Jeffpotts56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplement stack

Hey guys, I am new here and I was wondering what a good supplement stack would fit me! I work out 6 days a week and I am looking to build muscle but I still want to remain cut, I am 6'0 and weigh 171 pounds. I am currently taking muscle milk protein and C4 as a pre-workout. I am really just looking for a good stack that can help me stay cut but wont add fat and help me benefit more from my workouts! Thank you everyone for advice! Anything will help.

44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 44bulldog has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The best thing you can do for yourself right now is to make sure your diet is in 100% on point.

Most supplements won't directly cause a gain in muscle or weight. That will come from your diet.

Go here for help with that: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183

Supplement wise, I wouldn't recommend anything else. Just keep doing what you're doing while also improving your diet.
    "Man is nothing else but what he makes of himself." - Jean Paul Sartre

FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FiveStarPre has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 44bulldog View Post
    The best thing you can do for yourself right now is to make sure your diet is in 100% on point.

Most supplements won't directly cause a gain in muscle or weight. That will come from your diet.

Go here for help with that: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183

Supplement wise, I wouldn't recommend anything else. Just keep doing what you're doing while also improving your diet.

^ This

Make sure your diet is on point and stick to a very basic supplement stack

Whey
    Creatine Mono
    Fish Oils
    Pre-Workout (On those days your dragging)
    #ShreddedSociety

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Proper diet + training is what you need.
    Both can likely use some work.

Go here and pick a program to suit your goals
    http://www.powerliftingtowin.com/powerlifting-programs/

Read this to get your diet in check
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jeffpotts56 View Post
    Hey guys, I am new here and I was wondering what a good supplement stack would fit me! I work out 6 days a week and I am looking to build muscle but I still want to remain cut, I am 6'0 and weigh 171 pounds. I am currently taking muscle milk protein and C4 as a pre-workout. I am really just looking for a good stack that can help me stay cut but wont add fat and help me benefit more from my workouts! Thank you everyone for advice! Anything will help.
    First off at 18 you need to get your diet in check. what does it look like?
    To gain size you need to establish a caloric surplus.
    Your supps are ok, but you should really focus on essentials before venturing towards a pre-workout

A basic whey would be better than a muscle milk IMO (Bio X, Scivation, cellucor, Pronom, or XF)
    A good multi ---> Animal Pak or Orange Triad
    A good Fishoil --> Oxi Omega
    and 5g creatine on workout days (Primaforce, Allmax, Universal, Cellucor, ON)

These should be the foundation of your supp stack.

These will aid your overall progress the best your diet:

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...mass-gain.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...-gains-qa.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...ass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Even at the young age of 26, I dont have the energy I had at 18!

OP being so young, you shouldnt have too much need for a preWO product. That said, if you do choose to buy a preWO start with something stim free or low stim (low in caffeine).