Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Training trends 2014 worst ever

I have been training since the 80's I have seen different training trends come and go. 2014 training trend has to be the worst I have ever seen. People in the gym just to post pics on IG and FB and tweeting about it on twitter.

"Working out" is the thing to do now, which is a god thing I guess, but the amount of fools who are taking pics and starting topics on IG and FB like "At the gym doing a set" all the while taking a pic in the middle of a set is f'cking retarded. IG/ FB pics/trends on working out with people who haven't a clue on what the hell they are doing/talking about.
    On the list for Bannukah

Built Upon Struggle FlaIronMind's Avatar
    FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Life in most public gyms is shenanigans, nothing more. You should see some of what passes for "gyms" here on South Beach. They haven't the slightest thing to do with "training" or "working out." Just people wasting time and space.

I'm guessing that "FB" is "********" (which I have never been a member of), but I'm too out of what is hip to know what "IG" is.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FlaIronMind View Post
    Life in most public gyms is shenanigans, nothing more. You should see some of what passes for "gyms" here on South Beach. They haven't the slightest thing to do with "training" or "working out." Just people wasting time and space.

I'm guessing that "FB" is "********" (which I have never been a member of), but I'm too out of what is hip to know what "IG" is.
    instagram

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instagram
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrRedz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    blame social media.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't even get me started. its like hip to work out and everyone is a squat guru now.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    personally don't mind all that as long as it doesn't interfere with my own safety i.e. a group of "kids" huddling next to me while I try to do flys. Or, so involved with messaging and posting that they aren't aware that they are beyond the reasonable "rest" between sets for a particular equipment.

times are a changing, and with technology, ways of getting feedback and to impress others are too. As I see it as long as there is respect and responsibility demonstrated in the gym with each other and the equipment it's okay, we all started somewhere.

I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I haven't noticed any of that crap going on at my gym. Could be because I'm focused on my workout.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

pics/trends on working out with people who haven't a clue on what the hell they are doing/talking about.
    Nothing new BH. Bullshti has been around before bullshti
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I haven't noticed any of that crap going on at my gym. Could be because I'm focused on my workout.
    Dare to dream.

Of course, there's also that time where some dickhead is within the only power rack (or leg press or insert other station name here) in the gym not doing a damn thing other than playing with his phone. Doesn't happen at my new gym, happened routinely at my old one. Perhaps different than what John was talking about, but definitely cut from the same cloth.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FlaIronMind View Post
    Dare to dream.

Of course, there's also that time where some dickhead is within the only power rack (or leg press or insert other station name here) in the gym not doing a damn thing other than playing with his phone. Doesn't happen at my new gym, happened routinely at my old one. Perhaps different than what John was talking about, but definitely cut from the same cloth.
    That kind of crap would drive me crazy. I'm very lucky to have found a good place that's pretty much empty when I'm there. I'm glad to hear your new place is better than your last one.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    That kind of crap would drive me crazy. I'm very lucky to have found a good place that's pretty much empty when I'm there. I'm glad to hear your new place is better than your last one.
    I sleep very little and get up very early. It makes for early sessions in the gym. Which works out well. However with my old gym, it was not only a matter of habit but one of necessity; late sessions just brought endless amounts of utter b.s. and non-sense. The thing that gym had going for it was it was huge (I could usually find a darkened corner in which to be left alone), it was close enough to my place that I ran to and from it each day and it had what I needed. But beyond that, it was filled with typical South Beach trappings and things that a true gym should never have (I've posted pictures of it over the course of a few years in my own journal and won't revisit it here). My new gym is still within the honeymoon time (my second week there), but also as I've mentioned, it is filled with a remarkably large amount of I.F.B.B. members. Not that that matters one damn bit in my book, but it does illustrate that the overall vibe is one of being squared-away and locked-on in terms of what should be happening with a gym. People go there, they lift, they leave. Perfect.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm in at 5:00am. The people I'm working out next to survived cholera and drove model a fords. I don't see too much of the face bookings, hope you didn't post this thread from the gym

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you guys misunderstood what I was saying or I did not articulate myself clearly.

I did not mean AT the gym, I am talking about seeing it on ******** and on instagram.

All over my FB and IG I see pictures of guys/girls in the gym taking pics of what appears to be in the middle of a set with titles like "working hard" "Getting er done" "Chest today" ETC etc.

Working out is the thing now, but the topics are mind boggling.

I don't pay attention to what is going on around me when I am at the gym.
    On the list for Bannukah

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being a home gym guy the last 11 years, I don't think I could ever go back to a public commercial gym for this reason. Last I lifted at one of those (2002), nobody had smart phones/camera phones and there was no FB.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you guys misunderstood what I was saying or I did not articulate myself clearly.

