Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Real talk, you're 18 dude.

I didn't get my **** together until I turned 22.

Srs
    Sig line can't be a novel

Dallas Stars
    USArmy
    CoC: D8Raep
    MFC

asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're 18. You'll feel like the world is out to get to you. It gets better when you mature and you see what matters. Your life will change dramatically. Trust me I have been through having 0 friends to loads and back and forth. They come and go bro. If you need someone to talk to, hit me up with a PM.

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by madfire89 View Post
    holy crap man! i am actually very fidgety! that might be it! time for NO FAP again (third time)
    Bump also for the dude who wants reps for the essay, i repped you *******, now i am waiting
    Alright, I'm just quick miscing for a bit more for the night so I'll try to do something quick here for ya.

First you need to fukking lose it, I mean lose yourself in your sht situation focus on everything that is wrong with your life at this current moment and write about it (start a journal *******) on the last pages of your journal I want you to let yourself go write about all the sht you are dealing with right now and how pathetic your life is, now on the first pages I want you to write out your goals for the next

2 weeks
    month
    3 months
    6 months
    and year goals each having a full page preferably put this journal on in your room and read you goals to yourself each morning and write about your day at night, after you write about your day (ideas you had, interesting things you tried, etc etc) go to the back of the journal and re read what you wrote that night YOU decided to change, immerse yourself about how you felt when you were there and how you NEVER want to return, go to bed with that bitterness so you wake up feeling the NEED for success.

Right now I want you to take what you posted on the first page of this thread and instead of us cliff noting how you would handle each situation of your life cliff note it as if you are giving advice to another miscer who posted the same thread, take your own advice and get yourself out of your shthole.

18 years old, first year in Engineering and;

Physically Insecure as fuk, constantly think im a 3-4/10 facially. (in reality, may not be the case)
    Socially awkward
    Just Lost most of my closest friends, as they've been talking behind my back calling me annoying and chit.
    Don't have many friends atm, not sure how to make new ones (yes at college)
    went NC months ago and STILL can't stop thinking of ex gf from over a year ago, who is now mega sloot
    Lifts because insecure
    Have a chit relationship with parents , too puzzy to do chit all about it
    Chronic masturbator (2x/day usually)
    Not sure where I want to go in life
    Addicted to the internet/******** - cares about ******** popularity
    Just got a part time job at KFC which I might be getting fired from, cos I cant turn up often- LACK OF TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
    and pretty much...
    Depressed because of the above
    DO A CLIFF NOTE LINE FOR EACH OF THESE STATEMENTS ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO TURN THESE AROUND - JUST AS IF YOU WERE GIVING ADVICE TO ANOTHER MISCER - THEY ALL HAVE SIMPLE FIXES AND THEN FCKING FOLLOW THROUGH

wasn't the essay I was going to write but if this helps I have more tips I can lay upon you brah, it's up to you get the ball rolling. we can guide you a long the way but we can't do it for you.
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000) Squeeks is just really nice. (+1000)
    22 here. as someone said before just graduate ASAP. that means taking courses during summer,figuring out all the classes you need to finish etc... Also make as much $ as possible while maintaining best grades possible.
    *Nose so big it makes pussy wet crew*
    *Women want to suck on my nose when my nostrils flare crew*
    *Nose resembles an erect penis crew*
    Pm me your applications with pics.

GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GenGenesisx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hit the weights hard. Focus all your efforts on sports and volunteer so you can meet knew people.

moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Turning 21 in a few months

It's not a large amount of time, but OP I can confirm quite a bit changes in the next few years.
    At 18 I was still basically a high schooler, just barely beginning to understand how things work.
    +1 to everything kocori said

Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Judgment has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obstacles like these are needed. It grows your independence and you find out what you're made of.

MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000) MightyConquerer is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Quit your job at KFC and start working for yourself. If you want to be 'great', don't get in the habit of someone else dictating your income.

You can charge $40 an hour for one on one tutoring. Borrow your parents' lawn mower and walk up your street asking people if you can cut their lawns for $35 bucks. 4 lawns, 4 kids tutored a week = $300 cash with very minimal work. Make enough money you can buy another lawn mower, get a friend who lives locally to work for you, give him $20 a lawn in exchange for the mower, and the customers. You can keep doing this with as many people as you can find if you can afford it. It's easy as fuk and doesn't require much commitment (I'm doing it right now).

Delete your ******** for a year so you can get in touch with reality and stop comparing yourself to other people. Does it really make any positive contribution to your life? (No).

Have a vision for where you want to end up in a few years, break that down into realistic components that you can tackle on a daily basis, a little bit at a time.

Find a mentor. Someone like an uncle, older cousin, previous teacher, anyone. If you go to someone saying "Hey, I need direction in my life. I look up to you. Will you be my mentor?" The chances of them saying "No fuk off *******" are pretty slim.

