susiq87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question caffeine sensitive woman looking for good fat burners without the jitters.

hey! Im super caffeine sensitive.. I drink green tea on a daily basis but have to avoid coffee, pop and chocolate due to a racing heart beat and murmer that I have. I hear thermogenics are the best at fat burning but cant seem to find one that is caffeine free or low in caffeine that has any good reviews. Any help would be appreciated!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you have a medical condition that has not been evaluted by a doc?
    Last edited by emergency; 05-26-2014 at 10:33 PM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

susiq87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just PVCS and slight mitral valve regurgitation. Nothing that really affects my health, just makes me uncomfortable at times. Caffeine aggravates the missed beats a lot.

xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xHiroko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Start with 50mg caffeine, slowly increase.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by susiq87 View Post
    hey! Im super caffeine sensitive.. I drink green tea on a daily basis but have to avoid coffee, pop and chocolate due to a racing heart beat and murmer that I have. I hear thermogenics are the best at fat burning but cant seem to find one that is caffeine free or low in caffeine that has any good reviews. Any help would be appreciated!
    ErgoBolic is completely stim free and sounds like it's right up your alley.

Be sure to make sure your diet is completely in order before worrying about supplements, though!
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwolenBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pop, are you british? lol

but to answer your question I'm also very caffeine sensitive but can manage 1 coffee pre workout alright, what about trying the non caffeine pre workouts if you need one? go to any supplement website and type in caffeine free in the search bar you should fine some.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenBro View Post
    pop, are you british? lol

but to answer your question I'm also very caffeine sensitive but can manage 1 coffee pre workout alright, what about trying the non caffeine pre workouts if you need one? go to any supplement website and type in caffeine free in the search bar you should fine some.
    Canadian's say pop and actually, most of America does as well!

http://www.popvssoda.com

dimethazan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most of the substances found in energy supplements are available on an individual basis as well, e.g. hordenine. You can also buy substances such as dimethazan, theophylline and prolintane form offshore pharmacies and they are not subject to DEA control.

urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Universal's Tone N Tighten might be worth a try, my wife used it without any complaints
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just PVCS and slight mitral valve regurgitation. Nothing that really affects my health, just makes me uncomfortable at times. Caffeine aggravates the missed beats a lot.
    With having a medical condition it is best to refrain from using any supps regardless if they are stim free or not.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    With having a medical condition it is best to refrain from using any supps regardless if they are stim free or not.
    THIS.

certain weight loss supplements may aggravate PVCS.

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds to me you're describing a sugar rush (jitters) and not caffeine....

Caffeine is a drug that needs to be tapered up to get to where you want it, and tapered down to when you want to get off it. Try taking actual caffeine pills and not anything else that has caffeine.....see what occurs then.

But defiantly when messing around stimulates....consult a doctor.....

Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opportuniteas1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just stick with your green tea. You can also take some additional L-Theanine.

L-Theanine is found naturally in tea and it prevents some of the adverse effects of caffeine. It gives tea a balanced energy opposed to a big spike and crash you find in other energy products.
    I blog about the latest issues in health and nutrition.
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/blog

Want incredibly clear natural energy try ClearTea
    http://www.opportuniteas.com/cleartea