Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't understand how this always happens to guys on here.

Woman are the same. Everybody in this thread has been through this before, gives you advice on how to get out of the situation. Instead you disregard the advice, thinking that a girl who basically picked you up at the gym and f-cked you is "different".

My mind hurts. Re-read this thread bro. Follow the advice from it and do the exact opposite of what you did here. I can't even explain to you how set were, and how you so badly f-cked it up. You live and learn.
    www.gregplitt.com

provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50) provodka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    let er go brah.

and post pics of cp for chits
    русский crew

devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
    I don't understand how this always happens to guys on here.

Woman are the same. Everybody in this thread has been through this before, gives you advice on how to get out of the situation. Instead you disregard the advice, thinking that a girl who basically picked you up at the gym and f-cked you is "different".

My mind hurts. Re-read this thread bro. Follow the advice from it and do the exact opposite of what you did here. I can't even explain to you how set were, and how you so badly f-cked it up. You live and learn.
    Lol exactly. OP, just think about this logically for a minute. This girl fcuked you in the shower room and was basically a sloot. Now, what is the probability that you are unique in this instance? You might like to think you are but you aren't. Do you really wanna grow feelings for a promiscuous sloot?

Just fcuking move on and pretend she doesn't exist.
    "why always alpha beta bro?" - locoloco22
    "To be successful in life, you need to breathe" - Jason Genova

andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How long until OP admits that he disregarded our advice and texted her again?
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆

Rather Be Bulking Crew

ig: edm_brah
    sc: edmbrah

ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObviouslyDutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DoWorkSon515 View Post
    Measly repped lol. If she doesn't contact me by the end of the night we're done. Only thing I have to decide now is whether I should just go NC or drop a final text on her.
    Alright *******, let me get your fukking head straight because I can't take you gurly bull**** anymore. Le' me give u cliffs:
    >Opie did good by banging her
    >Opie went stage 5 clinger, bish NC'ed.
    >Opie forgets about Black Jesus

Now, let me tell you, you are going to fuk her again, if you didn't lvl 99 **** it up. Just in a month or 2 sent her the Black Jesus Pasta. Report it back at the original thread pls, cus I'm unsubbing dis bullchit. Mane, wot u think? U like Elliot Rodger, disregarding our wise words, pls go jeff, pls go. btw, your final text is the pasta, if not, your soul is lost (not srs bcuz you are 6'2 master race).

Originally Posted by andrewlef View Post
    Pretty sure he won't make it. Let's not advice him to listen to our advice since he is gonna disregard.
    ***After rubbing my sweaty ballsack I smell my fingers crew***
    ***Tall white guy who went bezerk on dat loud mouth bish and the WK ******* is legendary crew***

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...................................R.I.P.....................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.............
    ................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪..................
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100) Daashu is not very well liked. (-100)
    OP u will **** this up either way.

"I know she is better then anyone in here" "I actually like this girl" holyfuk..

Smash her one last time then go no contant FOREVER. She is a bish, why the **** would u want a girl with this kind of personality. I hope for ur sake she is 9+
    - 5 plates deadlift crew.
    - mod neg crew.
    - Sweden crew.
    - Bulking 4ever crew.
    - +5 year natty training crew.

Message Board King DoWorkSon515's Avatar
    DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by andrewlef View Post
    not texting her again until she texts me

Originally Posted by devill1am View Post
    Lol exactly. OP, just think about this logically for a minute. This girl fcuked you in the shower room and was basically a sloot. Now, what is the probability that you are unique in this instance? You might like to think you are but you aren't. Do you really wanna grow feelings for a promiscuous sloot?

Just fcuking move on and pretend she doesn't exist.
    I just don't see her as a sloot, and I won't until I have evidence. I haven't talked to her in person in over a week so I have no real idea where she's at with me (its impossible to read a person via texts). She definitely wanted the D before even having talked to me, but there was more to it than that. She has a good heart. There's a reason why we went on a billion dates and there's a reason why she wanted to meet my parents (which we never got around to doing). I think she was interested in a legitimate relationship but obviously something changed.

