Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gym last night

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Gym last night

STOP...

DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY HATERS THAT HATES FIGHT THREADS

NOT FOR WIMPS, COWARDS

1 STAR BANDITS ARE WELCOME AND NEEDED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS........

OK now that I got the above out of the way, let me continue with the thread..

My four sons and I usually go to the gym at 10:00 PM, yesterday my son's step son had a playoff game (basketball at 9;00) so we decided to hit the gym at 6:00 PM.

Gym was packed, there were three really big dudes doing their thing. My sons kept mentioning them (which pisses me off because I hate when they look around, we are here for us I always tell them, stop f'cking paying attention to what others are doing!!) because 1. they were ****ing huge and 2. they were pretty much acting like Aholes to other gym members.

When we train because there are four of us we break up into two groups. I usually rotate so that I can help them so I am always the 3rd person in the group.
    Example
    Jason and Chris one group
    John and Eric second group

I would jump in with Jason and Chris one week and then John and Eric second week.

Anyway Jason and Chris were using DB's (we were doing shoulder) and Jason put down the DB's by his leg while Chris was doing his set.

One of the big guys grabbed Jason's DB's and when Jason told him he was using them he ignored Jason and kept walking with them. Jason went behind him and told him, yo I am using those and like a f'cking ass he said I am using them I will give you them when I finish my set.

Well my son all 6' feet 158lbs grabbed the DB and said, the f'ck you are, he pushed my son, my older son John who weighs 270lbs ran over and pushed the big guy back, his two boys (the other two big f'cks) came over I ran over to the other two guys with Chris and Eric.

We were all around one another, the big guy who pushed my son had a big mouth, I knew he was all mouth more than anything else now that he saw there were more of us. One of them was quiet so I stood closer to him, that was the first one I was going to rock if anything broke out.

My heart was pounding, knees were shaking and I was tired of the arguing and saw myself hitting the guy who pushed my son, but knew if anything the one to hit was the quiet one.

Anyway, the quiet one, grabbed his buddy (the one who pushed my son) by the waist and told him to chill, not worth it. I think he knew his boy f'cked with the wrong people.

Later when they left a couple of other gym members came up to us and said "Are those 4 boys all your sons?" man you guys did not back down and those guys were huge..

Some even said if anything broke out they would have jumped in, yeah right you don't even know us....
    On the list for Bannukah

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What a fkn c0ck sucker. I'd have had you/your boys' backs, BH.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    What a fkn c0ck sucker. I'd have had you/your boys' backs, BH.
    The thing is I don't think they were from here (the US I mean) they had very very heavy accents from either Jamaica, Belize or Africa, very hard to make it out. But I sure as hell don't think they lived in the states. That is just my opinion, maybe they been here and just haven't really gotten rid of their accents but something tells me they don't.
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    The thing is I don't think they were from here (the US I mean) they had very very heavy accents from either Jamaica, Belize or Africa, very hard to make it out. But I sure as hell don't think they lived in the states. That is just my opinion, maybe they been here and just haven't really gotten rid of their accents but something tells me they don't.
    When I was younger the one thing we never did was fuk with the Jamaicans....they were fond of machetes.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    When I was younger the one thing we never did was fuk with the Jamaicans....they were fond of machetes.
    I know you are joking but seriously I fear no man, we all bleed the same

Quote from Biggie's album,,,
    "Picture me being scared of a N,,,,that breathes the same air as me"
    On the list for Bannukah

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Samoan dudes are the toughest peeps I have ever come in contact with. They absolutely LOVE to fight.

TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here was the last local gym confrontation of note.

http://www.troyrecord.com/general-ne...mode=fullstory
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know you are joking but seriously I fear no man, we all bleed the same

Quote from Biggie's album,,,
    "Picture me being scared of a N,,,,that breathes the same air as me"
    We never backed down from anyone. It was just well known in Newburgh that those Jamaicans would try and carve you up if they had a chance
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Samoan dudes are the toughest peeps I have ever come in contact with. They absolutely LOVE to fight.
    Maybe I have their blood in me?

