Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Registered User GetRichDieTryin's Avatar
    GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey OP why don't you worry about our own fukin country instead of others. It up to americans how they want their country to be run. If you don't like the gun laws, don't live there. simple.

Sorry ameri-brahs, don't mind this fukwit.

CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000) CurtisJackson69 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by GetRichDieTryin View Post
    Hey OP why don't you worry about our own fukin country instead of others. It up to americans how they want their country to be run. If you don't like the gun laws, don't live there. simple.

like ur username bruh

LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkoLantern has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ya'll do realize that when 3D printers are commercially available, people are just going to make their own components, assemble them, and even make the bullets. (all they'd need is gunpowder/firing mechanism)

What legislation is going to prevent this? Pretty soon anyone can literally invent a gun on demand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glow, glow, glow your boat

LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaRuso is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ausbrah checking in.

I like your gun laws Ameribrahs, and totally hate arguments like the ones OP put forward.

pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Strong rep beg.

Op is absolutely right. I got assaulted by some gangster w a shotgun, was scared sh!tless and no one should have to experience that. I spent 8 months in New Zealand and I felt much safer walking around there, hell even the cops hardly carried weapons. I felt glad walking around no hoodrats are packing heat and no cops gonna shoot you because they are paranoid of everyone possibly carrying. Guns need to go

Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000) Stealth12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    negged for so many words
    brb any thread by me from now on is only going to be a few short cliffs...

EDIT:

Originally Posted by pechorin View Post
    I spent 8 months in New Zealand and I felt much safer walking around there, hell even the cops hardly carried weapons.
    So if a criminal DOES get his hands on one, you're doubly fuked...

JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would rather be shot by a madman, then have guns banned and have said madman ram me with car instead.
    (> ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(>o_O)> 5'8" 155lbs
    Chloë Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - alumni
    Glow Crew.

meat for the machine NotoriousSRJ's Avatar
    NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NotoriousSRJ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50) kudosx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LurkoLantern View Post
    Ya'll do realize that when 3D printers are commercially available, people are just going to make their own components, assemble them, and even make the bullets. (all they'd need is gunpowder/firing mechanism)

What legislation is going to prevent this? Pretty soon anyone can literally invent a gun on demand.

US govt already made the guy who created the blueprint for a full 3d printed handgun take it down.

of course it's still on certain websites if you look hard enough.

Registered User GetRichDieTryin's Avatar
    GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GetRichDieTryin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pechorin View Post
    Strong rep beg.

Op is absolutely right. I got assaulted by some gangster w a shotgun, was scared sh!tless and no one should have to experience that. I spent 8 months in New Zealand and I felt much safer walking around there, hell even the cops hardly carried weapons. I felt glad walking around no hoodrats are packing heat and no cops gonna shoot you because they are paranoid of everyone possibly carrying. Guns need to go
    It's not a rep beg. OP has no business worrying about how america chooses to run their country and being an Australian, I don't want to be seen as having the same views as OP because I don't.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gun control should never be the issue when looking at crime rates. Why is it that places like Honduras and El Salvador for example have the highest murder rates from guns. It's because of the poverty that exists in those countries and the corruption of governments that fill their own pockets with the countries money. Young uneducated people with no hope of ever getting out of poverty, join gangs to have a feeling of worth and to get money from crime. They see no other way out.

It should be proof enough that poverty and corrupt governments are the cause of high crime rates and murders. The US has the highest gun ownership of any country by along way and yet it isn't even close to having the highest murder rate from guns. Affluence rids the majority of need for people to commit crimes. Get rid of poverty and corrupt governments and you will see a dramatic drop in crime and murder and that has nothing to do with guns.
    pick it up and put it down

floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) floridanatv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MegaPump View Post
    America has the highest murder rates in the world. I think its 40+ a day.

Every so often some guy goes on a massacre, and yet nothing is done about gun laws.

How many more people need to die? How many more kids need to take guns to schools and go on killing sprees?

In Australia, some guy named Martin Briant went on a murder spree killing random people like they do in America every so often. The Australian government took action and made a gun treaty where anybody with a gun had to hand in their gun and got paid out for the value of the gun. They also enforced strict gun laws.

If I was the president of America and wanted to create a better safer country, Id do the same. Id make people hand in their guns and pay them for the value of their guns. Then, I would enforce very strict gun laws. Id make it so if you get caught with a gun, you get inprisonment for 6 ****ing months, and 12-24 months if you have a criminal record. Thats right. You get caught with a gun, you go to jail and lose a whole 6-24 months of your life. Anybody caught with more than one gun or dealing guns, then the penalty could be anything up to 10-20 years. You get my drift right.

I understand that people want to feel safe in an unsafe country, but without guns, bad people lose their power. Without guns, an unsafe country because a safe country.Think about how this may affect gangs. Whats a gang without guns?

People need to look passed the immediate feeling of fear of home invation, at the end of the day you can grab a knife or steal pole or base ball bat. Heck, what do you think we do in Australia? We dont have guns to protect us if someone enters our house and neither do we need to because we dont have a gun problem.

Think about the positive change this could make in just a few short years! I guarantee the murder rate and shooting rate will drop considerably!

