Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Seriously, OP. If I were 29 I wouldn't date any girl older than 20 (SRS).

Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ari0n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EndoBrahHurr View Post
    OP is pathetic. Maybe the girls are dating guys 10+ years older because they're more mature, experienced, and alpha? It has (likely) nothing to do with money, but the confidence they have within (not the ego you and others on this board confuse with confidence). My fiancee, prior to being with me, apparently dated 50+ guys and like 10 were 40+ year old guys, lol. Why would I care about what she did (it's her body) prior to being with me?

Oh, and negged
    My fiancee, prior to being with me, apparently dated 50+ guys and like 10 were 40+ year old guys, lol.

My fiancee, prior to being with me, apparently dated 50+ guys and like 10 were 40+ year old guys, lol.

BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500) BrianMohammed is not very helpful. (-500)
    Here's the reason women date old men from early. Some women have daddy issues and are looking for a father figures, others realize their beauty will not last forever and begin looking for a rich husband who will support them in the long run before their SMV value crashes, or it could be a combination of both.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrianMohammed View Post
    Here's the reason women date old men from early. Some women have daddy issues and are looking for a father figures,
    mostly this in my case.... plus I'm just a really good guy.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kkBRB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So OP do you fault the older men for "wanting to date their daughter", or just the sloots for "wanting to date their dad".

Strong double standards

In real tea, women like power and men like fertility, so it makes perfect sense
    Leather jacket crew
    Pink skateboard crew

**Cryptocurrency crew - disregard dollars, acquire bitcoin**
    16r6AWYiByT6tCCv11st3UQcdmiaFP352g

Former manlet - now 5'11

barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reminds me of a pretty hot girl with a 9/10 face, I thought she was like 25 at most but then I found out she was 30. I was like.. "wat". Then I found out she was married to a 55 year old dude and I was like "wat..." and then I found she lived with his kids which were like two teenagers and I was like "plz stop...". I don't even think the dude could be considered "rich".

DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DatPass has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by barbecueyeah View Post
    Reminds me of a pretty hot girl with a 9/10 face, I thought she was like 25 at most but then I found out she was 30. I was like.. "wat". Then I found out she was married to a 55 year old dude and I was like "wat..." and then I found she lived with his kids which were like two teenagers and I was like "plz stop...". I don't even think the dude could be considered "rich".

You know why you're all sad and alone no matter how many sloots you plow? Posts like this are why ^, your outlook on life/love is totally screwy.
    **#3 always delivers crew**
    **regularly rep accidentally instead of negging back crew**

"Train in difficult, trackless, wooded terrain. War makes heavy demands on a soldiers strength and nerves. For this reason make heavy demands on your men in peacetime." - Erwin Rommel: Infantry attacks

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    wrong, sloot. Plenty of 20 somethings have money. The allure of older men is that they know how to treat a girl, treating her nicely while not putting up with her games or playing any of their own.
    Older men are more advanced into their careers
    I know it's a hard pill to swallow but an older man is desired mainly for his resources and is easily parted with it if the girl is young/hot enough

HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100) HowSoonIsNow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    I know it's a hard pill to swallow but an older man is desired mainly for his resources and is easily parted with it if the girl is young/hot enough
    whats it like being a prostitute?

EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
    whats it like being a prostitute?
    Can you STFU, please? There's no need to be an ass towars Isabeli. She is probably speaking the truth and your 29-year old virgin behind can't handle it. GET OVER IT - women are on their way to becoming equal and the good old boys club (white males) can't handle it. I don't see any black or latino guys whining, only white guys...why is that? Hm...

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    trust me when I tell you, you are a minority in that thinking. I'm talking about normal girls that like a guy who treats them well, you're talking about gold diggers. Nice to see what you're all about though sloot.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can you STFU, please? There's no need to be an ass towars Isabeli. She is probably speaking the truth and your 29-year old virgin behind can't handle it. GET OVER IT - women are on their way to becoming equal and the good old boys club (white males) can't handle it. I don't see any black or latino guys whining, only white guys...why is that? Hm...
    "on their way to becoming equal" please enlighten us on which rights women don't have in the western world. I'd argue women have a distinct advantage over men now, as evidenced by higher college grad rates and higher salaries for grads under 30.

Strong WK post.

EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) EndoBrahHurr is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    "on their way to becoming equal" please enlighten us on which rights women don't have in the western world. I'd argue women have a distinct advantage over men now, as evidenced by higher college grad rates and higher salaries for grads under 30.

Strong WK post.
    Let's see...

1. Slut shaming
    2. Society's view on single mothers
    3. 77% earnings of what men make
    4. Rape rate
    5. Misogyny

Good enough, brah?

Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500) Ethanolbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Let's see...

1. Slut shaming
    4. Rape rate
    5. Misogyny

Good enough, brah?
    I remember when you were green. Your WK *******ry has costed you.

Originally Posted by Ethanolbrah View Post
    I remember when you were green. Your WK *******ry has costed you.
    "All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good men to do nothing."

Green blocks on a forum mean nothing to me. ^_^

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Let's see...

1. Slut shaming
    4. Rape rate
    5. Misogyny

Good enough, brah?
    Jesus, never thought i'd find a brainwashed feminist male here.