I did not mean AT the gym, I am talking about seeing it on ******** and on instagram.

All over my FB and IG I see pictures of guys/girls in the gym taking pics of what appears to be in the middle of a set with titles like "working hard" "Getting er done" "Chest today" ETC etc.

Well..... we are getting super close to the beach time of year and working out is/has/will always be the thing. It tells others that i am taking care of myself even if in reality you stand around and socialize for the majority of the time in the gym.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Well..... we are getting super close to the beach time of year and working out is/has/will always be the thing. It tells others that i am taking care of myself even if in reality you stand around and socialize for the majority of the time in the gym.
    Same goes for half the people who complain on FB that the gym is too packed after the first of the year because of people who will go for a month and then quit. A lot of the people calling themselves "regulars" are out of shape and hardly go themselves, but they gotta pretend they are "hardcorz" by posting the complaint.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My personal favorites are the ones that post huge numbers that you know are a farce. I worked out next to a lady (friend on FB) watched her deadlift the small barbells (25lbs or so), saw her grab her phone and start posting on FB. Checked later and apparently I was mistaken, it was 225 for 3 sets of 50. I commented "that's so impressive next time post a video". I honestly don't know if she realized I was there.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think social media in general breeds a type of narcissistic idiocy where people begin to believe that their random tweets, ******** updates, and instagram pics are inherently interesting .... that merely posting any random thought or pic will fascinate those who come across it. So I am not surprised that gym time also makes the list.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    My personal favorites are the ones that post huge numbers that you know are a farce.
    E-stats ftw!

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I think social media in general breeds a type of narcissistic idiocy where people begin to believe that their random tweets, ******** updates, and instagram pics are inherently interesting .... that merely posting any random thought or pic will fascinate those who come across it. So I am not surprised that gym time also makes the list.
    Virtual Validation - almost like the real thing.

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    My personal favorites are the ones that post huge numbers that you know are a farce. I worked out next to a lady (friend on FB) watched her deadlift the small barbells (25lbs or so), saw her grab her phone and start posting on FB. Checked later and apparently I was mistaken, it was 225 for 3 sets of 50. I commented "that's so impressive next time post a video". I honestly don't know if she realized I was there.
    Or, those who DO lift a lot, but have poor form. There's a guy at my one gym, ALWAYS lifts heavy, but with horrible form, enough I'm worried he's going to hurt himself. Anyways, I've seen him throw 315 on the smith machine for squats but only goes down 3 inches, at most, then looks around to make sure people saw him. I wish I could do a real 315 and show him what's wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if he posts that on FB "Just knocked out another set of 315 squats"
    Dave

EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EndoToMeso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sadly agree
    .::LITHUANIA crew::.
    MEDICINE CREW
    ARMWRESTLING CREW

NEW PR's:
    105 kg Bench
    200kg Deadlift
    140kgx4 Squat

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I started to notice people with stickers on their cars with a number on it. I couldn't figure it out until somebody said it's a new fad of runners, they put a sticker on their car about how many miles they run. Not sure if serious.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I left all social media (aside from this site) recently because people are idiots. Maybe I'm just anti-social, I dunno. But I really don't give a **** what you had for lunch, or your stance on the latest political scandal, or what the thermometer reads in your car, or how you feel that dogs should have the same rights as humans, or what level you reached in FarmVille. Surprisingly enough, the fitness posts were the least annoying to me, mainly because most of the people I knew on those sites could really use a gym membership.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    I started to notice people with stickers on their cars with a number on it. I couldn't figure it out until somebody said it's a new fad of runners, they put a sticker on their car about how many miles they run. Not sure if serious.
    Not new.... it has been around for years; people used to put the city they like, now it is the distance they have accomplished. I am sure you have seen the white oval sticker with black letters that say for ex. HH and Hilton Head in small letters below?
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 05-22-2014 at 12:39 PM.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Not new.... it has been around for years; people use to put the city they like, now it is the distance they have accomplished. I am sure you have seen the white oval sticker with black letters that say for ex. HH and Hilton Head in small letters below?
    I guess I only recently pulled my head out of my ass
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is this ********, Twitter and Instagram you speak of ?
    pick it up and put it down

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a teacher, I don't even know where to start talking about how social media affects our new incoming generation. It's just a whole new world out there that we can barely start to comprehend. Every small event in their life is broadcasted to the cyber world.
    They live like their whole life is a giant reality show for thousands and millions to see - lots of pressure - lots of falseness.
    The biology of their brain works the same as ours did in our teens but their world is hugely different.
    Even the kids I think are sound will start taking selfies when I let them use their phone during homeroom.
    Very weird.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is "social media"...seriously?

I wast enough time in life here...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    We just put 12's on our vehicles here in the Seattle area...hehe
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause