Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CQDE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    - grade 8
    - me and my friend riding our bikes down a sidewalk
    - car is waiting to turn onto road so we slow a bit
    - looks like they want us to go first so we keep our pace
    - right as we're in front they pull out and we both get hit onto the road

if there wasn't a red light at the intersection near we would've got hit into oncoming traffic. crazy to think i could've died at that moment

TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000) TONYLIFTER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kinda a long story but the absolute worst/most horrible day in my life was I got a call from my mother to rush to hotel cause paramedics were working on my father.

I literally drove about 115 mph on parkway not caring if there was a cop or anything, I got to the hotel where my father was staying at that was near by the hospital he was receiving radiation therapy treatments. The treatments were in a effort to shrink a tumor in his abdomen that was causing his body to fill with fluid. I got to the hotel the ambulance already left, there was just a police officer there my brother was standing in front of the door crying just saying dads gone. I pushed past him and walked into the hotel room my mom was sitting in a chair next to the bathroom door I couldn't even talk I just walked up to her I looked over her shoulder and there my dad was just dead on the floor face up naked with just a bed sheet on his privates with the ekg electrodes all over his chest his body had blown up from the fluid and started to form blisters. The saying about people crapping themselves when they die if they have anything in their bowels was true aswell.

For me.... it was someone I spend my whole life looking up to and thinking so highly of he meant the world to me and was an extraordinary man. At the end of it all he crapped himself and died naked on a hotel floor and looking like bloated balloon. I will never forget that 45 second "film" that plays in my mind from walking into the hotel room till when I saw his disfigured body for the rest of my life.

bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TONYLIFTER View Post
    Kinda a long story but the absolute worst/most horrible day in my life was I got a call from my mother to rush to hotel cause paramedics were working on my father.

I literally drove about 115 mph on parkway not caring if there was a cop or anything, I got to the hotel where my father was staying at that was near by the hospital he was receiving radiation therapy treatments. The treatments were in a effort to shrink a tumor in his abdomen that was causing his body to fill with fluid. I got to the hotel the ambulance already left, there was just a police officer there my brother was standing in front of the door crying just saying dads gone. I pushed past him and walked into the hotel room my mom was sitting in a chair next to the bathroom door I couldn't even talk I just walked up to her I looked over her shoulder and there my dad was just dead on the floor face up naked with just a bed sheet on his privates with the ekg electrodes all over his chest his body had blown up from the fluid and started to form blisters. The saying about people crapping themselves when they die if they have anything in their bowels was true aswell.

For me.... it was someone I spend my whole life looking up to and thinking so highly of he meant the world to me and was an extraordinary man. At the end of it all he crapped himself and died naked on a hotel floor and looking like bloated balloon. I will never forget that 45 second "film" that plays in my mind from walking into the hotel room till when I saw his disfigured body for the rest of my life.
    Wow this hit home ..I feel for you and ur family man I'm sorry ..... Life is cruel

bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500) bornleader7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Beggserker View Post
    When I first got a smart phone I was stoked that I could actually look stuff up on my phone. One day during training for work we were on break I had looked up movie times for later in the evening and my phone was dying so I decided to turn it off for the drive home. The person sitting next to me asks if I hear anything bc they hear a voice & sure enough I could hear it too. It kept getting louder & finally was able fingure out it was coming from my phone & we could hear it clear as day. (little kid voice) "This is my teddy bear & I live my teddy bear! If you are mean to my teddy bear I will kill you!"... Freaking out we checked the phone it was off I finally was able to stop the voice when I took the battery out and threw it in a dumpster. Went home looked it up on the computer turned out to be a virus that some guy made to promote his horror novel for Blackberrys that when you turn your phone off in the google homepage it would log into his website & download the virus beore shutting down & play that message over & over. Got an Iphone the next day & havent had any probs.
    Lol wtf creepy