77c to the dollar has already been debunked. When maternity leave and the fact that men work more OT are factored in the argument is nullified: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...83752909957472

edit: cached link: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Originally Posted by CrookedDink View Post
    Jesus, never thought i'd find a brainwashed feminist male here.

77c to the dollar has already been debunked. When maternity leave and the fact that men work more OT are factored in the argument is nullified: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...83752909957472
    Again, are there any decade-long studies or is this the equivalent of "broconomists" trying to 'debunk a myth' that's rooted in fact? Hm...

Regarding feminism, why shouldn't I want to be one? What makes it "wrong" to believe women should be treated equally?

Also, maternity leave should be paid, IMO, since mothers need to nurture their children and can provide far more in the first few months than fathers. Make it 12 weeks of maternity leave paid and if a woman wants to extend it to 6-months or a year, their job should be safe but they shouldn't be paid.

AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50) AfrikaUnite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it has everything to do with money. Mature is the code word for someone who has enough resources to support a family. Older men are more likely to have this and a much younger woman has youth/beauty.
    what if I told you I can put a bigger rock on your finger than your man
    permabulk on sorghum, yams & cassava crew

www.repeatmyvideo.com, repeats any videos BITCH

muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50) muchofapso will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Women are retarded.

This is how guys think senario:

Who would you rather bang?
    1. 9.5/10 hottie jobless criminal record
    2. Gina Rinehart

99.99% would choose option 1, the other 0.01% are closet homos

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol @ them still getting pussy at that age and you being jelly as fuk

Registered User smallbonesjones's Avatar
    smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smallbonesjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Literally this one girl in my highschool had like 6 boyfriends during a 4 year span i was there. Couple that with the slooting on the side and o lawd

ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sloot is speaking the truth, *******s

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First of all, OP you're knocking on 30. So your age group of friends should be round 28-35ish in itself. Is it really so hard to believe someone in that age group would stretch things to 40?

Either you're hanging out with people younger then you (early 20s) and probably have maturity issues (and it that case the females are perhaps dating too old), or you just don't realize what age group you should be in.

Next. Can you really blame them? You have the option of dating 2 different females, assuming equal attractiveness.

1. Your age.
    -Immature/inexperienced.
    -Struggles financially.
    -Smaller/older house or apartment. Mediocre vehicle.
    -Doesn't really make enough money to be comfortable.
    -Skewed priorities.

2. A little older.
    -Mature/wise
    -Financially secure. Enough to either support you are so that you'll have no worries financially.
    -Nice big house/nice vehicle.
    -Makes plenty money.
    -Priorities are on point.

Which do you choose? Some guys look down on a girl that would date 10 years older or think gold digger, but honestly I look down more on a female with no ambition/that dates a loser.

I swear I work in a nice area and most of the nicer/newer neighborhoods/more expensive homes people are in better shape/healthier. The women are more attractive. And there is a lot less drama.

Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Security and maturity, if I dated a guy in his 40's it would be for those two things.

Again, are there any decade-long studies or is this the equivalent of "broconomists" trying to 'debunk a myth' that's rooted in fact? Hm...

Regarding feminism, why shouldn't I want to be one? What makes it "wrong" to believe women should be treated equally?

Also, maternity leave should be paid, IMO, since mothers need to nurture their children and can provide far more in the first few months than fathers. Make it 12 weeks of maternity leave paid and if a woman wants to extend it to 6-months or a year, their job should be safe but they shouldn't be paid.
    Suggesting The WSJ is not a credible source? Ha. If it were really cheaper to hire women then corporations would not hire men at all as they only care about the bottom line, and 23% is a huge margin. It's BS whether you want to see it or not.

Women have had litigation propping them up since the 60s. How much more "equal" do they need to be? The life of an average woman in America is ez-mode as they can always depend on the State to bail them out of trouble. See divorce laws, custody laws, alimony, child support. As I already stated they have a STRONG advantage in academia.

Good luck on your feminist endeavors.

ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImhotepBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Gabrielle91 View Post
    Security and maturity, if I dated a guy in his 40's it would be for those two things.
    Straight from the horse's mouth. Listen to these sloots. Its about "financial security" aka $$MONey$$

Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ImhotepBrah View Post
    Straight from the horse's mouth. Listen to these sloots. Its about "financial security" aka $$MONey$$
    I intend to be financially self sufficient. There's nothing wrong with wanting a man who brings the same thing to a relationship.

Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Leonydus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hope it dont go out of style or banned when im 40+ brb autistic children

I intend to be financially self sufficient. There's nothing wrong with wanting a man who brings the same thing to a relationship.
    That's good you want to be self-sufficient. A lot of chicks look for an easy payout/sugar daddy.

Will rep you once my mod friend puts me back to 1k reps. She speaks the truth boys. Chances are, the girl OP is talking about is far ahead of him financially (have a hard time envisioning someone as immature as OP "making it" financially) and wants someone on equal footing.

Awesome bodyspace photo, Gabby! *blush*

EDIT: Sent you a friend request! ^_^

Originally Posted by ImhotepBrah View Post
    That's good you want to be self-sufficient. A lot of chicks look for an easy payout/sugar daddy.
    Only on the MISC...

I'd actually say more men are marrying rich women than the other way around. See, anyone can make STUPID claims...like yours.