JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Stepping on the Pro Stage

Hey guys I'm going to try my hand on the pro stage starting this Saturday at the IFPA Pro North American. I had several mishaps during this prep, but overall I'm happy with where I'm at. I'm looking better than I did all of last year and I plan on looking more conditioned for my for my other two shows which are Aug 23rd ANBC Pro Arizona Natural (Brand New Federation and the show is 10 minutes away from where I live)and Sept 27th PNBA TEAM USA's. I know there's a few month gap in-between my first show and the other two. My wife and I are expecting a little girl in June possibly July and the last place I want to be is on stage when she goes into labor lol. I've had some help along the way from a couple of pro's who frequent here IFPA Pro Eric Gibson and ANBF Pro Zack Sizemore. Here's some photos from today and I'll be updating you guys post Saturday's show.

IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking great Julian. And congrats on the upcoming birth of your daughter.
    Team General Mills

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Looking great Julian. And congrats on the upcoming birth of your daughter.
    Thanks bro! We're both pretty excited :-)

ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZSize512 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude I'm pumped to see you on stage this weekend. Time to bring this home
    Zack Sizemore
    Team Member/Prep Coach - Dossey Training Systems
    ZackS.DTS@gmail.com
    ANBF Pro Bodybuilder

Isaiah 40:29-31
    He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.

Originally Posted by ZSize512 View Post
    Dude I'm pumped to see you on stage this weekend. Time to bring this home
    I'm psyched bro! Even more so for my next couple of shows where we can actually have a longer prep.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats on the baby and on the contest prep. Kick ass on stage. That show always brings out some great Pro's. Be sure to get pictures and tell some stories. I am looking at competing next year and I am loving all the content from other Pro's. Thanks for sharing.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Congrats on the baby and on the contest prep. Kick ass on stage. That show always brings out some great Pro's. Be sure to get pictures and tell some stories. I am looking at competing next year and I am loving all the content from other Pro's. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks Paul! It's great to hear from such a respected pro like yourself. I'll definitely share my experience and post as many photos as I can

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck!

Photos of show and newborn daughter !
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leo520 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like your physique, good luck with the show on the weekend.

It would be great to see you take a longer offseason and compete later next year for a pro title, this year with a kid on the way you might struggle to be competitive at that level.

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Good luck!

Photos of show and newborn daughter !
    Thank you I will! Devils I planned on doing a longer offseason(like I do every year lol) and I just get that bug to compete(maybe it's boredom).

Pro Men's lineup/roster

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow Sam Okunola is a big boy, saw him at the Olympia last year. He will be impressive I am sure. Some good names on that list. Have fun Julian.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff Julian! Good luck
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Had a blast at the Mall of America yesterday and pretty much had my butt handed to me on stage today lol. I'll post pictures when I get them. I looked my best so in the end that's all that matters to me. I'm pretty sure Sam Okunola has this in the bag.

Top 5
    1. Sam Okunola
    2. Tony Rivoto
    3. Terry Starks
    4. Jason Brew
    5. Craig Toth

Great show. Great competiton. I met a lot of awesome people and really enjoyed my experience here.

First photo is of me, Ryan Clark, and Ezrah Reed. All making our pro debuts. The other photo is of me and 2nd place finisher Tony Rivoto. Last one is of me and 4th bikini pro Tawnya Cline. She promotes a lot of INBA shows in az as well.

Congrats Julian. Great work at your Pro Debut.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Congrats Julian. Great work at your Pro Debut.
    Thanks Paul!

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Congrats on your debut / looked great and no doubtedly had a very talented lineup to compete against!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Congrats on your debut / looked great and no doubtedly had a very talented lineup to compete against!
    Thanks Stan! I've honestly never seen that many impressive natural physiques before, but now I've for a pretty good idea of what to expect. Everyone was really friendly and it was a great to hear about how some of these guys prep for shows. Definitely an all around learning experience for me.

Hey guys sorry about the long delay between posts. I've got several updates. First, I landed a sponsorship with P4P Muscle while I was in Minneapolis. Pretty pumped about that because I love their preworkout Alter Ego. Second, my wife and I decided that in terms of bodybuilding I've taken myself a long way without the help of a coach, but now it's a good time to take my game to the next level. Therefore, I decided to work with Dr. Joe and his local correspondent here in Phx Tyler Mayer. I've known Tyler for several years and he and his athletes have always looked amazing. I'm looking forward working with both of them and increasing my knowledge in this sport. Third, ANBC is having a pro contest next year not this year so I'm now just aiming for the PNBA TEAM USA's in Sept. Last, I've got some photos from the show. I didn't get a lot of shots, but the ones I do have a pretty good.