michaeldoak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

G6 Replenish VS After Glow

I'm new to supplements and was told for my age 17, 6ft, 215lb, that after glow was the best stuff out there. When I went to try and receive more I was told the company is shut down temporarily, G6 Replenish was pushed to replace it. Good choice? Or should I search all over the place for Afterglow?
    Thank You

KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where do u shop that these are the products being recommended?

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    $70 for 17 servings.

20g protein/30g carbs and BCAAs.

Just eat a hamburger or something, it'll be the same thing.

SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rumor on street is they went bankrupt, which is shame because one of my favorite post workout products. Also shame cause I could get it significantly cheap, which i think was part of its undoing being so pricey.

nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000) nittanyjason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn son. Watermelon After Glow is hnnggg.

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shouldn't be using pre's at 17...
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

willkoz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by michaeldoak View Post
    I'm new to supplements and was told for my age 17, 6ft, 215lb, that after glow was the best stuff out there. When I went to try and receive more I was told the company is shut down temporarily, G6 Replenish was pushed to replace it. Good choice? Or should I search all over the place for Afterglow?
    Thank You
    The company did not go out of stock nor did they get bought out. BioRhythm went through an entire rebrand bringing a new look and new formulas to all their products. The new AfterGlow is naturally sweetened and has double the BCAAs. The formula is better than ever! Nothing compares to AfterGlow when it comes to recovery.

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't use it anymore bc of price but mayne dat orange push-up flavor was da chit
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

huable has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New afterglow

I've been using afterglow for 4 yrs and it has been best post workout product for me. I tried the "new" afterglow for first time today and the product is terrible. The taste is just awful so will be trying the new g6 product

SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by huable View Post
    I've been using afterglow for 4 yrs and it has been best post workout product for me. I tried the "new" afterglow for first time today and the product is terrible. The taste is just awful so will be trying the new g6 product
    Saw other reviews about the new afterglow and am disappointed at such negative reviews. I have a stock pile of the old stuff I hope never runs out but someday will ....havnt been able to try G6 yet

Kknoop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SoWise View Post
    Saw other reviews about the new afterglow and am disappointed at such negative reviews. I have a stock pile of the old stuff I hope never runs out but someday will ....havnt been able to try G6 yet
    I'm not a huge fan of the new Afterglow and unfortunately my stash of the old stuff also ran out! I switched over to G6, I'm able to get it for about $39 and for me it's worth every penny!