That said she was a horny little bitch when I got her to be. She nearly bit off my ****ing nipples when we were having sex and she was asking me to pull on her hair. God I miss that
    *got windows tinted to pick nose while driving crew*
    *waits in car until jacked guys leave the gym crew*
    *spends 2 hours on hair before getting a haircut crew*
    *scared to buy protein powder in person crew*
    *curls more than he benches crew*

DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol dat Team Punishment neg

icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icewill36 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is she on your social media ? post some pics of you with other girls having a good time and she will probably try to hook up with you again. women always want the guy other girls want, but dont contact the sloot again unless she contacts you first.
    MISC TALL CREW

xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xmeandix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP. im sorry honestly. I know she was your first and you truly liked her but the worst thing you can possibly do is get into the downward spiral when you keep going and going and going and then you let time pass and you realize that you wish you could go back before you got in the spiral. No one here knows and neither do you what will happen down the road but ill tell you right now that not contacting her will be by far the best thing to do if you have hopes for you and her. If she contacts you and says "sorry i forgot about our plans" just dont reply, nothing speaks more loudly than you not replying

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get a hold of yourself, OP. There are plenty of other women out there. There's absolutely no reason to get all depressed over a girl you barely know.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just don't see her as a sloot, and I won't until I have evidence..............

She definitely wanted the D before even having talked to me
    We're having communication problems here OP.

She has a good heart. There's a reason why we went on a billion dates and there's a reason why she wanted to meet my parents (which we never got around to doing).
    There will come a point in your life OP, when you will realize that females lie. She doesn't have a good heart, and she doesn't give a **** about you if she went NC for a week because you caught feels. Typical sloot. You bought the act hook line and sinker. We've all been there. The funny part is that you keep insisting that she's a good girl though. Good girls don't get ****ed in the gym shower dummy.

That said she was a horny little bitch when I got her to be. She nearly bit off my ****ing nipples when we were having sex and she was asking me to pull on her hair. God I miss that

OK, you just described 90% of females during sex. If you weren't a beta virgin before this you'd know that.

Thanks for the replies brahs. If I don't hear from her tonight she's never going to hear from me again. Just for future reference though, I wonder if I was too honest with this chick. I told her that I've never been drunk in my life, never smoked in my life. I told her about my overbearing parents and she would always ask me if they were going to be upset that I was out this late. I told her that my mom still did my laundry. I was sure that she'd leave me on the spot if I told her that I was a virgin or that this was my first date so instead I had just told her that I hadn't been out with someone since high school. All those things probably turned her away LOL.

shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadymilkman1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At least you didn't tell her you were a virgin. #1 mistake you can make that will send a female running for the hills.

loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dude you sound like a super clingy desperate *******. This girl probably changed her mind big time after you wouldn't leave her alone for 10 mins. Sadly with most women it is better to look like you give less of a **** about them at least until your in a proper relationship.

butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000) butwhat is just really nice. (+1000)
    holy fuk 32 pages

cliffs pls will rep

loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the replies brahs. If I don't hear from her tonight she's never going to hear from me again. Just for future reference though, I wonder if I was too honest with this chick. I told her that I've never been drunk in my life, never smoked in my life. I told her about my overbearing parents and she would always ask me if they were going to be upset that I was out this late. I told her that my mom still did my laundry. I was sure that she'd leave me on the spot if I told her that I was a virgin or that this was my first date so instead I had just told her that I hadn't been out with someone since high school. All those things probably turned her away LOL.
    Don't you think she would of suspected after she did take it? Most girls with even just some experience probably could tell.

WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah you may have came on too strong, give it more time next time - but the right girl for you will think all that is sweet.

devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devill1am is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm convinced you're trolling now. Especially with the last response where you said you don't see her as a sloot but she wanted the D immediately before even knowing you. You are either trolling or seriously deluded.

audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000) audiodope is just really nice. (+1000)
    JUST WANTED TO CLARIFY I DIDN'T STICK MY HAND OUT AND BLOW A KISS LIKE SOME ***GOT. ALL I DID WAS TAKE A PICTURE OF MYSELF WITH MY EYES CLOSED AND LIPS PUCKERED LIKE I WAS GOING TO KISS HER

Prior to 4 weeks ago I was a hugless, kissless, dateless, virgin. Then some 21 year old starting going to the gym at night which is when I go. She mired the **** out of me every time, I always caught her staring in the mirrors. I didn't know how to approach her but eventually she asked my friend for my phone number and we went out. After a few dates I slept over her apartment and she took my vcard. Then two nights after that we smashed again in the gym locker room shower. Each time we lasted well over an hour; she said it was the best sex of her life and that she's never been more turned on by a man. I still think she was telling the truth there.

Shortly after that she got some birth control device shoved in her uterus so we couldn't have sex for a week, although we came pretty close cause she was so horny. But the last two weeks have been different. I've had to initiate all the texting conversation. We haven't hung out very much and we haven't been having intense make out sessions like we did before. The last time we had sex was in the gym, like 3 weeks ago.

A few days ago she apologized for not having much time to hang out. ]b]I said that I was a little upset[b] but I understood her life was busy. But her life aint busy, she hardly works and she posts snapchat stories all day of her playing with her dog and hanging out with family/friends.

