slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Six-Star Whey? Or Body Fortress Whey?

Well, i'm strapped for cash, and i know at walmart they sell 2 kinds of whey, six-star and body fortress.

i'm just wondering...

1) which is better? as in which has more nutritional value?

2) which is cheaper?

personally if i had more money i'd get ON, but like i said, i don't have much money right now.

reps for those who help, and actually tell me why instead of just saying one or the other

Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ldzp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by slag View Post
    Well, i'm strapped for cash, and i know at walmart they sell 2 kinds of whey, six-star and body fortress.

i'm just wondering...

1) which is better? as in which has more nutritional value?

2) which is cheaper?
    why don't you go there (since you're going to be buying one of them anyway) and look at the nutritional facts?

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take Body Fortress...basically just because its cheap, $11 for a 2 lb tub.

23g Protein
    1g Sugar per serving.

The chocolate tastes pretty good. I havent tried six-star for comparison.

Mama There Goes That Man! Sixtoo's Avatar
    Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sixtoo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've used BF and it's ok. Tastes alright but not the best. I like putting it in food for like desserts and stuff. Vanilla flavor.

CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50) CNDWolverine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I only use Optimum Nutrition

Back From Construction... Hardbody316's Avatar
    Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hardbody316 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I believe that muscletech actually makes one of those..or the same makers...dont quote me though

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CNDWolverine View Post
    I only use Optimum Nutrition
    "Whey" to contribute in no way to the thread.

slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hardbody316 View Post
    I believe that muscletech actually makes one of those..or the same makers...dont quote me though
    that would be the six star

WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by slag View Post
    that would be the six star
    then obviously you better go with it.....
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

If a man wants something he has never had before, he must do something he's never done before.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wsuwarrior View Post

23g Protein
    1g Sugar per serving.

Tastes ****ing awesome!
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

lol

ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericpeavey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hardbody316 View Post
    that is six star. And i would vote six star higher than body fortress as it has Whey Isolates in it.
    This is the God
    This is the Gun
    One is for killing
    One is for fun

NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NJfishinGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my friend loves the six star, i never look but from what he told me it has alot of bcaa's

EvCyclone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have used six star whey in the past i thought it was a great product it actually did for me than EAS i currently use six star creatine and would reccomend that too i have a friend who used body fortress he basically told me its ****

sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10) sninh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if you have, or know someone that has, a samsclub or costco membership you can get it there for a lot cheaper and the whey tastes better too (get eas chocolate, taste better than vanilla)

Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irish Iron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sninh View Post
    if you have, or know someone that has, a samsclub or costco membership you can get it there for a lot cheaper and the whey tastes better too (get eas chocolate, taste better than vanilla)
    this, I get 5lbs of EAS Whey for 29.99 whenever I stock up on food at Sams Club.

But between 6 star and BF, I would take 6 star...Used it a couple years ago when my money was tight and it worked just fine. Plus in milk it tastes great
    MFC Illuminati

aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000) aer_vlad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally, I would go with Body Fortress. I tried that Six Star once and it wrecked havoc on my insides. Came right out the other end an hour later.

blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blackpowder_1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wsuwarrior View Post

23g Protein
    1g Sugar per serving.

its 26 grams per serving, and its got creatine, and bcaa's, atleast the one i have does
    "If you look up high, you'll see that I'm gonna be in it, cause the sky is the limit"
    Lil' Wayne