Closed Thread
Page 47 of 330 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 9880
    dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

does anyone know Holland's starting XI?
    Leroy Fer or Jordy CLASIE???????

May switch (Switch Benzema for Alexis Sanchez)?????
    Also considering Fred/Mueller/Mandzukic for Benzema

3-5-2(Switch Benzema/Leroy Fer for SCHWEINSTEIGER or OEZIL And Ahmed MUSA or Peter ODEMWINGIE ....the Nigerian forwards share the same matchday as Messi twice
    Last edited by dillow; 06-10-2014 at 08:39 PM.

dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TruePride View Post
    No offense, but you seem like a very hateful person. I've never known a girl to be on her period 24/7 around me. Bild have inside sources from Bayern and Kroos has even admitted he would like to join RM

hazard isn't even belgiums best midfielder

also this is the formation that Löw has been practicing with during training if anyone is interested.

Ozil is playing the false #9??????
    Last edited by dillow; 06-10-2014 at 09:01 PM.

TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TruePride has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol^
    [IMG]http://abload.de/img/safrjy5w.gif[/IMG]

TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ To the retards that still think you can sub out a player that played **** for a player that hasn't played in the current round read the rules properly jesus christ. You'll only have yourselves to blame...

Mandzukic misses the first game through suspension, although it all depends on when the tournament organizers clarify what the the "rest days" are for transfers, if there isn't one between the group fixtures and you decide he's still worth the investment....

Benzemas national team/competition form doesn't justify that inflated price tag, I'd go with others, Lukaku is definitely worth considering, Belgium's opener is against Algeria, don't know why you'd leave Hazard on the bench either. I don't rate Fer at all from what i've seen of him, waste of space. Another player gone under the radar is Torres, he'll likely start most games in a joke of a group although splitting time with Costa, I'm gonna put some $$ on top GS.
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

Originally Posted by TBProdigy View Post
    ^ To the retards that still think you can sub out a player that played **** for a player that hasn't played in the current round read the rules properly jesus christ. You'll only have yourselves to blame...

Mandzukic misses the first game through suspension, although it all depends on when the tournament organizers clarify what the the "rest days" are for transfers, if there isn't one between the group fixtures and you decide he's still worth the investment....

Benzemas national team/competition form doesn't justify that inflated price tag, I'd go with others, Lukaku is definitely worth considering, Belgium's opener is against Algeria, don't know why you'd leave Hazard on the bench either. I don't rate Fer at all from what i've seen of him, waste of space. Another player gone under the radar is Torres, he'll likely start most games in a joke of a group although splitting time with Costa, I'm gonna put some $$ on top GS.
    Thanks for the Mandzukic tip....

They have 2 opposing rules......hopefully they can clear it

You can change every player in your line-up that has not already played during the current round for any other relevant player in your squad that hasn’t already played. You can also change the captain as long as the new captain hasn’t already started to play.

***This example was added on later***Previous WC/UCL/EURO Fantasy leagues allowed for the following example
    For example if you have placed NEYMAR on Your Pitch and he did not perform as well as you expected after the first match you can replace him with a forward from your bench that hasn’t already played during the current round. You would lose the points from NEYMAR for the round but the new player might get more points.

TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dillow View Post
    Thanks for the Mandzukic tip....

They have 2 opposing rules......hopefully they can clear it

You can change every player in your line-up that has not already played during the current round for any other relevant player in your squad that hasn’t already played. You can also change the captain as long as the new captain hasn’t already started to play.

For example if you have placed NEYMAR on Your Pitch and he did not perform as well as you expected after the first match you can replace him with a forward from your bench that hasn’t already played during the current round. You would lose the points from NEYMAR for the round but the new player might get more points.
    They aren't opposing just poorly written, I explained it above #1370
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

If we're allowed to make substitutions on players that have already played

CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quite reliant on Belgium attacking well which I know is a risk but meh. Starting XI is a little weak because I wanted some rotation in defence for tough fixtures, might change that and strengthen up front though.

Chelsea FC till I die

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any of the regulars want to do a chat room for the WC? Makes it easier to talk games. PM me if you're interested brahs.
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TBProdigy View Post

If you don`t make any changes to your team the current team will continue to score points for you.

this last sentence implies that changes can be made during the current round(12th-17th). so what you are saying is stack up a beast starting 11 and poverty algerians and iranians on the bench. it says no transfers can be made until after the group stage is over, so if one of my players gets injured i have to play with 10 men for the rest of the group stage? sounds retarded to me.

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    captain is aguero.

i'll post pics of the 1st place trophy when it gets to my house.
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

Proud Miscer - 11/9/16 LazyStarfish's Avatar
    LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LazyStarfish is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Trequartista View Post
    why are people picking poverty bench players for the fantasy world cup?

u realize if a guy doesnt do anything in a match, u can replace him before the substitute has played his match

i made 2 full 11s, one with group a-d players, another with group e-h players

had to sacrifice some quality, but managed to cover my bases a lot more
    strong loser talk.
    I'd rather have a god XI than a bunch of mediocre players. Quality> Quantity.
    **Manchester United Crew**
    **Colombian Crew**
    **Make America Great Again**
    **Hispanics For Trump**

TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSlip is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is now awful I see.
    Pogba Crew
    Faps to weird hipster bitches lookbook Crew.
    Powers up like Vegeta in the gym toilet before a workout Crew.

CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000) CfcTorres is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheSlip View Post
    This thread is now awful I see.
    Lately I've been thinking this aswell but it has been worse in the past during offseason.
    Chelsea FC till I die

AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    Nah my starting XI is guaranteed points brah, I just hope no one copies my chit and puts on Jefferson Montero too after he rapes Switzerland.
    Thnx brah, you gave me a reason to look forward to that match let's see what the hype is about

anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pirlooooo signed till 2016

and I made a new line up for that world cup fantasy league. should be more successfull lol

Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    Nah my starting XI is guaranteed points brah, I just hope no one copies my chit and puts on Jefferson Montero too after he rapes Switzerland.
    we will see...
    Forza Juventus, unico grande amore, una grande passione.

AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamEgypt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Iamamanbrah View Post
    To the brah that put money on Ageuro Golden Boot, good bet I reckon, might check some money on him too.

Also picking teams to qualify for next round, unsure of Ivory Coast or Japan, Nigeria or Bosnia, Chile or Netherlands and Uruguay or England
    Netherlands or Spain will go out...prolly netherlands....England or Italy will go out...not Uruguay

anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AdamEgypt View Post
    Netherlands or Spain will go out...prolly netherlands....England or Italy will go out...not Uruguay
    I think Chile could make it with Spain.

and Uruguay as well...

Originally Posted by anibani View Post
    I think Chile could make it with Spain.

and Uruguay as well...
    yea, next time say "This"

Registered User AnotherScorpion's Avatar
    AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    World Cup Opinions in 19 Countries: Likes, Dislikes, Predictions

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Bernard Shaw

RIP Johan Cruyff 1947-2016

**Més que un club crew**

Registered User AnotherScorpion's Avatar
    AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at USA in second table
    "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Bernard Shaw

RIP Johan Cruyff 1947-2016

**Més que un club crew**

Originally Posted by AnotherScorpion View Post
    lol at USA in second table
    Lol, people root against USA and Iran...Wonder if politics has something to do with it

Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joska has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnotherScorpion View Post
    World Cup Opinions in 19 Countries: Likes, Dislikes, Predictions

Typical answers from the US.
    What a time to be alive !

2016: 36/52
    2017: 40/52
    2018: 04/52

To give to charity for free everyday: http://thehungersite.greatergoodDOTcom

My Answers:
    1. Brazil - Argentina
    2. USA - England
    3. Chile - Argentina

1. Brazil - Argentina (and 3rd Germany and 4th Spain)

2. Germany - Spain (surprised Italy didn't say Germany here )

3. no idea yet - we'll see

btw wtf is Germany rooting against Honduras and South Korea rooting against South Korea?

DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol'd hard at Argentina rooting against us. We boiling piss as Slip would say.
    Liverpool FC (the feels right now).

Actually kind of enjoy CrossFit crew...

tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tomdotcom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very surprised at how little people are rooting against England.
    Manchester City Crew
    Photographer - tomhort.com

sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sumdude1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tomdotcom View Post
    Think it's because they know we don't stand a chance
    UK crew
    Candice Swanepoel crew

Originally Posted by tomdotcom View Post
    You guys root against yourselves enough as it is.

I saw a guy in a Norwich jacket and asked him what he thought Englands hopes were he said no chance, 3 games and thats is. I said I thought you guys could at least get out of the group "nope not a chance England are ****e". C'mon you've got to have some sort of belief in your country... I said "maybe a team for the future you have some young guys in there: Shaw, Barkley, Sterling, Lallana, sturridge" he said "no they'll all go to chit won't see us win another world cup in my lifetime like we did in 66."

I dont understand how you can be so negative against your own country when your country runs the biggest league in the world. Meh maybe he had been disappointed enough over the last 40 years but I see the same thing online from younger brits aswell.
    Chelsea FC till I die

Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CfcTorres View Post
    You guys root against yourselves enough as it is.

I saw a guy in a Norwich jacket and asked him what he thought Englands hopes were he said no chance, 3 games and thats is. I said I thought you guys could at least get out of the group "nope not a chance England are ****e". C'mon you've got to have some sort of belief in your country... I said "maybe a team for the future you have some young guys in there: Shaw, Barkley, Sterling, Lallana, sturridge" he said "no they'll all go to chit won't see us win another world cup in my lifetime like we did in 66."

I dont understand how you can be so negative against your own country when your country runs the biggest league in the world. Meh maybe he had been disappointed enough over the last 40 years but I see the same thing online from younger brits aswell.
    Because England are ****e and the success of the EPL has nothing to do with the potential success of the England team. I'd never root against my country (at most I become apathetic and laugh at the following ****storm that arises when we get knocked out of a tournament) but this England team has 0 chance of winning this world cup, quality is just not there.

England have been unlucky in the past few tournaments and have always been involved in some sort of drama but England always gets overhyped for a team that hasn't won an international tournament in 48 years and plays a mediocre brand of football

Closed Thread