I seriously don't have any real idea why her feelings might have changed so quickly. She was absolutely in love with me two weeks ago; to her I was the perfect man. I really caught the feels for this girl. She's not 100% perfect but I love spending time with her so much. I don't want that to all go away and have my life revert to the state it was in.

She's so much more outgoing than me and she just has a lot more life experience. I can be pretty passive sometimes and maybe she doesn't like that. And I'm the first guy she's ever dated who was younger than her. When she asked me out in the gym she assumed I was in my mid 20s. I just turned 20 a few days ago.

Four nights ago I sent her a picture of myself blowing her a goodnight kiss and I haven't heard from her since. I could gather some evidence by reading her snapchat stories but I don't want her to know that I looked at it.
    beta....don't do this again bruh. Show no bad emotion.

but OP she's probably fukking soeone else bro. Been thru this. You'll be hurt when you find out but you'll get over this and learn women. Good luck bruh
    Stay positive cuz

Originally Posted by loadedbrah View Post
    Dude you sound like a super clingy desperate *******. This girl probably changed her mind big time after you wouldn't leave her alone for 10 mins. Sadly with most women it is better to look like you give less of a **** about them at least until your in a proper relationship.
    again where the **** did I come off as clingy to her? All you *******s know is that I sent her a picture of me kissing. I sent her maybe 1-2 text messages a day during our peak. I didn't give a **** what she was doing. I really only became emotional and pathetic within the last few days.

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just change this thread title to beta/cringe thread part 10

andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewlef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by butwhat View Post
    holy fuk 32 pages

cliffs pls will rep
    Nah, bro it's 20 pages. You poverty 30ppp *******.
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆

Rather Be Bulking Crew

ig: edm_brah
    sc: edmbrah

lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lanman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I recommend getting addicted to World of Warcraft.

again where the **** did I come off as clingy to her? All you *******s know is that I sent her a picture of me kissing. I sent her maybe 1-2 text messages a day during our peak. I didn't give a **** what she was doing. I really only became emotional and pathetic within the last few days.
    I can't remember any of the messages but since this is now a 30+ page thread about your infatuation with this girl I'd say there's a good chance you said or did (blowing a kiss) more than one thing that indicated this to her.

That said, there could be a million reasons she went NC. More than it's worth speculating about that have nothing to do with you, so just forget about her and move on - if she contact you in the future then she does, if not then so be it.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wtf is this? I thought it was decided OP was an elaborate troll 20 phucking pages ago. No way a male human being can be so tarded.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    This is the part where I say "I told you so."

I'll expect reps from you and black Jesus for ignoring what I was saying.

She doesn't respect you and only made plans with you because she hadn't found something else to do yet. This chick is a potato. Next
    Lol, reps for what? You're only saying you told him so because she flaked. Before that, every indicator showed she was down after they talked. He was clearly back in the saddle.

That's just my impression from what you wrote in the op. But there could be a million reasons why she is ignoring you now. All you should do now is retain your pride, accept the situation as much as you will deny to yourself things can work out with this girl and move on. You got to bang this girl and gained some experience, you don't leave this situation with nothing.

Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000) Kavliari is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need to get the f*ck out and get some life experiences under your belt if you want respect from anyone, let alone a woman you're interested in.

The reason why FAs are FA is because they have no good answers to the 3 main questions that people ask.

1. What have you been up to?
    2. How was your day/week?
    3. How have you been?

Unless you actually DO SOMETHING with your life, your answer is always going to be boring, uninspired horse sh*t and whoever asked the question will lose interest. Honestly, who wants to talk to or associate with someone who's highlight of the week is the fact they didn't run out of underwear by Friday?
    o-o' F1 Crew 'o-o
    () Brisbane Broncos Crew ()
    () State of Origin Crew () ♛♛King Lockyer♛♛
    ,,,,Beard Crew,,,,
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;

AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500) AmIAWizard is not very helpful. (-500)
    rofl @ dumb as fuk OP for not listening to Hublife. Had you listen to his proper alpha advice, you would have been in dem poosay walls in no time.

Yaiamsombody gave you fukking TERRIBLE BETA advice. HOLY FUARK @ the amount of beta *******s worshipping yaiamsomebody's text game. All his advice did was make the girl feel slightly guilty for blowing him off, but still disgusted with the way he was carrying himself. She gave into her guilt for a split second and arranged a pity date, but cancelled last minute because she actually has respect for herself. Unlike the pathetic pile of goober that is OP.

I feel like yaiamsomebody owes OP for fukking up his chance to hit that one last time.