Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BigDogg78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting Older....

I've been a member of BodyBuilding.com for MANY years, but I believe this may be my first post in the forums. I turned the big 35 about 5 months ago and I'm really enjoying getting older. There are two exceptions though...you get injured easier and you stay injured longer. This past year has been the most frustrating year of my life injury wise. Shoulder and knee problems...chronic achilles tendonitis...it's annoying!

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BigDogg78 View Post
    I've been a member of BodyBuilding.com for MANY years, but I believe this may be my first post in the forums. I turned the big 35 about 5 months ago and I'm really enjoying getting older. There are two exceptions though...you get injured easier and you stay injured longer. This past year has been the most frustrating year of my life injury wise. Shoulder and knee problems...chronic achilles tendonitis...it's annoying!
    Suck it up son, my shoes and weightbelts are older than you are.
    Was friends with Methuselah

BigDogg78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Suck it up son, my shoes and weightbelts are older than you are.
    Haha! Thanks!

bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm 37 and agree that injuries take longer to heal so I just focus more on what I'm doing, try my best to use proper form and listen to my body more than in the past. If we do this now we'll be able to lift into our 50s-60s like some of the other guys around this forum, which would be awesome.

anonymous
    Oh, come ON!!! You guys are NOT old.......because if you are old, then that makes me ANCIENT........and that, my friends, is absolutely NOT an option! It's all the stupid stuff you did as a teenager, when you thought you were indestructible, that is now catching up with you......don't be stupid anymore, and you will be lifting well into your 90's!!!

bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bsc77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by yogachic52 View Post
    Oh, come ON!!! You guys are NOT old.......because if you are old, then that makes me ANCIENT........and that, my friends, is absolutely NOT an option! It's all the stupid stuff you did as a teenager, when you thought you were indestructible, that is now catching up with you......don't be stupid anymore, and you will be lifting well into your 90's!!!
    Agreed!

soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000) soccerdad5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You just need to lift smarter. You don't have to go all out. I also suggest being very careful of doing military press. Ever since I took glucosamine chondroitin, proteolytic enzymes and stopped doing military press (or any lift overhead) I have not been injured in a while. You can do great things in your mid 30's, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s. The sky is the limit you just have to listen to your body more and leave your ego at the door at the gym.
    Bodybuilding Is The Closest Thing We Have To The Fountain Of Youth. Lee Labrada

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by soccerdad5 View Post
    You just need to lift smarter. You don't have to go all out. I also suggest being very careful of doing military press. Ever since I took glucosamine chondroitin, proteolytic enzymes and stopped doing military press (or any lift overhead) I have not been injured in a while. You can do great things in your mid 30's, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s. The sky is the limit you just have to listen to your body more and leave your ego at the door at the gym.
    Agreed, if there is a lift that continually causes you grief drop it and sub another movement. I don't do overhead presses of any kind.
    Was friends with Methuselah

akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) akuma222 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i realised just recently also turning 35, that the list of things i can do in the gym is shorter, and the things i cant do much longer!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jesus Christ some of you Mofo sicken me with this BS. It's not your age causing you pain it's your weak ass self.
    Last edited by bodyhard; 06-01-2014 at 06:37 AM.
    On the list for Bannukah

ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100) ISAID69 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yea man as we older we're more prone to injuries and illness, I'm 37 and been out of training for 2 months now, first a back injury, now Valley Fever for 3 weeks. I hear you bro, hang in there and stay positive. Setbacks are a challenge bro, they don't last forever

tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by akuma222 View Post
    i realised just recently also turning 35, that the list of things i can do in the gym is shorter, and the things i cant do much longer!
    I don't buy it. How can you progress and improve yourself with this attitude? Maybe the things you "can't" do are things you shouldn't have been doing in the first place, or that you were doing wrong.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I turned the big 35 about 5 months ago and I'm really enjoying getting older. There are two exceptions though...you get injured easier and you stay injured longer. This past year has been the most frustrating year of my life injury wise. Shoulder and knee problems...chronic achilles tendonitis...it's annoying!
    Originally Posted by bsc77 View Post
    I'm 37 and agree that injuries take longer to heal so I just focus more on what I'm doing, try my best to use proper form and listen to my body more than in the past.
    Originally Posted by akuma222 View Post
    Originally Posted by ISAID69 View Post
    Yea man as we older we're more prone to injuries and illness, I'm 37 and been out of training for 2 months now, first a back injury, now Valley Fever for 3 weeks.
    Wow... just wow. I'm glad I'm not in my 30's. That crap must suck.

Here's the bottom line: If you go to the gym and do stupid stuff, you'll win stupid prizes... at any age.

Training SMART is not age restrictive.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bo_Flecks View Post
    Wow... just wow. I'm glad I'm not in my 30's. That crap must suck.

Here's the bottom line: If you go to the gym and do stupid stuff, you'll win stupid prizes... at any age.

Training SMART is not age restrictive.
    Bo, these guys are a joke.
    On the list for Bannukah

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously ill in my forties(went down to 130lbs, took me a year to get to 140).

Started serious training in my fifties.

In spite of joint inflammation(not lifting related), that I train around, I've just ordered a Strongman Log. The empty bar alone weighs 50kg = 110lbs. And I'll be giving it a lot of air time when it arrives. And I have loads of bumpers for when I start to get strong.

