whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10) whatlimit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Reevaluating my maintenance. double check my calculation pls. 1 month test complete.

Ok so I had change job and went back to school. Im no longer as active as I was before(different work) so i decided to reevaluate my tdee.

I calculated I would need around 2600 calorie for a clean bulk. BUT this is based off my old tdee I figured its a better start than anything else.

anyways logging for 4 weeks I got an average of 2572 consumed per day.

but ive also gained about 5lbs in those 4 weeks.

now heres the math I need checked.

5 x 3500 = 17500 / 4 = 4375 / 7 = 625 cal over tdee per day?

since im aiming for 2lbs gain per month

2/5 = .4

625 x .4 = 250

so in order for me to stick to .5lb gain per week I should be aiming for around 2200+ - calorie per day.

is this correct?

I did this before but that was like 2 years ago lol

looks like the new job is using up about 200-300 less calorie per day. interesting but make sense.

NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    maintenance is not a calculation. It must be figured out through trial and error.

That being said, 2700 does seem like a fairly close estimation of what could be your maintenance.

accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500) accounts is not very helpful. (-500)
    the king has spoken

callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50) callmelorenz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Based on my calculations your maintenance is hovering between 4248-4756 calories