Originally Posted by ralphplsgo12 View Post
    when i was like 12ish i was skateboarding home with an airsoft gun. these 16 year olds saw me with it, pushed me off it when i was riding by, and took it and ran. i chased them through this park until they got too tired, tackled the one with my gun and started punching him. the other one punched me in the fuking ear, and i looked up and he had a real gun to my head. gave him my sh!t, got up, and saw a guy on a phone in his driveway. he had seen the whole thing, called the cops, and the dudes went to juvie. prob the most intense

when i was little i lived in NYC, and i was riding my friends trike that he just got down the street with him, my mom, and his mom. idk what the fuk my mom was doing but apparently i went out of sight too far up ahead and there was this big ass hill. i didnt know how to stop (i was 4 and had never used coaster breaks before), and right before i shot out into a busy NYC street a stranger grabbed me. i still remember being frightened beyond belief

i was like 15ish, not old enough to drive or do anything cool so i was out skating and fuking around at like 9pm or whatever on a friday. i saw my 2 chick friends coming home from some school thing, and started walking with them. we were walking by this shopping complex thing when this car screeches in front of us, and these 3 mexican dudes get out and one of them pushes me. i push him back, and then everyone just started swinging. i got pretty fuked up, but i was holding my ground pretty well. finally one of them pops me right in the sweet spot on the left side of my head, and i fall over this planter. the girls had been screaming fuking bloody murder the whole time, so i guess by this time these dudes in a big ass ford broco comes screeching into the complex, and the mexican dudes bolt. they called the cops and my parents, got some stitches, not too bad considering i could have gotten my face stomped in

i just realized ive almost died a fuk ton lol. ive also gotten struck my lightning and almost gotten crushed by a quad rolling down a mountain now that i think about it
    Good stories . got a question tho why the hell did those Mexican dudes beat u up ?

SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000) SuperToast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Coming into this thread and seeing red. That was my irl moment. How about u Opie?

Unhappy

Originally Posted by SuperToast View Post
    Coming into this thread and seeing red. That was my irl moment. How about u Opie?
    U are one cheeky kunt m8

nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000) nebraskman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lovin this thread... This thread from a few years back is worth a read too... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129645103
    Phils
    Bears
    Stars

Originally Posted by nebraskman1 View Post
    Lovin this thread... This thread from a few years back is worth a read too... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129645103
    Will check it out

blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im assuming if you are reading this thread that you're okay with harsh stories.

I'm a paramedic. When we get sent to dangerous calls we often wait for police to clear the scene. One night we were called for an assault, I noticed police weren't sent and asked dispatch if there were coming. Dispatch said they were but it was safe to enter scene without them...

We pulled up and saw a guy walking down the road. We entered the hôuse and called out "ambulance, is anyone home?" A voice yelled "she's in the first room (another girl yelling this from a locked bedroom"

We entered the first bedroom and ill ne'er forget the scene. Hand prints of blood smeared on the walls, splatters of blood on the ceiling and this bloody messing laying on her bed naked with a smashed face and barely any of her teeth left. She was still concious and balling, she had been beaten and then raped with a screwdriver (not the handle). When we asked where the attacker was the other person said he is still here. That was spooky, but we quickly deduced that the guy left through the back window as we were pulling up and that's who we saw walking away as we pulled up.

I also get nervous when the "fall down the stairs" call ends up being a bunch of thugs with handguns on their belts asking for you to fix their friend that was stabbed and we better not have police coming.

Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000) Davidn28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    my parents/household members use slippers within the house, and most of the flooring in our house is hardwood.

so back a couple years ago I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of slippers/flip-flops being moved around as if someone were wearing it and taking small steps. i thought it was one of my family members going to the washroom at first, but the noise kept going on for a long fuken time and the noise seemed to be concentrated near outside my bedroom door.

pretty sure I cried myself after asking every divine being i could think of for spiritual protection lol

I asked later during the day if anyone else heard it or if they woke up in the middle of the night to do something to cause such a noise, but they all slept that night without getting out of their beds, so I was pretty spooked

edit: o lawd why did this post have to be my 666th post

demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Living with a paranoid schizophrenic person, it was probably the worst summer of my life and I was young.