For people in gun sports and hunting, thats okay, we can work with that, you just need to have a license like they do here in Australia. We also have some other rules like how the gun is stored.
    Fukin reds
    Bad guys can still get guns illegaly. Good ppl are now defenseless
    /thread

pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000) pechorin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not a rep beg. OP has no business worrying about how america chooses to run their country and being an Australian, I don't want to be seen as having the same views as OP because I don't.
    I guess you are right, I posted too quick. Good arguments from both sides in this thread... IDK how i feel anymore

7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by G3LesPaul View Post
    Can confirm New Zealand has a population of 1/100 of America
    Don't even think that's it though, it's the fact that you fellas already have the guns so yeah OP is a clown and it would never work

but NZ is definitely much safer with no guns and I honestly think you're retarded if you think america wouldn't be too, I mean the fact that the guns already exist and everyone has them means you could never solve the situation and enforcing some gun laws would indeed just **** over law abiding citizens. But hypothetically, if you could magically enforce strict gunlaws and start from scratch with no guns in circulation do you guys really believe it wouldn't be safer?

VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    should have just renamed the title of the thread to "how to get negged 101"

Originally Posted by 7uck3r View Post
    Don't even think that's it though, it's the fact that you fellas already have the guns so yeah OP is a clown and it would never work

but NZ is definitely much safer with no guns and I honestly think you're retarded if you think america wouldn't be too, I mean the fact that the guns already exist and everyone has them means you could never solve the situation and enforcing some gun laws would indeed just **** over law abiding citizens. But hypothetically, if you could magically enforce strict gunlaws and start from scratch with no guns in circulation do you guys really believe it wouldn't be safer?
    That's what I'm saying man I was in NZ for a long time and I definitely felt safer every day just being there. I think the short term effects of gun reform wouldnt be too great, but over a few generations I think it would definitely be worth doing

lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

No guns in NZ? You sure?

7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 7uck3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lotusfreek View Post
    No guns in NZ? You sure?
    I mean fuk you can go get a rifle for hunting (my dad has a couple) and chit but I assumed we're talking more handguns and assault weapons.

Certified smartestMISCer Deenur's Avatar
    Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    But hypothetically, if you could magically enforce strict gunlaws and start from scratch with no guns in circulation do you guys really believe it wouldn't be safer?
    Correct USA would not be safer, because criminal are always going to find a way to kill. Bats, knives, hammers, etc... gang members would just use more IEDs instead of doing drive-bys.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson

Screenwriter- u mad brah?

anonymous
    More people die from drunk drivers smashing there fukin cars into homes and businesses and familes cars. We should ban cars

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol dumb fcking foreigners have no IDEA how many normal citizens have guns in america... making everyone a criminal and creating a HUGE underground gun trade that would dwarf the drug trade would not solve anything
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    lol dumb fcking foreigners have no IDEA how many normal citizens have guns in america... making everyone a criminal and creating a HUGE underground gun trade that would dwarf the drug trade would not solve anything
    What? No guns would be sold on black market bcaus it would be illegal; don't you know anything???

My daughter's friend from Australia thot we could buy guns at Walmart, ON THE SHELF NEXT TO THE BREAD,
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

you do not have the gang problems america has, and youre a tiny isolated island... also, why do you care?
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mean fuk you can go get a rifle for hunting (my dad has a couple) and chit but I assumed we're talking more handguns and assault weapons.
    So you don't know that you need a license to get a handgun in NZ? They are not banned. Estimated 1.1million firearms on your island. The more you know!

Assault weapon, like full auto? Like an M16?

Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Q-Tip-81 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I want to see this red ******* lying in a pool of his own negs on the street.

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MegaPump View Post

In Australia, some guy named Martin Briant went on a murder spree killing random people like they do in America every so often. The Australian government took action and made a gun treaty where anybody with a gun had to hand in their gun and got paid out for the value of the gun.
    lol because america could afford to do that.....im keeping my guns aussi gov.
    * MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

Originally Posted by daisbest View Post
    do you know how much money in guns the u.s civilians have?.......billions if not trillions of dollars worth
    And I wouldn't give em up for 5x what they were worth.
    So beta, some Australians

Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    you do not have the gang problems america has, and youre a tiny isolated island... also, why do you care?
    I really don't, there just aren't a lot of threads that interest me atm, and I mean I wasn't really thinking about gangs, they're gonna be fukwits either way but atleast they'd be easier to control with their bats and ****.

I was more talking about things like home accidents and kids like that miscer shooting up the place, would never happen on the same scale if there was more control, sure they'll still give it a go but it wouldn't be anywhere near the same

Originally Posted by lotusfreek View Post
    So you don't know that you need a license to get a handgun in NZ? They are not banned. The more you know!
    I was under the impression the only way you could own a handgun here was purely for collecting or the occasional firing range for sports, caught anywhere other than these places is a pretty serious offense , I mean I've never even seen anything other than a little 22. hunting rifle

I really don't, there just aren't a lot of threads that interest me atm, and I mean I wasn't really thinking about gangs, they're gonna be fukwits either way but atleast they'd be easier to control with their bats and ****.

I was more talking about things like home accidents and kids like that miscer shooting up the place, would never happen on the same scale if there was more control, sure they'll still give it a go but it wouldn't be anywhere near the same
    So yeah you are right, It would completely prevent gang members or screwed up, socially awkward, depression med jackasses from creating IEDs.

Some people's stupidity is unbelievable