cartmanx8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cartmanx8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cartmanx8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is the bodpod right???

Ok so today I had my body fat tested in the bodpod and the result was 17% now is it possible that it is quite inaccurate. My upper abs are showing and lower abs are coming in. The thing that makes me think its inaccurate is that i ate a protein bar with peanut butter not even 20 minutes before the test because they told me it would be fine to eat before hand. Not only that I had to have the test 3 times instead of the normal 2 because the results varied so much. By the third i was feeling a little claustraphobic and began to breath unnormally. So my question is am I undoubtedly 17% or would I be best to rely on the mirror where I think im between 14-15%?????

ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cartmanx8 View Post
    Ok so today I had my body fat tested in the bodpod and the result was 17% now is it possible that it is quite inaccurate. My upper abs are showing and lower abs are coming in. The thing that makes me think its inaccurate is that i ate a protein bar with peanut butter not even 20 minutes before the test because they told me it would be fine to eat before hand. Not only that I had to have the test 3 times instead of the normal 2 because the results varied so much. By the third i was feeling a little claustraphobic and began to breath unnormally. So my question is am I undoubtedly 17% or would I be best to rely on the mirror where I think im between 14-15%?????
    No offesnse man but basically your post says "Bodpod says I am 17, I think I am 14-15, which is right?". Post a pic. Your not supposed to eat anything 2 hours before bodpod. I think that I am 17% I can see a whole 6 pack when I flex but barley outlines if i dont