Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000)

Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by YWOC View Post
    Oh its the Cowboys+Heat fan who lives in Hawaii again

LOL
    rofl

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dangled View Post
    i love when the only comeback someone has on a MISC related thread they throw in stats.
    It was a question. Why are you being sensitive? I don't see how it was a comeback, I am merely inquiring about his stats.

calm down brah, prepare your jimmies
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808

u have the right to stfu METALxGEAR's Avatar
    METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh its the Cowboys+Heat fan who lives in Hawaii again

LOL
    lol exactly with your couch potato ass do what u do best
    ★How bout them Cowboys★
    Obama= Satan

Marcus MariGOATa crew

Respect the Shield.
    Don't tread on me.

USMC
    Semper Fi

ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Youppi View Post
    rofl
    Originally Posted by 1harud1 View Post
    It was a question. Why are you being sensitive? I don't see how it was a comeback, I am merely inquiring about his stats.

calm down brah, prepare your jimmies
    Originally Posted by METALxGEAR View Post

Word is Bond

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    paul george legit thinks he is a top 5 player lmaooo

METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) METALxGEAR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rofl
    Rofl canada bwahahahahahaha...canada
    ★How bout them Cowboys★
    Obama= Satan

Marcus MariGOATa crew

Respect the Shield.
    Don't tread on me.

USMC
    Semper Fi

YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What does this even mean? Strong English.

the kid with the fat knob ThaWorldIsYours's Avatar
    ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm well aware but I'm also well aware Denver =/= Miami, you can be a fan of both but that means you're a bandwagoner

like I said before, Heat fans aren't even from Miami but swear they're not just on the bandwagon lol

I live in a city/state with the same number of NBA and NFL teams as Quebec.

You said earlier "I'm just a fan of the game I don't have a favorite team" or whatever it was. In other words: you are free to bandwagon teams/players as you see fit lol. I don't have a favorite team either, but LeBron is my favorite player so I root for him. Been rooting for him since he came in the league. U mad? At least I stick with 1 guy. I bet you've rooted for 5 different teams in the playoffs already.

As for the Broncos, I inherited them from my dad at a young age. Will never change.

Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youppi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rofl canada bwahahahahahaha...canada
    Hawaii

Cowboys/Heat fan

miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    What does this even mean? Strong English.
    With all of the chit you talk about remote fans, you better be from the epicenter of Montreal lol

Originally Posted by ThaWorldIsYours View Post
    At least I stick with 1 guy.

Word is Bond

I live in a city with the same number of NBA and NFL teams as Quebec.

You said earlier "I'm just a fan of the game I don't have a favorite team" or whatever it was. In other words: you are free to bandwagon teams/players as you see fit lol. I don't have a favorite team either, but LeBron is my favorite player so I root for him. Been rooting for him since he came in the league. U mad? At least I stick with 1 guy. I bet you've rooted for 5 different teams in the playoffs already.

As for the Broncos, I inherited them from my dad at a young age. Will never change.
    you could've just said, "yes, I'm a bandwagoner" instead of the typical "I've been a fan since birth/my dad was a fan" excuse

****ing lol at you using both of them.

Hawaii

Canada.....
    ★How bout them Cowboys★
    Obama= Satan

Marcus MariGOATa crew

Respect the Shield.
    Don't tread on me.

USMC
    Semper Fi

Canada.....
    I'm so hurt

miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000) miaheatfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm so hurt
    Are you even from Montreal or are you a Canadiens bandwagoner?

I'm so hurt
    canada...isnt that another word for trash? Or **** hole?...
    ★How bout them Cowboys★
    Obama= Satan

Marcus MariGOATa crew

Respect the Shield.
    Don't tread on me.

USMC
    Semper Fi

Originally Posted by miaheatfan View Post
    Are you even from Montreal or are you a Canadiens bandwagoner?
    canada...isnt that another word for trash? Or **** hole?...
    American educations of peace

fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500)
    That's funny OP because just today SVP was saying how Paul George is inconsistent and Lebron has never had a bad game

the kid with the fat knob ThaWorldIsYours's Avatar
    ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaWorldIsYours is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you could've just said, "yes, I'm a bandwagoner" instead of the typical "I've been a fan since birth/my dad was a fan" excuse

****ing lol at you using both of them.

LOL at your "I'm just a fan of the game" bullshiit. Exempts you from ever having to stand behind a favorite team or favorite player when they lose, but allows you to pile on to anybody elses favorite team/favorite player when they lose. You're a coward brah. At least come out and say that you "bandwagon" certain players. I'm sure if I check your post history the evidence wouldn't be too hard to find.

American educations of peace
    Not a single question was answered that day. Strong ad hominem.

Originally Posted by fsujoseph View Post
    That's funny OP because just today SVP was saying how Paul George is inconsistent and Lebron has never had a bad game
    lol

LOL at your "I'm just a fan of the game" bullshiit. Exempts you from ever having to stand behind a favorite team or favorite player when they lose, but allows you to pile on to anybody elses favorite team/favorite player when they lose. You're a coward brah. At least come out and say that you "bandwagon" certain players. I'm sure if I check your post history the evidence wouldn't be too hard to find.
    go ahead and look, make yourself feel stupid. lol at being butt hurt cause I'm NOT bandwagoning the best team. Whats more believable, that someone can just be a fan of a game without clinging onto one team or someone just happens to be a Heat/Broncos fan

LOL

Not a single question was answered that day. Strong ad hominem.
    your question was stupid, I'm from Quebec, my name + join date is from before they were in the playoffs, how would I be bandwagoning Canadiens, do you know what bandwagon means?

THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ all the salty Lebench fans ITT.

If they called every game this fairly and didn't ignore his constant fouling or bail him out on every play we'd be seeing this type of performance nearly every game. He's the definition of a manufactured star. Deal with it.

Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol at these Heat fans from all different corners of the planet. Just a coincidence I'm sure. You guys have been Heat fans all your life.
    Lakers|[great basketball]|Yeezy Season
    ♛ ♛ ♛
    Photography Crew
    Poker Crew

Originally Posted by Spill512 View Post
    lol at these Heat fans from all different corners of the planet. Just a coincidence I'm sure. You guys have been Heat fans all your life.
    Aren't you from the DC area?

Originally Posted by THEHEADLIN3R View Post
    Lol @ all the salty Lebench fans ITT.

If they called every game this fairly and didn't ignore his constant fouling or bail him out on every play we'd be seeing this type of performance nearly every game. He's the definition of a manufactured star. Deal with it.
    they should ban you but mods might be more forgiving if they understand you suffer from mental deficiencies.

THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THEHEADLIN3R is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1harud1 View Post
    they should ban you but mods might be more forgiving if they understand you suffer from mental deficiencies.

Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Misctify has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at everything in this thread.
    Always 4.

lol

go ahead and look, make yourself feel stupid. lol at being butt hurt cause I'm NOT bandwagoning the best team. Whats more believable, that someone can just be a fan of a game without clinging onto one team or someone just happens to be a Heat/Broncos fan

LOL

your question was stupid, I'm from Quebec, my name + join date is from before they were in the playoffs, how would I be bandwagoning Canadiens, do you know what bandwagon means?
    You kept asking heat fans whether or not they were from Miami so by your logic only a person who's from that specific city can be a fan.

Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aren't you from the DC area?
    I'm from SoCal. I moved to MD a couple years ago.
    Lakers|[great basketball]|Yeezy Season
    ♛ ♛ ♛
    Photography Crew
    Poker Crew