Years later I still get an occasional nightmare about it, it really fuked with me.

Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beggserker has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by blindsideflank View Post
    I also get nervous when the "fall down the stairs" call ends up being a bunch of thugs with handguns on their belts asking for you to fix their friend that was stabbed and we better not have police coming.
    WTF!? This happens?

plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) plsbenotsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was 17, taking a bath, nice corner bathtub. Laptop was in the corner, I was watching some yt videos I think. Laptop had weak battery, so it was plugged in, the power brick was on a shelf above the tub.

I was getting out of the tub, grabbed something on the shelf, and pushed the power brick. It ended up in halfway in the water being held by the cable. I was still standing in the water, touching the metal tap (grounded).

Luckily it was the output side of the power brick. I was 5cms from getting some sweet 230VAC. After getting out of the tub and unplugging the laptop I sat for half an hour on the floor contemplating life.

RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when my ex told me (before we got together) about the time she experienced some sort of possession... dunno why i didn't run
    +Positivity Crew+

**Cheap Thrills Crew**
    *Always pick 3 crew*
    *Been mod negged and back crew*

blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blindsideflank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Beggserker View Post
    WTF!? This happens?
    Ya, it's rare where I work but I met a guy that worked in Detroit and his stories made this seem routine. And a South African paramedic I met made me feel like I worked at a bakery compared to the stuff they deal with.

RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RATF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Davidn28 View Post
    my parents/household members use slippers within the house, and most of the flooring in our house is hardwood.

so back a couple years ago I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of slippers/flip-flops being moved around as if someone were wearing it and taking small steps. i thought it was one of my family members going to the washroom at first, but the noise kept going on for a long fuken time and the noise seemed to be concentrated near outside my bedroom door.

pretty sure I cried myself after asking every divine being i could think of for spiritual protection lol

I asked later during the day if anyone else heard it or if they woke up in the middle of the night to do something to cause such a noise, but they all slept that night without getting out of their beds, so I was pretty spooked

edit: o lawd why did this post have to be my 666th post
    lol
    +Positivity Crew+

**Cheap Thrills Crew**
    *Always pick 3 crew*
    *Been mod negged and back crew*

lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000) lemeseethem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Decided to ride a bull without my kevlar or helmet. I used a suicide grip. Got hung up and beat up pretty bad before the clowns could free me. I thought I was a goner.

Curled up on the floor of a truck with my cousin while a tornado went right by us.

WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500) WayoJberg is not very helpful. (-500)
    -Was almost given criminal charges for something that was meant to be a joke, stomach was churrnin after i found out. Criminal record is an extreme nono for my career choice. Thought to myself das it mane. The next day cop informs me that I am banned from a certain famous social networking site for a few months and nothing more. My Relief -Walking with this chick after doing after school activities. School is located in the shadiest area known to man, we were walking down this stone pathway at 7pm. Itt was winter so it was dark as FUARKK. We walk past some guys with shining objects in their hands. I act nonchalantly. As to not grasp their attention, they begin following us. Girl starts getting hysterical. A male voice shouts "OI" I instruct her to run and I steadily run behind her, guys begin running as well. We get out of the stone pathway and into an area which is never deserted. The guys stay back

VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) VIBbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    banging your ugly mom op

Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Veble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having a full blown panic attack after a night out after taking molly, I thought I was having a heart attack as my heart was beating like crazy and getting sharp jolting pains and it felt like It was about to stop at any moment, I honestly thought I was gonna die there, I was patting myself in the heart region kneeling down saying to myself come on you can get through this, my fuking life was flashing before me. Eventually got to hospital where my heart rate calmed from 150bbm to 90 - 100 and they confirmed it was indeed just a panic attack

Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000) Cfitz717 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by plsbenotsrs View Post
    I was 17, taking a bath, nice corner bathtub. Laptop was in the corner, I was watching some yt videos I think. Laptop had weak battery, so it was plugged in, the power brick was on a shelf above the tub.

