Closed Thread
Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LukeLissen View Post
    Russia in secret plot against fracking, Nato chief says
    Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Russia was mounting a sophisticated "disinformation campaign" aimed at undermining attempts to exploit alternative energy sources such as shale gas

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ene...hief-says.html

- to maintain European dependence on imported Russian gas
    This thread is not for you to spew anti Russian propaganda.

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Russia in secret plot against fracking, Nato chief says
    Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Russia was mounting a sophisticated "disinformation campaign" aimed at undermining attempts to exploit alternative energy sources such as shale gas

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/ene...hief-says.html

- to maintain European dependence on imported Russian gas
    From the same article:

Greenpeace dismissed Mr Rasmussen's comments as "preposterous".
    A spokesman said: "Greenpeace had thirty of its people locked up in Russian prisons last year, threatened with fifteen years in jail.
    "The idea we’re puppets of Putin is so preposterous that you have to wonder what they’re smoking over at Nato HQ.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheFassbender View Post
    Originally Posted by MassOmicron View Post
    So if a town or major region of a state in America is 90% Irish or English or German does that town have a right to focus on Irish or English (british) or German culture over others? Does that major region have any right to form a new state or rewrite the constitution of the state they are already in while remaining part of USA?
    You'll have to ask a question that isn't vague first.
    What is vague to you? A town that is 90% Irish wants to focus organized events on Irish culture and disregard others. They won't stop partying on Friday nights or stop working on Saturdays. They won't stop selling foods at ramadan and so on.

I don't know what the rules are on when a new state is made.

And I don't actually know what you're trying to get at here.
    How would you personally want the laws to work in a situation that people want to do that.

This is a thread about European nationalism.
    nationalism progresses in Europe or elsewhere
    Don't reply if you can't answer, thanks.
    Last edited by MassOmicron; 06-21-2014 at 02:37 PM.

MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000) MassOmicron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your allow for 3-4%. Due to birthrates and aging population of the majority the 4% has become 9% in a decade and is trending to over 15% in the next 5 years. You just noticed it at 9% after a census.
    What do you do? What can the government do if their incentives for your preferred majority to have more kids have been ineffective or too general allowing the minority to make use of them?
    The 5% figure is a preference. If 5% becomes 9% then that would obviously be a bad thing from my perspective. In terms of government policy the government could do things like give incentives to high income earners to have children.
    Those incentives were given and failed. They were ineffective.
    Obviously though just because I say 5% is OK doesn't mean the government should just say "right, let's import ethnic minorities to the tune of 5%" of the population because in such a case 5% would obviously grow.

But I wonder where you are going with these questions.
    Aging populations in Developed European Racial Regions result in smaller populations and due to the economic incentives of a buyers marker some minorities will find a way there unless you allow for 0% immigration.
    What can you do? What can the government do to prevent this?

You have said before that even if they culturally integrate this would be a problem for you. Especially since the kids will still identify more with the immigrants that look like them instead of other locals and if immigration increases then these integrated people of other racial origin will return to their roots.

So what can you do today to stop this.

TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000) TheFassbender is just really nice. (+1000)
    What is vague to you? A town that is 90% Irish wants to focus organized events on Irish culture and disregard others. They won't stop partying on Friday nights or stop working on Saturdays. They won't stop selling foods at ramadan and so on.
    So a town is 90% Irish and the inhabitants like to party on friday nights and sell food on ramadan? I don't get what you're asking. Why would I have a problem with that?

How would you personally want the laws to work in a situation that people want to do that.
    In a situation like that I don't think anything needs to be done about people partying on a friday or selling food on ramadan.

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    source?

Wrong

Aging populations in Developed European Racial Regions result in smaller populations and due to the economic incentives of a buyers marker some minorities will find a way there unless you allow for 0% immigration.

You have said before that even if they culturally integrate this would be a problem for you. Especially since the kids will still identify more with the immigrants that look like them instead of other locals and if immigration increases then these integrated people of other racial origin will return to their roots.

It's pretty obvious what can be done. Stop immigration from outside of Europe. Encourage fertility.

Stop asking stupid questions.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is not for you to spew anti Russian propaganda.

Russia's hands are all in the EU working against the EU and for Russia in numerous ways. People should be aware of that. I will be posting more in this thread as I can to aware people of that. I asked Spartan to stay out of my Ukraine update threads and he just spammed em even more with not even factual stuff but constant Russian government media lies. I will not be posting things I know that are dishonest however, unlike him.

