Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Ask the person who can see the future ANYTHING.

Life changing questions only.
    I provide the lol's.

Where can I come at when I c u.

If you're asking if you've mad it, you haven't.

I don't always post a thread, but when I do. It's epic.

ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElmosTickler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is Elmo going to get sick of my bullchit and kill me eventually?

sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sedatedbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    will i pass my final exams

anonymous
    When will you be green?

Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ahhhmeno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ElmosTickler View Post
    Lmao
    I post for lulz
    --Anaheim Ducks--

Clash of Clans

MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000) MiamiKid3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How wealthy will I become in the future?
    PR's
    B- 245x1
    S- 295x5
    D- 335x5

*Lifeguard Brah*
    *Always Pick 3 Crew*

jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackedrabbet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ElmosTickler View Post

No. Just touch his beebeesea once in a while and you'll be fine.
    I provide the lol's.

Originally Posted by sedatedbrah View Post
    will i pass my final exams

Yes. You nerd *******t <3
    I provide the lol's.

Originally Posted by EAOP View Post
    When will you be green?
    Never I'll be banned soon. Very soon.. Feelsbadmoon.
    I provide the lol's.

1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500)
    What's this Saturday's powerball numbers?
    Misc Pvt Pilot Crew
    __
    :...\................ _____
    |__`\________-'__:__;\____|
    .\_ ..172AF................... ....|)
    ....`~~~~~~~~---\\---\|-'|
    ...........................(o) (o)
    [300 Spartan Crew]
    Redskins, Mavericks, Rangers
    + always Positive Crew +

Originally Posted by MiamiKid3 View Post
    How wealthy will I become in the future?
    Very wealthy, will you marry meh in four years you rich beshhhhh
    I provide the lol's.

SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SlickWick is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what question am i going to ask u?

Originally Posted by 1PAC View Post
    What's this Saturday's powerball numbers?

22 4 9 15 18 6
    I provide the lol's.

wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wagtail has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is Susan every going to call me and say "do you want to come over?"
    worse things happen at sea

Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000)
    Will I make it? thanks

Originally Posted by SlickWick View Post
    what question am i going to ask u?

what question am i going to ask u? <That
    I provide the lol's.

Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000) Rep4Gains is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jackedrabbet View Post
    what question am i going to ask u? <That
    cheeky

Originally Posted by wagtail View Post
    Is Susan every going to call me and say "do you want to come over?"

No you blew it man.
    I provide the lol's.

Originally Posted by Rep4Gains View Post
    Will I make it? thanks

Yes sweet price $
    I provide the lol's.

spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spinnaker1379 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What will your families reaction be when you tell them your a *******?

JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will Lauren ever want me back?

Originally Posted by spinnaker1379 View Post
    What will your families reaction be when you tell them your a *******?
    The same way yours did when you told them that cameljockey phucked yur bish. (searsly)
    I provide the lol's.

Yes sweet price $
    yeeeee mang

Originally Posted by JBCBrah View Post
    Will Lauren ever want me back?
    Yes. Dude you better hurry and get her NOW. Summer is here which give girls the excuse of being a master sloot!
    I provide the lol's.

JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who will win next months World Cup?

Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000) Skarm is just really nice. (+1000)
    How well will I do on my exam today?

JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JBCBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes. Dude you better hurry and get her NOW. Summer is here which give girls the excuse of being a master sloot!
    Tfw it's Winter here which means she doesn't want to be a master sloot

JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JBCBrah View Post
    Tfw it's Winter here which means she doesn't want to be a master sloot
    OP confirmed frauding *******

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are you a *******?

Originally Posted by JtuffA View Post
    Who will win next months World Cup?
    Germany.
    I provide the lol's.