You've just to stop doing doing stupid ****. And train smart. That includes a ton of high to very high rep work:

Connective tissue like ligaments, cartilage, tendons are "white tissue" for a reason. Vastly less vascular vs muscles. To your low rep strength work, which you damn well should still do in you sixties, doesn't pump enough blood into your joints. That leaves your joints lagging as your muscles are getting stronger. So you can get problems.

They are best conditioned by high to very high reps.

So get those twenty reppers in as well as your low reps.

Another great thing is isometric type training, like walkouts with a weight heavier than you can squat, paused squats etc, and a host of Charles Atlas style ISOS and Dynamic Tension, and paused chins, pushups etc. Very therapeutic.

Postural correction to combat the dreaded Mr Burns(The Simpsons)/computer posture.

Good mobilization to stay limber.

And only idiots do Max Effort(90%+ of true max) all the time. You don't have to do that to get much stronger.

And yes, my Achilles tendons often bother me during my fasted morning walk around the top field. Or my knees. Or feet. Or hip. But you never, ever give up:

In spite of joint problems, I do stuff that helps strengthen the whole body, including knees, shoulders etc:

power snatch

power clean

press

push press

incline

front squat

high bar squat

deadlift

goodmorning

row

chin

dip

grip machine

wrist curls

reverse wrist curls

calves

ab pulldown

hanging leg raise....because, like, what the fcuk is a crunch?

Charles Atlas neck work

Bridging

curls

Ok, I don't do it all in the same training session.

/Rant......

It must really suck to be a young kid of 35 today.
    Last edited by jgreystoke; 06-01-2014 at 07:15 AM.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).

MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Huh? I had my prostate ripped out in January, was ready to get back into it in two weeks but had to wait 6. Others on here have been through much worse and recovered in no time. Takes longer to heal?... f that! Mind over matter son... if you are worried about it at 35 you are going to be in a wheelchair by 40!

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd like to apologise on behalf of people in their 30's; we aren't ALL pussies.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    I'd like to apologise on behalf of people in their 30's; we aren't ALL pussies.
    This! Serious! If you keep telling yourself you are "old" and "get injured and sick easier now" you probably will.

Train smart, eat and rest. Those things you can control. Aging is going to happen but it doesn't need to be an excuse to be a pu55y.

☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homeroid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My goal on Thursday morning was to bench 365 (currently 350) before I can no longer lift.

Thursday night I had a mild heart attach and now I have a stint and am taking 10 pills a day. Doc told me to switch to more reps at lighter weights, say 10->15 lbs. I know that I can not adhere to that advice! Sitting here today thinking about a new target and right now it probably will be to bench 315 when I hit 70.

Goals change, commitment remains constant.

Stay healthy
    Bob
    VIx10

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MiklaDfar View Post
    Huh? I had my prostate ripped out in January,
    The awful images that statement creates.
    May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bigdog,
    I feel you frustration.
    Thats part of life.
    You just have train smarter and be aware when things aren't feeling just right when training.
    It is great though I'm smarter training wise from learning from trial and error in my younger years.
    If an injury happens see what you can do to by pass irritating it.

homeroid,
    I had to get three stints back in 2010.
    My doc told me after my femoral artery healed up i could do any activity i wanted.
    Like you i like to lift heavy stuff and started right up after about five weeks of healing up and as your doc advised you i was told to keep it light until i healed which i did.
    I don't know your whole story but keep a positive attitude and maybe get another opinion concerning your lifting.
    Most docs are average people and don't know much if anything about lifting.

Just to clarify my comment which may have not been come across correctly, I don't for a second think that I get injured easier in my 30s, I'm stronger now than I was 10 years ago. I do however think that when I do tweak something whether it's a sprain or something similar my recovery time is a little longer than it use to be.

Do you guys bounce back at 60 like you did at 20?

MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bsc77 View Post
    Just to clarify my comment which may have not been come across correctly, I don't for a second think that I get injured easier in my 30s, I'm stronger now than I was 10 years ago. I do however think that when I do tweak something whether it's a sprain or something similar my recovery time is a little longer than it use to be.

Do you guys bounce back at 60 like you did at 20?
    My father had a heart attack at age 81 and had to have a triple bypass. Three weeks later we had to argue with him to get back in the house after he put his winter clothes on to go shovel the driveway. Six weeks later he is climbing a ladder to fix the roof. It is amazing how the right mindset can help promote your body to heal. I've had three surgeries in the past three years and I don't think my recovery was any slower than the surgeries I had in my 20s.

I just don't think of myself as old... unless it gets me favors or benefits, then I am as old as dirt.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as fit, lean and stronger as I was at 19 turning 50 next month

Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by davidolson22 View Post
    The awful images that statement creates.
    The best way to guard against prostate trouble is (1) to ejaculate frequently and regularly (in young years at least daily) and (2) take Saw Palmetto and ZMA at night.

This is not bull**** but attested to in university studies done here in Australia.

Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Georgeoz View Post
    The best way to guard against prostate trouble is (1) to ejaculate frequently and regularly (in young years at least daily) and (2) take Saw Palmetto and ZMA at night.

This is not bull**** but attested to in university studies done here in Australia.
    And I object to having a perfectly good word censored by timid ASmercan pussies.

thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you guys mean train smart, you mean using proper form and smart programming right?

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Georgeoz View Post
    And I object to having a perfectly good word censored by timid ASmercan pussies.
    Really?

☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by soccerdad5 View Post

If you're not doing OHP what are you doing for shoulders?

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I just quit running on treadmills after 35 OP, that's the secret.