All of these things that I've said aren't random chit I've heard on the internet or that "I think might work." It's stuff that I do every day and it's made a big difference for me when I've lacked direction. Also stop being a miserable *******. Gl brah.

gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokufat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Physically Insecure as fuk, constantly think im a 3-4/10 facially. (in reality, may not be the case)
    Socially awkward
    Just Lost most of my closest friends, as they've been talking behind my back calling me annoying and chit.
    went NC months ago and STILL can't stop thinking of ex gf from over a year ago, who is now mega sloot
    Lifts because insecure
    Just got a part time job at KFC which I might be getting fired from, cos I cant turn up often- LACK OF TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
    and pretty much...

I know I have the potential to not be those things. but idk brahs.
    motivation? fuk
    I want to be something in life, change the world, idk... become rich as fuk and donate chit. i want to be great.
    At your age here are 3 things you should be most focused on:

1) Education
    2) Family
    3) Working / Thinking of Future
    2/9/14 - 242.1
    2/16/14 - 241.1 [lost 1lb]
    2/23/14 - 239.4 [lost 1.5lb]
    3/02/14 - 238.4 [lost 1lb]
    3/09/14 - 235.4 [lost 3lb]
    3/16/14 - 234 [lost 1.4lb]

★Should be losing weight but nothings happening crew★
    ★Awkward handshake crew★
    ★Inshallah I lose weight crew★

asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asparkes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's not that easy to just work for yourself lol. I know this means well but having a job/routine is sometimes needed aslong as its temporary. Now if its crushing your soul, get another job. He clearly wants to be an engineer so study hard is the best thing he can do.

anonymous
    wat? Jerking off twice a day = chronic? As if it is some sort of dire condition? Brah, I have a gf and even while getting laid on the reg I jerk off all the time, i'm 27. Once I set a record for myself of ****ing 5 times in one day. Before I went to bed I still jerked off. Mostly dust came out but **** it, I was still feeling like I should jerk it. Two times a day? Bro, get on my level.

Also I wish you the best, stay strong OP.

OP watch Never Back Down. Sounds stupid. But that film internalises everything you need to rise the **** up and turn your life around. Srs.

revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is why I misc srs op just like you. Turned 19 a month ago and slowly changing my life. GREAT advicr ITT. I'm taking most of it to heart. Thanks.
    RESIDENT BEAN SPROUT

madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MightyConquerer View Post
    Quit your job at KFC and start working for yourself. If you want to be 'great', don't get in the habit of someone else dictating your income.

You can charge $40 an hour for one on one tutoring. Borrow your parents' lawn mower and walk up your street asking people if you can cut their lawns for $35 bucks. 4 lawns, 4 kids tutored a week = $300 cash with very minimal work. Make enough money you can buy another lawn mower, get a friend who lives locally to work for you, give him $20 a lawn in exchange for the mower, and the customers. You can keep doing this with as many people as you can find if you can afford it. It's easy as fuk and doesn't require much commitment (I'm doing it right now).

Delete your ******** for a year so you can get in touch with reality and stop comparing yourself to other people. Does it really make any positive contribution to your life? (No).

Have a vision for where you want to end up in a few years, break that down into realistic components that you can tackle on a daily basis, a little bit at a time.

Find a mentor. Someone like an uncle, older cousin, previous teacher, anyone. If you go to someone saying "Hey, I need direction in my life. I look up to you. Will you be my mentor?" The chances of them saying "No fuk off *******" are pretty slim.

All of these things that I've said aren't random chit I've heard on the internet or that "I think might work." It's stuff that I do every day and it's made a big difference for me when I've lacked direction. Also stop being a miserable *******. Gl brah.
    Id like to work for myself like that...

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)

Socially awkward
    Lifts because insecure
    and pretty much...

I know I have the potential to not be those things. but idk brahs.
    motivation? fuk
    I want to be something in life, change the world, idk... become rich as fuk and donate chit. i want to be great.
    start with stopping these two, the rest are also preventable when you are ready, but those are two easy ones to start with.

You are crying about solveable problems, just stop and figure it out.

HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HardWiredZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bro. its ****in ok.

you dont live to please others.

and im sure you're not as awkward as youre saying

rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rartuso is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First off get your relationship with your parents back on track. Their the only ones you have and when their gone you'll wish you tried harder. Second, as far as friends go, they come and go and @ 18 you need to worry about YOURSELF and YOUR future. Find your nitch and what you enjoy and make money off of it. Yes friendships are important but not when you haven't put all in to yourself and figure out who you are and what you want. You'll have a much better life when you put urself on a good path and great ppl will come along the way.

madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madfire89 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Is it possible to be "great" as an engineer? Could i graduate and get money, proceeding to make my own business, then earn bulk money and do shiet on a global scale?

Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adjugate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, I can kinda relate to your situation. First year engg blew donkey cok with all the studying and exams. BUT, its summer now so enjoy the hell out of it while you can. For me at least just going under a "zero fuks given" attitude has helped me with a lot. Go to the gym, lift and find solace in that, regardless of what others may think. With everything there will be progress, be patient with it and with that your confidence will grow. With internships, your 18, most people out of first year hardly ever get to work at an engineering company, thats during second year and up. Youre young, you have plenty of time to make a name for yourself. Enjoy being 18 while you still can.
    Electrical Engineer Crew

RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedEarSlider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    18 and that's it? plenty of time to turn that all around.