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    We never backed down from anyone. It was just well known in Newburgh that those Jamaicans would try and carve you up if they had a chance
    There are parts in Puerto Rico, I've been told that people still fight with Machetes LMFAO!!!

Imagine that, you are ready to fight somebody and they come at you with a f'cking machete??
    On the list for Bannukah

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bet part you wish you had taken that dumbbell to his big rastafari head, "this the one you wanted, mon?".
    But good that nothing happened. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Enjoy the stories but stay safe, these a-holes are not worth it.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's your strategy with taking out the quiet one first?
    Was he the leader or the biggest threat
    or an easy target to take out one of theirs fast?

I prefer throat shots when outnumbered.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Quiet one was probably figuring his plan of attack if things went down or figuring out how to get his yappy friend to shut his mouth. Being out numbered sucks
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    What's your strategy with taking out the quiet one first?
    Was he the leader or the biggest threat
    or an easy target to take out one of theirs fast?

I prefer throat shots when outnumbered.
    In all my years of bullsh!t/brawls/fights/encounters the guy with the big mouth taking off his shirt yelling acting the fool does it all for attention/intimidation but rarely follows through.

The one who is calm, observing his surroundings is the one that winds up doing the most damage regardless of size.
    On the list for Bannukah

In all my years of bullsh!t/brawls/fights/encounters the guy with the big mouth taking off his shirt yelling acting the fool does it all for attention/intimidation but rarely follows through.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "and kept walking with them."

Yeah that chit right there would of had me doing exactly as you did! It shows no respect for others and a "meat head complex" like they owned the place! Most people do in fact back down from big guys so when you 4 did not, they had to think twice as to what you were packing, what martial art you knew, or whether you 4 were connected and their lives were in danger. either way.... well played sir well played!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The one who is calm, observing his surroundings is the one that winds up doing the most damage regardless of size.
    "The one who is calm, observing his surroundings is the one that winds up doing the most damage regardless of size."

shhh, shush or the secret will get out^^^

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thought so, just making sure ur doing it right.

Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thought so, just making sure ur doing it right.
    Why r guys *******s in the gym there's always a few who think they own the place n can't wait til someone finishes up on a machine or with weights

Originally Posted by Jamy2j View Post
    Why r guys *******s in the gym there's always a few who think they own the place n can't wait til someone finishes up on a machine or with weights
    The same way some girls are divas and take up gym space preening.
    This works both ways.

Male, female, don't matter.
    Instead of stabbing each other in the back we chose to punch each other in the face.
    Much more civilised imo.

baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) baker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wish I knew how to fight.
    Where the mind goes the body follows.

IG @imbakes
    MFP bakerjb19

Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamy2j is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The same way some girls are divas and take up gym space preening.
    This works both ways.

Male, female, don't matter.
    Instead of stabbing each other in the back we chose to punch each other in the face.
    Much more civilised imo.
    Lol

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So it was 5 against 2 or am I missing something here?
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That they are. Having lived in Hawaii for 10yrs I've seen many Samoan dudes go to blows over small stuff. One sailor insulted a samoans girlfriend, they beat that guy to a pulp.
    Dave

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    So it was 5 against 2 or am I missing something here?
    5 against 3, you missed something....
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by JTMUD View Post
    You're definitely gay.
    Be careful using that word, you're bound to get banned....
    On the list for Bannukah

JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Be careful using that word, you're bound to get banned....
    Just admit that you are gay and get it over with. It's ok. Being gay is perfectly acceptable normal in today's society.

Just admit that you are gay and get it over with. It's ok. Being gay is normal.
    I think you missed my coming out thread? Wasn't so long ago let me look it up for you.
    On the list for Bannukah

JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JTMUD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think you missed my coming out thread? Wasn't so long ago let me look it up for you.
    I knew it.

I knew it.
    Yeah man you know me more than anyone, even though you just joined in May and have 9 post I know you know me. You just have a keen sense and I just had to confess knowing you were joining soon..

Thank you for letting me come clean I feel so refresh...

I am forever in your dept, would you like a BJ?
    On the list for Bannukah

I am forever in your dept, would you like a BJ?
    Just want to make sure this doesn't get lost anywhere.

☻/
    /▌