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Russia's hands are all in the EU working against the EU and for Russia in numerous ways. People should be aware of that. I will be posting more in this thread as I can to aware people of that. I asked Spartan to stay out of my Ukraine update threads and he just spammed em even more with not even factual stuff but constant Russian government media lies. I will not be posting things I know that are dishonest however, unlike him.
    youll be wasting your time ITT just to spite me?

truly what a sad individual

and btw I'm anti EU anyways. I like the idea of a strong an unified Europe but encroaching on the sovereignty of nations is not the way to do it.

anyways, feel free to waste hours and post your chit wherever you want. You won't see me rustled

mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000)
    France vs Netherlands final plz

Edit: and france win of course

Originally Posted by Spartan5364 View Post
    source?
    It's a hypothetical scenario where people care about nationalism. Could you answer some of my posts? This ******* is ruining your thread by disregarding any phucking discussion. Inb4 100 pages and nothing of phucking substance said.

So a town is 90% Irish and the inhabitants like to party on friday nights and sell food on ramadan? I don't get what you're asking. Why would I have a problem with that?
    In a situation like that I don't think anything needs to be done about people partying on a friday or selling food on ramadan.
    Stop spamming this thread you phuckin troll.
    does that town have a right to focus on Irish or English (british) or German culture over others?

Wrong
    It's a hypothetical scenario you phuckin troll. What else can you do other than pay people for having babies?

It's pretty obvious what can be done. Stop immigration from outside of Europe. Encourage fertility
    How do you encourage racial European fertility without encouraging it for the 3% non european minorities that already have relatively high birthrates?

America has a culture of its own. That includes but is not limited to the primacy of the English language. Other subcultures can exist proided they don't clash with the overall American leading culture.

But this is of course not comparable to Europe.

European countries have their own cultures, they should dominate.
    Does a town of sizeable Russian majority in southern France have a right to focus on it's own culture?

Stop spamming this thread you phuckin troll.
    does that town have a right to focus on Irish or English (british) or German culture over others?
    America has a culture of its own. That includes but is not limited to the primacy of the English language. Other subcultures can exist proided they don't clash with the overall American leading culture.

But this is of course not comparable to Europe.

European countries have their own cultures, they should dominate.

The idea is to keep the immigrant population relatively stable at a certain percentage, say 5%. Once the demographic shift starts to favor the foreigners the government should start incentives for natives to have children. You say these don't work but have not provided a source. IMO these can be very successful. If the amount of foreigners in a given country is too large I'd have no problem with a blanket ban on all immigration.

Nothing can be done to stop the lack of integration of immigrants. But it doesn't matter if the number is kept sufficiently low.

hopefully that answers some of the questions you wanted to be answered.

Originally Posted by Ancients View Post
    wonder how ms. le pen would react to benezema scoring the winning goal
    cry herself to sleep I'm sure

mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000) mbala is a complete loser! (-2000)
    wonder how ms. le pen would react to benezema scoring the winning goal
    Seething with rage, she would throw her copy of "Mein Kampf" laying on the coffee table at the TV, breaking it.

In despair, she would turn to the lifesize portrait of Adolph Hitler adorning her mantle, seeking inspiration from the hero of the aryan race.

In a blind act of folly, she would tweet a tweet that will be decried by the AIPAC, the ADL and the SPLC as "racist, homophobic and antisemitic", with the Times of Israel comparing it to the rise of nazism in the 1930s.

Edit: Anyway Benzema sucks dik

The idea is to keep the immigrant population relatively stable at a certain percentage, say 5%. Once the demographic shift starts to favor the foreigners the government should start incentives for natives to have children. You say these don't work but have not provided a source. IMO these can be very successful. If the amount of foreigners in a given country is too large I'd have no problem with a blanket ban on all immigration.

Nothing can be done to stop the lack of integration of immigrants. But it doesn't matter if the number is kept sufficiently low.

hopefully that answers some of the questions you wanted to be answered.
    Consider that the incentives are not enough to reverse the trend. What then? The question is do you give up or are there any options left?

lol'd

but benzema is the best player on france. ribery thinks he's ronaldo with 10% of ronaldo's skill, nasri is poison to team chemistry
    Nasri is a ******* who wasn't even selected

Ribery is a little baby who's depressed because he didn't win the ballon d'or and invented an imaginary back pain to stay at home and cry.

