Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

TFW Fiancee doesn't want to have another kid + more

So as some of you may know, I got engaged a few months ago with the girl of my dreams. She has a 3-year old son from a previous relationship (not marriage!) and has convinced me to adopt him. Recently, we've been discussing having a child of our own and she flat out told me she doesn't want to have another kid and that "we should focus on raising Ben to the best of our abilities". That's fine and all, but TFW you genetics stop at you.

It's also worth mentioning that when I went out with her friends and they all got drunk as hell (non-drinker here), one of her kunt friends told me (in front of everyone) how (let's call my fiancee "Jen") Jen wasn't interested in me when we first me through friends. I was "not her type" and "she went for the pretty boys typically", but she "liked how I was mature and stable in allllllll aspects of life (emphasized / slurred)". Basically implied Jen was with me because I had a 5BR, 5BA home (no, I didn't buy it - inherited through grandfather) a few miles out of town, drove a relatively new "luxury car" Maxima (2011), and had a decent job (south of $100k but soon.jpeg).

Family has been trying to reconsider marrying her, but I'm pretty set in stone. My mom wasn't happy to hear that Jen was still in contact with her ex (the father of her child), so they had a "civil confrontation" after which my mom told me Jen "is as dense as rock" and "Don't let her be the biggest mistake of your life. She'll take everything you have." TFW unsupportive mom

Anyways, sorry to whine, but life sucks sometimes and I don't have many people to go to...
    Last edited by EndoBrahHurr; 05-29-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't stand kids

Is it true that you can't stand kids unless they're your own? Because I really can't stand 99% of kids

butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000)
    the life of a beta

Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She sounds like a keeper. When is the wedding, and am I invited?
    Don't ask memcop if he is a 16 year old girl.

BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BSMEforme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your mom is right

EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by butwhat View Post
    the life of a beta
    *sigh* Here we go again. I don't live by MISCs definitions of "alpha" vs "beta". I'm stepping up the plate and raising a child who'd be fatherless otherwise. I have a great job, an amazing home, a good car, a great family, and am now going to have a wife and stepson. There's FAs on here without any form of sexual contact, no jobs, etc. who claim to be "alpha". Tell me again, who's #winning here?

IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000)
    End it. I can't understand why anyone would even consider raising another man's child. Also, how old is she that she has a kid from a previous marriage when you're only 23? Why did her previous marriage end? She sounds like a scumbag slut tbh. Listen to your mom.

AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AyMayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Toasting in obvious roll bread
    Books read in 2017: 110
    Books read in 2018: 29+ (Goal: 35)
    Positivity crew but always relapsing and losing my chit crew
    AJ Styles/Andrade Almas/Alexa Bliss crew
    INTP/ENTP crew
    Slytherin crew
    Wanna be a bad boy but deep down huge beta WK crew
    ~ Rest in Peace, Zyzz. Forever mirin. Thanks for the inspiration ~

i am indian and let me... ImInSaiyan's Avatar
    ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImInSaiyan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you better seed up unless you're sterile
    76ers - Rangers - Mets - Jets - Red Bulls

*sports misc crew*
    *lone wolf crew*
    *_____ crew*

Originally Posted by IANfinity View Post
    End it. I can't understand why anyone would even consider raising another man's child. Also, how old is she that she has a kid from a previous marriage when you're only 23? Why did her previous marriage end? She sounds like a scumbag slut tbh. Listen to your mom.
    No chance. Why not? Why let a kid grow up fatherless if you can step up to the plate and be there to raise the child? Am I supposed to marry her and ignore the kid, lol? She's 19. She wasn't married before. She's not a slut. Fiancee > Mom in terms of who I choose.

Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Juicetin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you're a fuking beta bitch if you stay with this whore.

srs dump her now you *******.
    We freaks baby.

VGang.

No sleep crew
    3 pillows crew
    No pants crew
    Full gym attire at all times crew.

Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cricket87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EndoBrahHurr View Post
    *sigh* Here we go again. I don't live by MISCs definitions of "alpha" vs "beta". I'm stepping up the plate and raising a child who'd be fatherless otherwise. I have a great job, an amazing home, a good car, a great family, and am now going to have a wife and stepson. There's FAs on here without any form of sexual contact, no jobs, etc. who claim to be "alpha". Tell me again, who's #winning here?
    - she's already been married and divorced
    - she convinced you to adopt her child
    - her friend claims you were not her type until after finding out you are successful.
    - refuses to have children with you
    - mom doesn't like her

#winning
    Don't ask memcop if he is a 16 year old girl.

butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jen wasn't interested in me when we first me through friends. I was "not her type" and "she went for the pretty boys typically", but she "liked how I was mature and stable in allllllll aspects of life (emphasized / slurred)".

lol at being a womans second choice

she's latching on to you for stability

and you're going to regret marrying her if she doesnt want to have kids, its seems important to you.

JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JackFlak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So as some of you may know, I got engaged a few months ago with the girl of my dreams. She has a 3-year old son from a previous marriage and has convinced me to adopt him. Recently, we've been discussing having a child of our own and she flat out told me she doesn't want to have another kid and that "we should focus on raising Ben to the best of our abilities". That's fine and all, but TFW you genetics stop at you.
    No chance. Why not? Why let a kid grow up fatherless if you can step up to the plate and be there to raise the child? Am I supposed to marry her and ignore the kid, lol? She's 19. She wasn't married before. She's not a slut. Fiancee > Mom in terms of who I choose.

