Thread: Supplements

Kalu64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements

Hello, i'm 17 near 18 years old guy (169cm/66.7kg), i've been traning for a years but eventually something crash me down and i stop. Now im in good mood, 3 months intensity workout, muscle build and cardio, im justin 12 weeks Jim Stoppani's Traning, and it looks good. I had some metal problems and im taking medicament name ' rivotril ' and i want to build muscle and get in full shape, but i dont know can i use all supplements, and priority which supplements can i take for my age, i know form plans but protein, creatin, kazein, amino all that is like too much? I need your help guys, and yea my goal is to gain muscle but in same time to get my stomach off...

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Id ask your doctor what is best with your metal problems and see if they might cause serious complications with your medication.
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kalu64 View Post
    Hello, i'm 17 near 18 years old guy (169cm/66.7kg), i've been traning for a years but eventually something crash me down and i stop. Now im in good mood, 3 months intensity workout, muscle build and cardio, im justin 12 weeks Jim Stoppani's Traning, and it looks good. I had some metal problems and im taking medicament name ' rivotril ' and i want to build muscle and get in full shape, but i dont know can i use all supplements, and priority which supplements can i take for my age, i know form plans but protein, creatin, kazein, amino all that is like too much? I need your help guys, and yea my goal is to gain muscle but in same time to get my stomach off...
    First, any time you are taking medicine you need to consult a doctor if you are going to use supplements, not the internet.
    Second, you need to get your goals in check. It is going to be hard to lose fat and gain muscle, it is easier to pick one goal and go full force.
    Last, even though it is a bit arbitrary at this point (since you said you were almost 18) at 17 many cannot recommend supplements to you.

I would spend some more time getting your diet/training in order. I wouldn't use Jim's workout routine as it is just a set/rep/exercise guide, not a program.
    Look into Candito Linear Progression, Stronglifts 5x5, etc.
    For dieting, visit the nutrition section. Google IIFYM and Flexible Dieting.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    Id ask your doctor what is best with your metal problems and see if they might cause serious complications with your medication.
    This....
    Health is more serious than a supplement.

Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    I would spend some more time getting your diet/training in order. I wouldn't use Jim's workout routine as it is just a set/rep/exercise guide, not a program.
    Look into Candito Linear Progression, Stronglifts 5x5, etc.
    For dieting, visit the nutrition section. Google IIFYM and Flexible Dieting.
    These....

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.