
    Favorite Soap Opera: One Life to Lift
    www.********.com/groups/StroongmanArchaeology/
    ()---() York Barbell Club #61 ()---() YORK DD 35s ()---()
    ()---() YORK DD 75s ()---() YORK DD 20 Kg ()---()

prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000) prepremed is just really nice. (+1000)
    not 3x3 and no westside hole spacing tho

I need to smash my fingers on squats and get confused when setting up for bench

CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000) CropDusterMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool stuff...61PWCC..you going to hit Home Depot for supplies?

I think Vince Gironda had some wooden gear in his gym in North Hollywood, and back in Connecticut, Mike Katz used to train in "Coach's" old garage....
    there were some wooden benches in there too...here's an old photo with Coach, Katz and training partner Joe Ugolik...(who won the 1976 Jr. Mr. America).

"You remember Joey"? (rep points to whoever recognizes that line...)

Attached Images
    Last edited by CropDusterMan; 06-03-2014 at 06:18 AM.
    "Common sense is not so common".

Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    From Pumping Iron when Arnold first walks back into the golds right after the opening credits.lol

I think Vince Gironda had some wooden gear in his gym in North Hollywood, and back in Connecticut, Mike Katz used to train in "Coach's" old garage....
    there were some wooden benches in there too...here's an old photo with Coach, Katz and training partner Joe Ugolik.

61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 61PWCC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Josephbd View Post
    From Pumping Iron when Arnold first walks back into the golds right after the opening credits.lol

there were some wooden benches in there too...here's an old photo with Coach, Katz and training partner Joe Ugolik.

Isn't that from the Pumping Iron 25th Anniversary Edition when Mike Katz ask Arnold that very line? Arnold very excitedly says,"Joey!! Get over here!!"
    I will say I just may build the Roman Chair apparatus. Rep points to anyone who knows the origin of the name.
    prepremed: no matter WHAT you're doing, if you don't keep your fingers out of the way, they can get smashed!!! 1" hole spacing on a Power Rack is overated but you could just use a 1" block/platform to make up the difference,which to me seems like an overly easy fix.
    Whatever wrinkles I face in life, I know hittin' the weights will IRON them out
    It pains me to take a day off for there is much weight to be lifted and life is short
    Lifting does require weighting for results
    Lifting well is the best revenge
    To lift like no one else,lift like no one else
    Favorite Soap Opera: One Life to Lift
    www.********.com/groups/StroongmanArchaeology/
    ()---() York Barbell Club #61 ()---() YORK DD 35s ()---()
    ()---() YORK DD 75s ()---() YORK DD 20 Kg ()---()

Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Josephbd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have hard copies of those plans if anyone is interested. Interesting stuff.
    Joe
    Originally Posted by 61PWCC View Post
    Isn't that from the Pumping Iron 25th Anniversary Edition when Mike Katz ask Arnold that very line? Arnold very excitedly says,"Joey!! Get over here!!"
    I will say I just may build the Roman Chair apparatus. Rep points to anyone who knows the origin of the name.
    prepremed: no matter WHAT you're doing, if you don't keep your fingers out of the way, they can get smashed!!! 1" hole spacing on a Power Rack is overated but you could just use a 1" block/platform to make up the difference,which to me seems like an overly easy fix.