I was getting out of the tub, grabbed something on the shelf, and pushed the power brick. It ended up in halfway in the water being held by the cable. I was still standing in the water, touching the metal tap (grounded).

Luckily it was the output side of the power brick. I was 5cms from getting some sweet 230VAC. After getting out of the tub and unplugging the laptop I sat for half an hour on the floor contemplating life.
    dude how funny would it have been if u died? Would u have lold?

1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1YFortius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lemeseethem View Post

Curled up on the floor of a truck with my cousin while a tornado went right by us.

Would never live anywhere with tornados. much scare.

Also would chit my pants if I saw this ^^ forming above me would NOPE the fuk out of there before multiple tornados start forming

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Night terrors...worst experience of my life
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -Coming back to misc to see if its changed
    -Seeing 5x as many *******s as last time I checked

Srsly though. Sleep paralysis. ****. That. ****. Took me 10 minutes after to convince myself I hadn't died and gone to some type of hell.
    Last edited by LookAFatKid; 05-28-2014 at 04:13 AM.
    Official Endo ~ Meso Crew Member - 1.67
    _-=OFFICIAL SQUAT CREW=-_
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}
    XBL GT: SuthrnChevyBoy
    PSN: Bertstare_jpeg (srs)

I rep everyone back

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    met a male boar in the forest at night.
    lófasz

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -walking down the hill with my buddy at midnight
    -passing near an old house where some old woman lives alone
    -look in her yard
    -see the old kunt sitting there at fuking midnight under the streetlight covered up in blankets and staring at us
    -the leaves on the tree created a shadow so you could only see her eyes and nose clearly
    -heart rate off the charts, knees weak arms spaghetti
    -keep walking with my eyes open wide and old hag still in sight
    -asked my friend if he saw her
    -he didnt
    -looked back
    -empty chair
    -started running, my friend too
    -tyson gay and usain bolt style
    -fuark

still get chills
    bbsitum crew*

bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000) bgtre5o is just really nice. (+1000)
    Riding my bike on the parkway, trying to hit the apex of a turn, which turned out to be a double-apex turn and slightly off camber, misjudged and came out wide at the end of turn 2. Definitely heard my butthole pucker, as there were no guard rails at this turn, luckily I was able to do most of my braking before hitting the grass (after that would've been a 3,000ft tumble, and I'm not bout that life)

EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EISOBAX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i went jogging at 4 am in the morning once, went along a road along the coast line where many people died in car accidents, there was no light except one streetlight in the distance, as i came closer i could see this figure standing under it, i stopped because something didn't feel right, i was scared i was going to get robbed, then the figure starts to move, but it moved so fukin weird, i can't explain it, but it seemed like something out of a movie, i froze, i wasn't able to move a muscle, i'll never forget standing there as whatever that fukin thing was coming closer, when it was like 5 feet away from me it stopped and my body felt numb and had the urge to fall asleep, then it just disappeard, i ran home as fast as i could, locked my self in my room with every light on and started crying out of fear. i stil hope it was a hallucination.
    lifting since 7/6/15

bench: 300

dead: 500

squat: 405

@ 6'5 227 lbs

cutting to auschwitz mode cheeseNmills's Avatar
    cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheeseNmills is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -sitting in room behind pc late in the evening, probably miscing
    -mom comes runnig upstairs in complete panic (I have the attic/top floor for myself, she hardly ever comes upstairs)
    -says my dad caught a burglar climbing a balcony while walking our dog and that he called home, then she heard rustling and yelling and phone got hung up
    -fly down the stairs, sprint 500m to where he walks dog
    -images of finding my dad laying on the ground and all that stuff keep going through my head, feels like I sprinted a marathon
    -see dad and homeless looking guy with our dog in the middle keeping the guy at bay. burglar is holding a big ass sharpened screwdriver and is yelling something about stabbing our dog
    -ran up and blindsided the absolute chit out of the guy, knocking him out
    -dad gets pissed at me because apparently he had already called the police and was just stalling him until they'd arrive
    Less thunder in mouth, more lightning in hand.