xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xtinaVaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just won my IFPA Pro card, what next?

I'm new to the bikini competition world so I'm still learning and need some guidance. I just competed in my first OCB show on May 10th. I had a great coach along the way and ended up doing way better then expected. I won first place in bikini debut, novice, and open. and also first place in overall debut and overall novice. took 2nd place in overall open and was awarded my IFPA PRO card, in a competition against 50 amazing other amazing bikini competitors. I still can't believe it. Anyway, I'm thinking about competing again in the fall but don't know where to begin. I feel like i need a more prestigious coach that works with pros but don't know who I can trust since my last coach was awesome. Also I'd love to get some sponsorships but not really sure how to go about getting them. This sport of competing can get super expensive so any help I could get would be appreciated. Any advice on where to go from here would also be a big help.

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you liked your previous coach, why fire him? At some point in time in their careers, every prestigious coach that works with pro's was once not well known. If I were you, I'd compete on the amateur circuit for a bit longer just to get more experience(it's far cheaper than travelling and competing on the pro stage). However, that's my opinion and you want to jump on the pro stage now you've earned that right.

When it comes to sponsors, companies are looking to make a return on their investment. If they invest in your bikini career, how can you help them sell more product? Doing demos? Promoting products? Going to events and representing their company? Marketability, prestige, personality, etc are extremely important.
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1) Why would you ditch the coach who helped get you to this level? You already said he's awesome...stick with him!

2) Sponsors are hard to come by. A lot of times you luck into a situation where you are offered a sponsorship. Several companies will accept applications where you send some professional pictures (stage shots and gym shots) along with descriptions of what you've accomplished (companies will look at social media as well as contests) and how you can help their company. The best thing to do is get your name out as much as you can and present a positive public image.