Benzema is a chitty player who misses 99% of his shots, his nickname a year ago was "1000 minutes" because he had played 1000minutes in the french team without scoring a single goal.

Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spurbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    Fassbender, watching the world cup? Of course you are...

How do you feel about the fact that the german national team's best player is of turkish origin?
    Do you know there's 'Official Lebanese Thread'? here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143251853
    now you can stop posting in a European thread.

Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doug Stanhope trolling nationalists

BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BMOC325 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ehsaun View Post
    Doug Stanhope trolling nationalists

Doug Stanhope is a depressed loser who hates himself. That's not just me calling him that, he's admitted it on the Joe Rogan podcast.

Consider that the incentives are not enough to reverse the trend. What then? The question is do you give up or are there any options left?
    Why are you asking these stupid hypothetical questions? Where are you going with all of this?

Originally Posted by Spurbrah View Post
    Do you know there's 'Official Lebanese Thread'? here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143251853
    Talking about the world cup is fine IMO. Here is a good place to do that.

What is not fine is someone who has no ties whatsoever to Europe coming in and saying "lol I hate European nationalism white pride hurr stupid" (See: Indosthetic, Posthardcore, etc.)
    Last edited by TheFassbender; 06-22-2014 at 01:38 AM.

NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100) NatureOVER is not very well liked. (-100)

What is not fine is someone who has no ties whatsoever to Europe coming in and saying "lol I hate European nationalism white pride hurr stupid" (See: Indosthetic, Posthardcore, Ancients, etc.)
    Funny thing is that those posters are ethnic minorities who live in Canada and America and yet they have the audacity to talk about Europeans and Europe.
    India just democratically elected it's first nationalist president - you don't see me bitching about it because it's none of my business. I firmly believe India should be for Indians, East Asia for Eastern asians, Middle-east for middle-easterners, Africa for Africans, etc. I wouldn't give a fuk about a Japanese nationalist in Japan.
    Last edited by NatureOVER; 06-22-2014 at 01:42 AM.

Originally Posted by NatureOVER View Post
    Funny thing is that those posters are ethnic minorities who live in Canada and America and yet they have the audacity to talk about Europeans and Europe.
    India just demographically elected it's first nationalist president - you don't see me bitching about it because it's none of my business. I firmly believe India is for Indians, East Asia for Eastern asians, Middle-east for middle-easterners, Africa for Africans, etc. I wouldn't give a fuk about a Japanese nationalist in Japan.
    Exactly my point. Why the f*ck does someone who is not connected to Europe either in terms of residence or ancestrally care so much about European Nationalism?

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Spurbrah View Post
    Really?

I'm not really being a d!ck, i'm having a bit of fun while remaining on topic. I'm asking legit questions, and getting legit answers in return. What a kunt.
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Exactly my point. Why the f*ck does someone who is not connected to Europe either in terms of residence or ancestrally care so much about European Nationalism?
    Well, a muslim commenting on this thread is strongly connected to Europe, seeing as Western Europe is increasingly becoming islamic.

Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ehsaun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BMOC325 View Post
    Doug Stanhope is a depressed loser who hates himself. That's not just me calling him that, he's admitted it on the Joe Rogan podcast.
    Strong ad hominem

Originally Posted by Ehsaun View Post
    Strong ad hominem
    your video was an ad hominem. He is a stand up comedian who made no points, just made a funny story.

lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    your video was an ad hominem. He is a stand up comedianwho made no points, just made a funny story.
    Nah
    see location

Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ancients is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Talking about the world cup is fine IMO. Here is a good place to do that.

What is not fine is someone who has no ties whatsoever to Europe coming in and saying "lol I hate European nationalism white pride hurr stupid" (See: Indosthetic, Posthardcore, etc.)
    lol why was i on that list

Originally Posted by NatureOVER View Post
    India just democratically elected it's first nationalist president - you don't see me bitching about it because it's none of my business. I firmly believe India should be for Indians, East Asia for Eastern asians, Middle-east for middle-easterners, Africa for Africans, etc. I wouldn't give a fuk about a Japanese nationalist in Japan.
    loser please, you create 10 new accounts every day, fraud your avi on every one of those and your location too

lol @ putting canada as your location when you just had sydney as it a day ago and having a black guy avi.

Closed Thread