We're toasting brahs.

andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000) andishehhank is just really nice. (+1000)
    its your life brah, if you enjoy being the woman in the relationship then go ahead

scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) scorpia95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No way is this real.
    *Canadian Crew*
    *Baby Face Crew*
    *Never going to drink or smoke crew*

woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude look at all these red flags and I am sure as chit there are more you haven't listed. This girl sounds like she just wants someone to take care of her and her child. She doesn't even love you enough to be the mother to one of your children I mean WTF dude? You and I both know that alcohol is probably the greatest truth serum available to the public and her best friends probably know more about her than you do so if that is truthfully how she feels then why the hell would you marry her? Don't turn yourself into a martyr brah.

If for whatever reason you do get married you sure as hell better get a prenup to make sure your house will NEVER leave your possession, and personally I'd also put any savings into it too.

Listen to your mom OP. She clearly understands woman better than you.
    337 crew
    767 crew
    misc millionaire crew
    misc island will be purchased w/ 100th million crew
    currently CEO $30/day crew

Pokemoncel

Originally Posted by JackFlak View Post
    We're toasting brahs.
    I'm listening to an interview with Ian McCarthy so I'm not paying too much attention to my typing. Needless to say, she was never married before lol. At least, I don't think so.

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro you are such a beta it's incredible. How do you let a sloot lure you into adopting her kid? lmao. She doesn't want kids with you but she has a kid? LOL, she's being selfish. Why are you even with her lmfao. Your mom knows what's going to happen, don't come back here complaining when she owns you in a few months or in one of two years. lol @ getting married to her. For every slooty woman with a terrible past+a kid from another man, there is always someone like OP. The wk is shining armor that will provide everything for her because it is he that truly loves her and no one else.

bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bm1254 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Cricket87 View Post
    - she's already been married and divorced
    - she convinced you to adopt her child
    - her friend claims you were not her type until after finding out you are successful.
    - refuses to have children with you
    - mom doesn't like her

#winning
    This. Run OP! And if you do marry her, have a prenup that says she gets NOTHING that was yours before the marriage. If she says no, then you know why she is marrying you.

VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dont worry brah ill make sure your wife shoots out a baby in 9 months

Originally Posted by bm1254 View Post
    This. Run OP! And if you do marry her, have a prenup that says she gets NOTHING that was yours before the marriage. If she says no, then you know why she is marrying you.
    She's even told me she'll sign any form of prenup. The only thing she asks is we set aside some money every month for Ben's college fund. That, I can easily do.

Glutes for the sloots JonnyB1106's Avatar
    JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JonnyB1106 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Srs post is srs

Don't marry this girl yet, it's too early to tell what type of girl she is. Notice I said girl? She's 19 bro and has a 3 year old son and I can bet she has little to no drive for a successful career. Instead she noticed you had everything and is satisfied with your "wealth". On top of all this, she's still in contact with her ex. If you adopted her son, why does she need her ex? Give her an ultimatum and if she refuses then that's a red flag.

Stay engaged for a couple more years and see how she acts. Look up the laws in your state because she can potentially collect alimony from you after a certain amount of years, or worse child support.

If you ignore my advice, your a beta bitch and deserve getting chit on by this sloot

Gl m8

Edit: negged for possible toasting *******
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

**Uber 5 Star Crew**
    **Babynames.com Crew**
    **Chitty Wrist and Knees Crew**
    **I need Feminism because I need something to laugh at Crew**

Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swaffield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Age 19 with a 3 year old looking for a successful guy to take care of them? Sounds like a keeper OP.
    https://www.pinnaclephysique.com/online-coaching

Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000) Jinru is just really nice. (+1000)
    pre-nup. That's all I gotta say. Then you'll have nothing to worry about other than the child support if the marriage ever goes sour.

bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bemyguest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ok.jpeg

Guessing she is your age or so. So she got pregnant at 18-19.

Sloots gon sloot. Not sure who could be interested in a 18 years old with a kid.
    Always pick 4 crew
    Coffee and green tea crew
    Poverty student crew
    Blue eyes crew
    Negging bronies on sight crew
    CS:GO crew
    Eastern European crew

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The OP is pretty fked either way.... he's a father now because he adopted that girls son. How naive can you be dude.

gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000) gary69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're not #winning by raising some other *******s son. in b4 she divorces and you pay 80% of your income to child support

Originally Posted by JonnyB1106 View Post
    Srs post is srs

Don't marry this girl yet, it's too early to tell what type of girl she is. Notice I said girl? She's 19 bro and has a 3 year old son and I can bet she has little to no drive for a successful career. Instead she noticed you had everything and is satisfied with your "wealth". On top of all this, she's still in contact with her ex. If you adopted her son, why does she need her ex? Give her an ultimatum and if she refuses then that's a red flag.

Stay engaged for a couple more years and see how she acts. Look up the laws in your state because she can potentially collect alimony from you after a certain amount of years, or worse child support.

If you ignore my advice, your a beta bitch and deserve getting chit on by this sloot

Gl m8
    Eh, I kinda want to get married ASAP. She's getting her Communications degree as we speak. She's not after my wealth, otherwise why agree to any prenup I want? She's in contact with her ex and that's been an issue with my family, but I'm OK with it. Her ex is the father of their son (and soon to be mine ^_^). Wouldn't take the risk of giving her an ultimatum and having her walk away.

How can she collect alimony if my prenup is sound? How can she collect child support if he's not mine? Because I signed the papers to adopt him? Really?

Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wallace1297 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jesus christ,she using you.i would leave her.if you have all they things like a house,good car and job youll have no problem finding a sane women
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh soon or late.
    And how can man die better
    Than facing fearful odds,
    For the ashes of his fathers,
    And the temples of his Gods.